Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). (8988 Views)

What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Bola Tinubu Mourns Emir Who Turbanned Him 'Jagaban Borgu' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by SHEAU(m): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU!(THE JAGABAN GBANGUN).

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Dyt(f): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2012
where s d party at?
party food s hungryin me
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by dammit4u(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2012
Cos he's celebrating his birthday, does that give him the right to block roads nd cause traffic all around surulere?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by naja2: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2012
Abeg which day traffick no dey Lagos, You too dey beef Asiwaju. Get off mummies laptop and do some work!
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by free2ryhme: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2012
angryhappy Birthday to whom becos of that whos name i dont wanna mention block road to my office and a heavy traffic on telsim balogun stadium road. I wonder how that road go be when we go dey go house today Mstchew. Must you tell the whole world you are celebrating your birthday ontop of that with state funds. Misplaced priorities
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2012
free2ryhme: angryhappy Birthday to whom becos of that whos name i dont wanna mention block road to my office and a heavy traffic on telsim balogun stadium road. I wonder how that road go be when we go dey go house today Mstchew. Must you tell the whole world you are celebrating your birthday ontop of that with state funds. Misplaced priorities
Is there no well (KONGA) where you're?
Betterstill you can do yourself a favour by hanging yourself with your leather belt.
Happy birthday #JAGABAN
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by BaBaMike: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2012
Happy birthday to ORACLE OF LAGOS,The Sage Of Our Time, may your days be long! Gbóbó Äwon Òta e, Wòn Ni Roju Sè Äiye! Äti Wipe Ìle Yóruba kó ni baje ó. ... Älale Ìle Yóruba yió gbé gbógbó wa ó. Ämin, Äsè.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by HyeBits: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2012
Great thinkers among men live an extra-ordinary life,large number of men remain very ordinary work of nature. Happy birthday to an iconoclast at 3 scores. Igba odun begets a year. Many many more years ahead for the valour. Happy birthday to the Asiwaju.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Davidslim(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO D BEST LEADER IN NIGERIA, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMMED TINUBU....WISH U LLNP MY LEADER
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by sexyverah(f): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2012
happy birthday...... cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Terryreal(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2012
Wale tinubu@60 that a grt achievement bt wht are the good thing all these leader have achieve for our nation Nigeria(NOTHING) Jst to embezles our money to oversea and invest it there.HE(TINUBU) n CO. Has refineries at oversea and none is here.TO me he has done nothing and acheive nothing to dis nation,nt only him and other.LAGOR STATE almost 1billion naira on ordainary brithday even other state wil donate also when there is no job creation,electricity and other.finaly The brithday is total rubish to hell with the celebration yeah
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2012
Happy birthday to the Trailblazer witin 9ja Politics, a visionary leader of our times, and the unrelenting pillar of greatness, may you continue to leave indellible footprints on the sands of time.

Wishing once more, a happy and funfilled birthday.

@Haterz kindly jump into the nearest konga or hug the nearest working PHCN transformer.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Olaisrich(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2012
ACN is gradually failing in advance in Lagos for 2015, PDP should be braciog up since there is no other alternatives.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by emsquare(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2012
Dyt: where s d party at?
party food s hungryin me

LOL!
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Demdem(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2012
Happy Birthday to the Retardeen's Nemesis. You will definately live long and live well.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by whitedove(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2012
Happy Birthday to you Sir,May God gives you Wisdom to know that He is The source of all good things;Obviously you are enjoying the best of this world.....How about the best of the other Side?
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2012
Pls @ mukina or who the moderator is, I need you to move the toipic i posted in the family section entitled: 'THIS CAN SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE' to the front page, PLS. Thanks!
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by DAY12(m): 11:48am On Mar 29, 2012
Happy Birthday to the hero of our tym!
[URL=http://www.laymark.com][/url]

Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Vansnickers: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2012
SMH, Morons!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2012
Alaye-father picture hung Under bridge by his Area boys, he didnt forget his route grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by ajanaku2(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2012
Bola Tinubu is an undemocratic, unrepentant, greedy Crook undeserving of the accolades you Motherfu-ckin' Puppets on Nairaland are showering on him...Not that I wouldn't have stolen State Funds if I were in His Shoes. I think I would have even stolen more. Who no be Thief?...But Why eulogize the thieving Motherfu-cker?

