Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked (1289 Views)

How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive? Please Help. / I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked by Peterodion49(m): 6:19am On Feb 12, 2023
Please I need answers to make my dog to be aggressive she is too dull for my liking

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked by SHIVA001: 6:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Dey gif am Igbo for food

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked by Curious345: 6:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Ask the APC urchins ..they are good with that kinda of thing
Re: I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked by Finneseguy1(m): 6:25am On Feb 12, 2023
No give am food for one full day, and show am balabu balaba video , thank me later

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked by sleek214(m): 6:26am On Feb 12, 2023
Peterodion49:
Please I need answers to make my dog to be aggressive she is too dull for my liking
Isolate the dog. Bear the dog hard whenever he does wrong. Besides what breed is the dog?
Re: I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked by smileyoo: 6:59am On Feb 12, 2023
lol. very simple, you become an APC member, and also always make sure you go to APC meetings and rallies with the gentle dog, before long this dog will learn the characters of an average APC supporters, i.e. arrogant, wicked, selfish and totally insensitive.
this dog may even end up, inflicting you with serious injuries and pains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked by Dirtydog: 12:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Give d dog raw meat.. uncooked meat and always keep it in d cage during d day and release it at night
Re: I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked by elkharpone: 3:30am On Feb 13, 2023
Dirtydog:
Give d dog raw meat.. uncooked meat and always keep it in d cage during d day and release it at night
the way you guys come up with rubbish is quite fascinating 😂😂

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked by elkharpone: 3:33am On Feb 13, 2023
sleek214:

Isolate the dog. Bear the dog hard whenever he does wrong. Besides what breed is the dog?
another rubbish spotted😂😂
You haven’t seen a situation whereby you beat your dogs too much and they lose their confidence
Re: I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked by harmargedon: 6:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Peterodion49:
how old
Re: I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked by LadyKailz(f): 3:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Smh who wants an aggressive dog? I hope you don't have kids around. Smh
Re: I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked by Peterodion49(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
The dog is boerboel 8months female
Re: I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked by brendag162565: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Dogs are more than just pets; they are loyal friends who bring boundless love and joy into our lives. It's heartwarming to learn that they may also provide relief from anxiety, further showcasing the incredible ways they enhance our well-being. For those who have service dogs and want to ensure their recognition and accommodations, registering your service animal with the National Service Animal Registry is a crucial step. You can find valuable information and resources at https://myserviceanimal.org/, where you can initiate the registration process. Let's celebrate the remarkable bond between humans and dogs while ensuring that service animals receive the support and recognition they deserve.
Re: I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked by Victorb6: 3:59am On Oct 09, 2023
Giving the dog raw meat don't affect the dog in being aggressive. They are some dogs that are naturally a guard dog and are aggressive and some that are not. Isolating the dog from small may work but not for all. A dog can be naturally friendly and another can be a natural guard dog

(1) (Reply)

12months Old Adult Male Boerboel In Ibadan @140k / I Have Got A Pet Dog (half Boerboel Half Local) / 1yr Sweet Female Eskimo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.