Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja (1636 Views)

Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / And So I Finally Visit Enugu For APC Political Rally And Is Full Of Brown Roofs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Peter Obi's rally held at week day when the city is fully active, before Abuja which held later in the day Obi first visited Adamawa state

7 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by cicero(m): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2023
IF YOU ARE A TRUE PETER OBI SUPPORTER DON’T LET THEM DRAG YOU INTO TRIBAL FIGHTS. HAVING FAILED WOEFULLY TO BRING PETER OBIS CAMPAIGN THEY HAVE RESORTED TO INSTIGATING TRIBAL FIGHTS.
PETER HAS ENOUGH SUPPORTERS FROM EVERY TRIBE TO GIVE HIM THE VICTORY. DONT FALL FOR THEIR EVIL PLAN.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by IDeyNL: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2023
APC Abuja rally was the biggest flop of all rallies in this election campaigns.

Tinubu will not see 10% in FCT

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2023
See Tinubu's Abuja embarrassing rally yesterday.

7 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2023
Obi visited Adamawa for the second time same day Abuja rally took place

7 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2023
IDeyNL:

APC Abuja rally flop the second time, APC has been rejected in Abuja its obvious Obi will beat Tinubu silly in Abuja

6 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu’s Abuja rally took place late in the night after the Kebbi rally. Any picture of Abuja rally taken during the daytime is fake. You opened a thread yesterday with these same fake pictures and the moderator closed it down for violating rule 8. You’re back again this morning with exactly the same fakes pictures. Are you not tired of lying?

Anyway, over to you Mynd44.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Tinubu’s Abuja rally took place late in the night after the Kebbi rally. Any picture of Abuja rally taken during the daytime is fake. You opened a thread yesterday with these same fake pictures and the moderator closed it down for violating rule 8. You’re back again this morning with exactly the same fakes pictures. Are you not tired of lying?

Your mod will be put to shame in few day, these are pictures from Tinubu rally yesterday zoom them

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by Opintiwa: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2023
seunmsg:

Shatap

Morning wailer

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2023
seunmsg:

Obi will beat Tinubu silly in Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2023
seunmsg:

You're a liar. How can Tinubu hold Abuja rally at night? I was in Abuja yesterday and followed all the updates. Stop lying. Even if it's night, were there no lights? Stop this shameful lie.

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2023
IDeyNL:

FCT is one of Obidattis stronghold.

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by Period007(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2023
seunmsg:

Tinubu on stage here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2023
seunmsg:

Anyway, over to you Mynd4m4.
Asiwaju used to flog us at home for not calling him Mr president - Remi Tinubu.

Tinubu don lule.

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Period007:

Tinubu on stage here
Don't the urchin very terrible set of humans even the mod he is calling

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by SaiOba: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2023
SMH..
Presidential Rally In the night on a weekend? Joor, Who is he trying to impress?

These lies DON'T even add up.
seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by manutdrichie(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2023
seunmsg:

Post one single night shot of the rally and get 50k wired to your account

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by ipobarecriminals: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2023
grin cry cry Ur 😢 😢 go loud this Saturday. Hopefully, you'll go back to ur biafra or Death .Nice to see the crowds yesterday.Those are the ones that will vote OBI in Lagos grin and probably win his online poll cool wink
Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2023
manutdrichie:

Post one single night shot of the rally and get 50k wired to your account

You can give the 50k to your broke ipob brothers. I have no use for your miserable money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2023
Period007:

Tinubu on stage here

Can you point to Tinubu in the picture you posted?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by Period007(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2023
seunmsg:

Can you point to Tinubu in the picture you posted?

Give us the ariew view first, then I will gladly point at Thiefnibu

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2023
SaiOba:
SMH..
Presidential Rally In the night on a weekend? Joor, Who is he trying to impress?

These lies DON'T even add up.

Two rallies were held the same day. One in Kebbi and another in Abuja. Kebbi was concluded around 4:30 and they have to fly to Abuja. Mobilization for Abuja rally started in the morning but the campaign did not start till around 7pm when Tinubu arrived Abuja. I have posted pictures for unbelievers like you above. We are not liars like Obi supporters. We say it as it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Period007:

Give us the ariew view first, then I will gladly point at Thiefnibu

I should help you look for a picture that doesn’t exist? Omo, why Una no dey reason at all before talking? You want to dispute my claim but you want me to help you with evidence? Didn’t they teach you guys logical reasoning in school? Yeah, see the picture below. I hope Tinubu’s face is clear enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by SaiOba: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Says a descendant of Lai Mohammed
seunmsg:

Two rallies were held the same day. One in Kebbi and another in Abuja. Kebbi was concluded around 4:30 and they have to fly to Abuja. Mobilization for Abuja rally started in the morning but the campaign did not start till around 7pm when Tinubu arrived Abuja. I have posted pictures for unbelievers like you above. We are not liars like Obi supporters. We say it as it is.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by ibechris(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2023
post=120839334:

APC Abuja rally flop the second time, APC has been rejected in Abuja its obvious Obi will beat Tinubu silly in Abuja

Labour Party all the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2023
Peter Obi will be the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
He is the best among two thieves

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by LocalStandard1(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2023
seunmsg:

So you're calling him to expose his tyranny and totalitarianism here again. How many of you and your people's lies against Peter Obi's rallies have been banned?

Make unna dey continue, you only have power on Nairaland. Go and ban people on other social platforms too now!!

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2023
seunmsg:

Keep calling him the campaign flop grin grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by madapcmod: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2023
Urchinoids and UrchinATUs are in disarray..

Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Katsina and Rivers no sure for them. Where they want get votes from?

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by APCnaPDP: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2023
All these rallies are failing because of lack of money to mobilise people to come. You can all see how Tinubu’s rally flopped in Abuja.
Re: Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja by Crimsoneagle: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
LocalStandard1:

So you're calling him to expose his tyranny and totalitarianism here again. How many of you and your people's lies against Peter Obi's rallies have been banned?

Make unna dey continue, you only have power on Nairaland. Go and ban people on other social platforms too now!!

Myndd44 na tribalistic mod normally, big hypocrite and him go still ban me again, but me sef no send, I no de too post for nairaland sef, and I get him picture me and am go still jam, make him no fear. And lastly before him ban me again mynn44 your papa e no go better for you and mannabbqrill
Oya ban me asap no time
And if you no ban me e no go better for your papa 😂😂😂 grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Old Grandma Just Voted, Guess Who She Voted? / Tension In Oyo As Police Reportedly Recovered Weapons From The Auxiliary House / Nine Nigerian States May Be Flooded As Cameroon Opens Lagdo Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.