Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors (690 Views)

When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! / 2020 Twitter Post Of Lady Who Said Obi & Datti Should Be President Surfaces / They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by SLAP44: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Peter Obi will never pay a bribe in this life, or the next one. Let heaven fall, but Peter Obi can never bribe you. That's why he fell out with almost everyone during his governorship days. Peter Obi is not desperate to become president, he is only desperate to save Nigeria, and he is not going there to make money.

Wait, is this not the same Peter Obi who refused to pay a dime after several mounted pressure by Ejike Mbaka who was in a position to speak on his behalf? That was why Mbaka said Peter Obi was stingy. When did Peter Obi stop being stingy? grin utchins are very funny people.

Why will Peter Obi bribe the church which he fully belongs to. Peter Obi has built churches, paid a lot of school fees and attended tons of church programmes in or out of office.

It's actually the church that needs to pay for the campaign of Peter Obi, the church and indeed every Nigerian will offer to pay Peter Obi.

Nigeria needs Peter Obi more than Peter Obi needs Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by silvoclaira: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by peter0071(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
abeg i join you to laugh

14 Likes

Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by SLAP44: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2023
peter0071:
abeg i join you to laugh

These utchins are just comedians, clowns.

6 Likes

Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by SHIVA001: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2023
Why won't dey said he bribed pastors, When All of a Sudden he now attends pastor meetings. Meeting that he doesn't attends prior to the election. The question is after all this Election campaigns will he still go for pastor meetings?. Peter the packaged Fraud.

1 Like

Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by peter0071(m): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2023
no be small thing my brother./ they are now looking for every error with Peter O. they have stopped martketing their unmarketable bhulaba candidate. grin grin grin
SLAP44:

These utchins are just comedians, clowns.

7 Likes

Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by SLAP44: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2023
SHIVA001:
Why won't dey said he bribed pastors, When All of a Sudden he now attends pastor meetings. Meeting that he doesn't attends prior to the election. The question is after all this Election campaigns will he still go for pastor meetings?. Peter the packaged Fraud.

Peter Obi has been going to many church programmes in every city, his going to PFN meeting must be on invitation. He cannot bribe anyone.

3 Likes

Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by Period007(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2023
A petition written by a graphic designer is what the are using as a propaganda

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by PraizHim: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Na one mumu graphic artist run the petition.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by VinnyBaba: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2023
OP, Don't mind that Seunmsg. sad

Most of these Tinubu zombies are Terrible Lots! sad

With how APC Govt Deteriorated Nigeria in the past 8 years,
They want us to Still vote APC

One of their Irredeemable Foolish Member, even said He Prefers a Dying Tinubu to a Healthy PETER OBI. 😒🤦

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by SLAP44: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, Don't mind that Seunmsg. sad

Most of these Tinubu zombies are Terrible Lots! sad

With how APC Govt Deteriorated Nigeria in the past 8 years,
They want us to Still vote APC

One of their Irredeemable Foolish Member, even said He Prefers a Dying Tinubu to a Healthy PETER OBI. 😒🤦

Utchins are irredeemable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2023
peter0071:
abeg i join you to laugh
Set of mad people. They should know that such propaganda does not make sense anymore.

3 Likes

Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by Mfetenang: 10:59am On Feb 12, 2023
That's what all IPOB people do,they roll on the floor because they're all fools.
Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by SHINJA: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by Talawaka: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:
Peter Obi will never pay a bribe in this life, or the next one. Let heaven fall, but Peter Obi can never bribe you.

Every Nigerian gets to pay a bribe at some point,you know it, I know it, the fowl in my backyard knows it too.

I am in complete agreement with you, however, that whoever suggested Peter Obi forked out 2 billion Naira is playing fast and loose with the truth. cool

1 Like

Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by gratiaeo(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2023
If not for one thing I will suggest that we christian donate and make sure Peter Obi don't lack any fund necessary to prosecution this election. Peter obi is an asset to every upright man

1 Like

Re: I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors by SLAP44: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
gratiaeo:
If not for one thing I will suggest that we christian donate and make sure Peter Obi don't lack any fund necessary to prosecution this election. Peter obi is an asset to every upright man

I agree, poor Nigerians should be donating money to ensure victory for a the men they know will save them from insecurity and poverty.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, How Is This Ok? Is The Southwest Proud Of The Violence In Lagos? / Falz's Special Message To Nigerians / Breaking: Members Of Apc In Shadam L.g.a Plateau State Defects To Lp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.