Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) (5285 Views)

How North West Will Vote ( Final Analysis) / How The North East Will Vote (final Prediction) / How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by samsononyilo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Madridstar:
am in benue. Governorship we are voting APC cause the candidate is a Rev. father. Presidential we are voting Obi. no need for long argument. Elections is the month. Peace.

Don't mind that Yoruba man..

1 Like

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by bjdon: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Digitron:
Your bias is obvious and will stop responding to you if you dont want to be objective.

LP will take Plateau, Benue and Abuja and they are going to do it with a wide margin. PDP alone will get 25% in those states

APC will win Kogi and Kwara going head to head with PDP

PDP will win Niger and Nasarawa.

Please note, it is not for three parties to get 25% or more in one state. Thats why you have to prepare your mind for a likely run off between PO and AA

All my projections point to a PO v AA run off.v

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Digitron: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Lp can not win plateau, benue and Abuja. That party has no structure in those places. I'll remind you after the election.

Lol, you will be shocked that PO has more 'structure' than any of the other two big parties. Like you said, lets wait till 25th when Nigerian go out to Vote

1 Like

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by samsononyilo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Zulum500:

Na two weeks for hot tears ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

Ok my Yoruba Muslim brother๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by press9jatv: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:
Benue
Apc 30%
Pdp 25%
Lp 45%

Plateau
Apc 32%
Pdp 25%
Lp 40%
Nnpp 3%

Nasarawa
Apc 32%
Pdp 32%
Lp 32%
Nnpp 4%

Kogi
Apc 48%
Pdp 30%
Lp 20%
Nnpp 2%

Niger
Apc 45%
Pdp 35%
Nnpp 10%
Lp 10%

Kwara
Apc 67%
Pdp 20%
Lp 10%
Nnpp 3%

Fct
Apc 30%
Pdp 30%
Lp 33%
Nnpp 7%

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Obinoscopy
Seun
Vicdom
Mymouth
Kahal
Donphilopus
Indispensable
Noethnicity
Quotasystem
Arewanorth
Silvertongue
Penguin2
Digitron
Sionkpo
rubbish predictions. APC can never win any states in Christian dominated states in the north central region of Nigeria. The electorates says no to APC Muslim-Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Godwin4444: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Madridstar:
pray your child growup to be an agbero
u igbos ehn

I believe your eye suppose don clear since yesterday

Donโ€™t worry in d next 2 weeks your eyes go clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Madridstar(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
samsononyilo:

Don't mind that Yoruba man..
no mind the urchin
Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by garfield1: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kyase:

Alright
I will wait till 20th to make my final prediction

I'll make my final on 24

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Kyase(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

I'll make my final on 24

Perfect day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Madridstar(m): 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos ehn

dey play. Normally una plans na to use una agberos intimidate peaceful lagos voters, people with sense will vote for obi in other states. Only lagos can't make a candidate win, except una wan station agberos all over the 36 states grin
Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by garfield1: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Digitron:
Your bias is obvious and will stop responding to you if you dont want to be objective.

LP will take Plateau, Benue and Abuja and they are going to do it with a wide margin. PDP alone will get 25% in those states

APC will win Kogi and Kwara going head to head with PDP

PDP will win Niger and Nasarawa.

Please note, it is not for three parties to get 25% or more in one state. Thats why you have to prepare your mind for a likely run off between PO and AA

I am the most objective apc fan here.try and do a research.I gave benue plateau and fct to lp but not by a wide margin.nasarawa is tight but apc or lp will win it.apc will likely win niger.atiku will likely not win any state in nc.it is between tinubu and obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Spactacle(m): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
LegalWolf:
LP win plateau? Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Labour party win clean plateau.
Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by garfield1: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Madridstar:
am in benue. Governorship we are voting APC cause the candidate is a Rev. father. Presidential we are voting Obi. no need for long argument. Elections is the month. Peace.

Tinubu will come second
Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by garfield1: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Spactacle:

Labour party win clean plateau.

Followed by apc

1 Like

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Madridstar(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos ehn

I no be igbo but am happy to be identify as one, we in benue will give obi our votes. Hope you are happy to be identify as an urchin also grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Madridstar(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

Followed by apc
lol. You suppose wise say, nobody go gree vote scam APC, even buhari no go vote for Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Madridstar(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will come second
nah. Atiku. Anything APC for presidential, benue no do again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Honestly! I didn't want to vote APC before because of the Muslim Muslim ticket. My candidate was Adebayo Adewole of the Sdp. But the more the opponents of Tinubu try to drag him down the more I studied the three top candidates and saw Tinubu is the best of the bad lot.

Stop deceving yourself Gbola Thiefnubuu urchin. grin

1 Like

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Svoboda(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

How

Apc has more big players than pdp. SOLOmon ewugas brother is the lp gov candidate. Ewuga was one of the strongest pillars of pdp.

Nasarawa has all the ex and inc govs on the same boat, also the party chair.

2 Likes

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Akanbiedu(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
APC will win every NC state.

2 Likes

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by garfield1: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Madridstar:
nah. Atiku. Anything APC for presidential, benue no do again.