...Besides, the Traffic Jam around Shitta and Teslim Balogun Stadium area of Surulere was just too tiring and frustrating early this Morning...all because of some shameless Criminal, that contributed nothing to the development of Lagos State...Ole jati jati!...
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
Happy Birthday Jagaban of Borgu Emirate. All the best wishes from me and my family. (As I don't have the fund to splash for newspaper advert).

LONG LIVE THE TRUE OPPOSITION TO TYRANNY IN OUR COUNTRY.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Demdem(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
ajanaku2: Bola Tinubu is an undemocratic, unrepentant, greedy Crook undeserving of the accolades you Motherfu-ckin' Puppets on Nairaland are showering on him...Not that I wouldn't have stolen State Funds if I were in His Shoes. I think I would have even stolen more. Who no be Thief?...But Why eulogize the thieving Motherfu-cker?

...Besides, the Traffic Jam around Shitta and Teslim Balogun Stadium area of Surulere was just too tiring and frustrating early this Morning...all because of some shameless Criminal, that contributed nothing to the development of Lagos State...Ole jati jati!...

on this basis, kindly shut up thiefffff
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by free2ryhme: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
zameen:
Is there no well (KONGA) where you're?
Betterstill you can do yourself a favour by hanging yourself with your leather belt.
Happy birthday #JAGABAN

angry Beta pple dey comment dis evil spirit dey open mouth. I dont blame you when you are among the "touts" and "agberos" he spends out tax money on. If my comments so infuriate you and you feel like committing suicide i have a lagoon were u can drown yasef. Street Urchin nonsense!
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by free2ryhme: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ishsoph: Pls @ mukina or who the moderator is, I need you to move the toipic i posted in the family section entitled: 'THIS CAN SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE' to the front page, PLS. Thanks!

Do you think this is the right forum such?
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by CuteTj(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
He seems to be a crook (though he has been tried but was found innocent. So for now, he isnt a thief). I doff my hat for this man, the man is bold (the guy get mind and fit confront lion and he will leave unscathed). This man has surely got brains and he his the MOST INTELLIGENT POLITICAL STRATEGISTS i have seen in the whole of Nigeria. He his PDP's nemesis. He should continue messing PDP jare...
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by chccho(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2012
celebration of a political THUG,som1 who has robbed lagosians of
Their bith rites,and squanders it flamboyantly in ur faces.its so
Amazing hw lagosians still praise d main source of d rott in lagos state.
hw many of u celebratin dis godfather crook ve benefited anytin other than
High level of unemployment,no Rds, no electricity,poor education,poverty.
Hw many lagosians can afford a nite @ his prestigious oriental hotel? To
Even make matters worse he put d toll gate rite beside d hotel,so he can
Watch u mugu,s/maga,s pay him his toll while he watches 4rm his penthouse
Suite..to all of u hailing,praising,n celebratn with this Iconic thug @ 60
Rememba ur generations to come n tink bout dis,by d time u dis rogue takes
Almost half of everytin dt belongs 2lagos n probably d SW,wat will be left
For ur children 2eat,hw will dey live,wat skools will dey attend,wuld dey
Ve access 2a quality standard of livn?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2012
Let celebrate him.....go and celebrate your own saints in your states. He is our voice against the rudderless PDP.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by probably: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
Happy birthday to the one and only original thief thief of Lagos. May you live long so u can b arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment. Kirikiri awaits u
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by metaldude(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2012
Demdem: Happy Birthday to the Retardeen's Nemesis. You will definately live long and live well.
How is he retardeen's nemesis?When did Jonathan become baba Iyabo?
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2012
Owun to ba wun yi ni ke wi!...once again Happy birthday PDP nemesis....Asiwaju without border.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Wike’s Electoral Victory, Dismisses Lp’s Petition / APC Announces Date For Osun Governorship Primary Election, Pegs Form At ₦22.5m / #NIGERIA DECIDES: Oyo State Situation Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.