Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja (1537 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / PHOTOS: Buhari Waves APC Flag At Scanty Presidential Rally In Uyo / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by Period007(m): 7:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu shut Dow the city of Abuja with over 500 supporters in attendance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by SpatialKing(m): 7:20am On Feb 12, 2023
A strong message

4 Likes

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by searchng4love: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Period007:
Tinubu shut Dow the city of Abuja with over 500 supporters in Abuja
Tinubu was in kebbi stop wailing

Now, I have to respect Adefarasin more with the way he fills up TBS every year with The Experience. TBS is not for kids..see Obi personally attended presidential rally at TBS

- Akin Alabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by Naira20: 7:23am On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu after the Abuja rally

4 Likes

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:23am On Feb 12, 2023
Period007:
Tinubu shut Dow the city of Abuja with over 500 supporters in Abuja
More

1 Like

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 7:24am On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu didn't go to Abuja campaign rally but choose Kebbi because he was informed that the Abuja turn out of people was a disgrace

7 Likes

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by Naira20: 7:24am On Feb 12, 2023
The bolded is a well-known scammer
searchng4love:

Now, I have to respect Adefarasin more with the way he fills up TBS every year with The Experience. TBS is not for kids..see Obi personally attended presidential rally at TBS

- Akin Alabi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by searchng4love: 7:24am On Feb 12, 2023
Naira20:
The bolded is a well-known scammer
Attack the message. You thief
Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by Naira20: 7:27am On Feb 12, 2023
I'm more interested in the messenger than his message.

Just like the Devil coming to preach to me
Everyone can say "I love you" but you need to know the person behind those words.

Tinubu is roundly rejected because of his dubious nature.
So even.if he says "I'll fight corruption" no one except BATstards believe him
searchng4love:

6 Likes

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by Period007(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu didn't go to Abuja campaign rally but choose Kebbi because he was informed that the Abuja turn out of people was a disgrace

He was forced to attend

1 Like

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by searchng4love: 7:29am On Feb 12, 2023
Naira20:
I'm more interested in the messenger than his message.

Just like the Devil coming to preach to me
Then quit my mention. However next time Obi wants to rally in SW he should get a garage.

Meanwhile I will vote Obi if he rallies in Anambra State on a Monday morning
Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 7:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Nlfpmod Oam4j Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:32am On Feb 12, 2023
searchng4love:

- Akin Alabi

2 Likes

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by Period007(m): 7:32am On Feb 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nlfpmod Oam4j Mynd44

If you expect all these APC moderators to push this to front page then you must be joking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2023
searchng4love:

- Akin Alabi

Obi is coming

2 Likes

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by Naira20: 7:36am On Feb 12, 2023
I hope you've learnt to be wise?
Look at the messenger before considering the message.
Don't allow Tinubu mess your life up...even some touts still use their brains
searchng4love:

4 Likes

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by Mynd44: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2023
Period007:

If you expect all these APC moderators to push this to front page then you must be joking
That rally was held at night so when you bring the right pictures, why not? .
Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by Naira20: 7:43am On Feb 12, 2023
I laugh at the folly of BATstards comparing "The Experience" with the rally.

First,
The space occupied by a seat is more.
Secondly, children and teens attend "The Experience" because it's safer.
Lastly,people come in droves from outside Lagos state for this annual event.

The LP rally is daring Tinubu and not everyone one is welcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by KingMack(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2023
you see wettin I dey tell you..make we go join Labour Party now because that our sheeety sheeety for pant no go winπŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2023
searchng4love:

Trash but you can attack MNK and not the message..

GETTAT

2 Likes

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by ObosiUkwalla: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2023
Mynd44:

That rally was held at night so when you bring the right pictures, why no? .

But u were quick to upload to the fp Peter obi's rally at 12noon even before the event started...

Seun, dey see ur biased mod

1 Like

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by Karemarealty288(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2023
Joe Igbokwe.......CBN policy is biting hard on crowd mobilisation.

1 Like

Re: Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja by Period007(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2023
Mynd44:

That rally was held at night so when you bring the right pictures, why not? .

What about this,with Tinubu on stage covered by channels TV.

Is this not enough to move it to front page

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Uproar In Obidients Camp As Obi's Campaigners Declare Support For Tinubu / Simon Ekpa Claimed Ogbunigwe Bomb Attack Against Nigeria Army In Okigwe- Pics / If I Were Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.