You lie.benue hate atiku more than tinubu.they fear fulani more than Muslim Muslim.ortom is not with atiku

1 Like

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by bennyflipy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Godwin4444:
only agberos in lagos will surpass everything obi did in lagos yesterday

The mother of all the naming ceremonies abi na speech and prize giving day sef ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Honestly! I didn't want to vote APC before because of the Muslim Muslim ticket. My candidate was Adebayo Adewole of the Sdp. But the more the opponents of Tinubu try to drag him down the more I studied the three top candidates and saw Tinubu is the best of the bad lot.
Urchin dey disguise, you mean. You studied tinubu and found out he is the best in looting and drug

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Svoboda(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Don't mind garfield1

He is clearly not in the field as he claims

He even gave plateau State to labour party...

Atiku Abubakar will sweep over the North Central

Niger State will surely fall to the PDP this time around.

Fulani people have seen the handwriting on the wall that, they will not taste power at the centre for at least 24 years if the APC wins...

Hence they are dancing gradually to Atiku Abubakar and the PDP

Majority of the Hausa Fulani people and their Sympathizers in the North Central will vote massively for the PDP

So kogi and niger are fulani states too?
Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by garfield1: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
bjdon:

All my projections point to a PO v AA run off.v

It is a tinubu vs obi runoff
Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Zelenskyy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku did not sweep in 2019 when nc hated buhari,he can't sweep now.historically,nc usually votes for southerners than northerners.those nc Christians are going with obi.fulanis are minorities in nigeria talkless of nc whey they are micro...
In kogi,tinubu will clear ebira and okun Yoruba.igala area will be divided.some will vote obi thats the Igbo side,some will vote atiku because of wada and idris.the popular echocho and the deputy gov will get votes for tinubu.tinubu has kogi.
Plateau is dicey but labour has eaten pdl votes and pdp is divided.jang is against atiku.
For niger,it is heavily apc.only kantigi is trying for pdp

Yes Fulani people are minorities in Nigeria but the same NC that has historically voted for a Southerner voted for Buhari (a Fulani man) twice...

Yes Fulani people are minorities but they always know how to ginger their Hausa brothers to support them and hand over power to them at the centre...

Niger, Kogi , Kwara voted for a Fulani man and will do the same again this time around..

Don't be deceived by these church appearances of Peter Obi..

Must Christians nationwide know that the guy cannot win this election and they are not ready and willing to waste their vote on him

Most Christians are uncomfortable with the APC Mu-Mu Ticket and would vote for Atiku Abubakar that has a balanced ticket and has a real chance of winning the election..

Benue.... FCT.... Plateau.... Niger....Nassarawa... Kogi will all vote for the PDP this time around..

And if Oloye Saraki does is ground work well, Kwara State will fall to the PDP once again
Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by garfield1: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Yes Fulani people are minorities in Nigeria but the same NC that has historically voted for a Southerner voted for Buhari (a Fulani man) twice...

Yes Fulani people are minorities but they always know how to ginger their Hausa brothers to support them and hand over power to them at the centre...

Niger, Kogi , Kwara voted for a Fulani man and will do the same again this time around..

Don't be deceived by these church appearances of Peter Obi..

Must Christians nationwide know that the guy cannot win this election and they are not ready and willing to waste their vote on him

Most Christians are uncomfortable with the APC Mu-Mu Ticket and would vote for Atiku Abubakar that has a balanced ticket and has a real chance of winning the election..

Benue.... FCT.... Plateau.... Niger....Nassarawa... Kogi will all vote for the PDP this time around..

And if Oloye Saraki does is ground work well, Kwara State will fall to the PDP once again

You lie.tinubu will clear kwara.saraki as a senate president couldn't deliver.he is finished.gej,obj,abiola won nc massively but shagari and buhari won narrowly which means they prefer southerners.
Pdp is nonexistent in niger.atiku won't win any state in nc.he will take third

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Madridstar(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

You lie.benue hate atiku more than tinubu.they fear fulani more than Muslim Muslim.ortom is not with atiku
na ortom get issue with atiku not benue. The crisis between us and fulani is a complicated one, which i can't deliberate more. if not for the emergence of obi and the hope for a new Nigeria, benue would have been for PDP, I said PDP because benue sees PDP as PDP and not PDP as atiku or atiku as PDP, Ortom mess benue up in his 8years and his just chasing clout with fulanis attacks and G5. No doubt PDP get level not for atiku but for men they have on grounds, former senator David mark, former governor Suswam, to mention few. The presidential race is between obi and atiku. Benue no send Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by Indispensable85(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
APC is winning nasarawa.
Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by 00FFT00(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

I am non aligned

You are tethered on the waist to APC
Re: How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) by LegalWolf: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

According to media noise

As in, you will begin to wonder whether these people have been to these places. LP win plateau? Is this not laughable? Who are their candidates in Plateau, what resources do they have....

In fact, I can't with this people!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State, a Non-Igbo, Speaks On Biafra / Chris Ngige Dumps APC For APGA / Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.