Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku (861 Views)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan / I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by Creamcrest(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2023
The coming days will be very interesting,obi supporters are about to be taught politics 101.

When it comes to politics give it to the illiterate Fulanis,you must be a clown to think obi can defeat a heavyweight politician like Atiku.Its not by shouting obedients everywhere.

A single phone call can decide the fate of this country for the next four years.

Atiku abubakar is your next president kindly save this post.

I see kwankwoso stepping down for Atiku.
I see massive defections of apc supporters from apc to pdp especially in the north.
I see Simon ekpa declaring sit at home in the south east.
I see buhari cabals working in favor of another Fulani Atiku.
I see inec working in favor of Atiku.

Atiku is coming, Atiku means jobs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2023
No need for childish ranting, just few days to go

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by brainint: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2023
I am happy nobody replied you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2023
Single phone no make him win in 2019 na naw the single phone call will make him win when we have peter obi hereπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ peter obi is ur next president

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by Creamcrest(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2023
brainint:

Obi can only win in places like America, Britain.

This is Nigeria.

Kiss the Truth.

1 Like

Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by brainint: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by kettykin: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Let no one argue with him , silence is the best answer for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2023
You are the illiterate one, who are the real illiterates if the ones you call illiterates lord it over you politically at all times? We all know Atiku is the next president but stop capping nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by nepapole(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2023
May the kindest thief win
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by OnyeAshuaUru: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.
Vote LP
Vote character, competence, and capacity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by Mandate2023: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Both obi and atiku are foolish and wasting their time

3 Likes

Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by flokii: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2023
@OP While you might be correct about Atiku winning due to the odds in his favour, he might not have it easy with agitations across the country.

The naive Yorubas who haven't crossed SW borders to North, East and South misled Asiwaju to pick Muslim as running mate (Kanuri for that matter) and even turned him against likes of PYO, Aregbe and co. thinking ab0kis send them. Una go learn politics the hard way. Northerners (especially Fulanis and Hausas) don't leave or fight their own.
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2023
flokii:
@OP While you might be correct about Atiku winning due to the odds in his favour, he might not have it easy with agitations across the country.
Then you don’t know Atiku, Atiku is very brutal and will handle all agitation squarely.
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by naijapips04: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Single phone no make him win in 2019 na naw the single phone call will make him win when we have peter obi hereπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ peter obi is ur next president

Buhari was in the picture.
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2023
naijapips04:

Buhari was in the picture.
okey buhari its not in the picture again abi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ keep giving urself hope PDP made another mistake again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by ITbomb(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2023
The Gentleman

Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by naijapips04: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
okey buhari its not in the picture again abi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ keep giving urself hope PDP made another mistake again

He is still in the picture... for northern interest.
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by Nightwolf1: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Creamcrest:
The coming days will be very interesting,obi supporters are about to be taught politics 101.

When it comes to politics give it to the illiterate Fulanis,you must be a clown to think obi can defeat a heavyweight politician like Atiku.Its not by shouting obedients everywhere.

A single phone call can decide the fate of this country for the next four years.

I see massive defections of apc supporters from apc to pdp especially in the north.

Who be this toad on heat?

Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
naijapips04:

He is still in the picture... for northern interest.
northern interest so to you another Northern will be allowed to rule NigeriaπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by naijapips04: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
northern interest so to you another Northern will be allowed to rule NigeriaπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜

Better get ready for that reality.
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by KingsCity: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Creamcrest:

No big deal in defeating Atiku

He has lost in every presidential election since 1992
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Both politician and politician they foolish and squandering their time
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by opalu: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Stop lying to yourself
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by julaion: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Creamcrest:

This is Nigeria.

Kiss the Truth.
he can even win in ur mothers kpekus
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by Onyiridike(f): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Creamcrest:

This is Nigeria.

Kiss the Truth.
And you are happy about that?
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by BRIMBRAM: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Creamcrest:

This is Nigeria.

Kiss the Truth.

grin No wonder Donald Trump requested for a recount after the last election that saw Biden won. Oh I forgot about all of the civil unrest too, of course in America. While in Britain, the keep changing their P.M like sanitary pad. I want to believe that you still do not understand the point am making. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by christistruth01: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Stop telling them!!

They will wake up the day after the Elections results are announced and think they are still dreaming
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by Zulum500: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
flokii:

The naive Yorubas who haven't crossed SW borders to North, East and South misled Asiwaju to pick Muslim as running mate (Kanuri for that matter) and even turned him against likes of PYO, Aregbe and co. thinking ab0kis send them. Una go learn politics the hard way. Northerners (especially Fulanis and Hausas) don't leave or fight their own.

Okorosss na atiku and obi we de talkm.
Leave TINUBU alone
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by Validated: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Creamcrest:

At the end you saw NOTHING but a confused OP. You think Simon Ekpa controls SE people, when Buhari and Irabor have assured us of a molestation-free polls or is it Kwankwaso that lost Shekarau to Atiku will now go and kneel before the duo.

They way some of you reason, one would imagine your academic background and reasoning.

Get sense, political analysis is not by force.
Re: You're A Political Mumu If You Think Obi Can Defeat Atiku by 9jahotblog: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Structureless Labour Party obi will never smell Aso rock. It’s Atiku Abubakar time to rule Nigeria. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election: Sanwo Olu Quickly Pays N1.2b Pension Funds To Retirees / Video: Moment Tinubu Arrives Tony Elumelu's Residence / "Why I Want To Go Into Politics" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.