Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) (4982 Views)

How North West Will Vote ( Final Analysis) / How The North East Will Vote (final Prediction) / How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Lagos
Apc 50%
Pdp 15%
Lp 35%

Ogun
Apc 70%
Pdp 20%
Lp 10%

Ondo
Apc 55%
Pdp 25%
Lp 20%

Ekiti
Apc 75%
Pdp 20%
Lp 5%

Osun
Apc 55%
Pdp 35%
Lp 10%

Oyo
Apc 60%
Pdp 25%
Lp 15%

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergieboy
Seun
Nplfmod
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Cutieking
Spatial king
Moh247
Donphilopus
Kyase
Calmobserver
Coolambience
Yarimo
Osunoriginal
Majole
Penguin2
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe

5 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Felimax(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2023
You are not far from the truth but i still believe LP will pull some surprises.

I will not be too fast to give APC those figures because as it stands now soon the whole nation will know that Tinubu is not a Yoruba agenda and this may grossly affect the votes he will get from the South West.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Gucciblog:
This illiterate again?

Zombidients

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:
You are not far from the truth but i still believe LP will pull some surprises.

I will not be too fast to give APC those figures because as it stands now soon the whole nation will know that Tinubu is not a Yoruba agenda and this may grossly affect the votes he will get from the South West.

Lp might get 25% in ondo and Oyo wit extra efforts but never in ekiti,osun

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by kcnwaigbo: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Someone will wake up one morning and start allocating votes to candidates without any basis.

BTW how about APC's rigging plans? How exactly is it going?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

Labour can't get 5% in Oyostate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Labour can't get 5% in Oyostate.

They can.they are many obidients in Ibadan and ogbomoso

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
Someone will wake up one morning and start allocating votes to candidates without any basis.

BTW how about APC's rigging plans? How exactly is it going?

You didnt reply me on the section 136

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Goodmarlian: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Normal normal yoruba will vote Apc forget all this their talk,60 % of yorubas are lowkey sympathetic to tinubu because he is their brother even though he doesnt give a Bleep about them.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Finneseguy1(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2023
I pity all this Apc urchin’s, anybody supporting tinubu is for his or her own selfish interests.
Had it been it was osinbanjo that won the primaries, I would have gladly vote for him.
But Tinubu is the worst thing that can ever happened to Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Felimax(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

You judging from their last elections but please look very deeply cos so many things are happening just too fast lately and with the way Tinubu APC is going it may drift away before 25th.

From my own view I think Tinubu is left with just ACN that is what it seems like. CPC and nPDP has left the party.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

They can.they are many obidients in Ibadan and ogbomoso
Labour can't get 5% in Oyo state.

Bookmark my comment.

I am from Ibadan.

8 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

You judging from their last elections but please look very deeply cos so many things are happening just too fast lately and with the way Tinubu APC is going it may drift away before 25th.

From my own view I think Tinubu is left with just ACN that is what it seems like. CPC and nPDP has left the party.
CPC is never a political party.

Cpc is Buhari and his close relatives.

All that is left of APC is ACN and ANPP.

7 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

I am talking of sw,you are talking of acn,CPC...you hardly find obidients outside Lagos,Ibadan...

As for CPC and npdp,adamu,ouk,akpabio,ayade,lalong,bagudu,wamakko,goje,inuwa yahaya,sani bello etc are npdp...
El rufai,malami,bago,wase,abubakar yusuf,al makura,sani musa etc are CPC.should I mention anpp?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Normal normal yoruba will vote Apc forget all this their talk,60 % of yorubas are lowkey sympathetic to tinubu because he is their brother even though he doesnt give a Bleep about them.
is it a crime to vote for whomever you like a presidential election again?

3 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:

True.el rufai is CPC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Bookmark my comment.

I am from Ibadan.

You are not current.traverse the 11 lgas of ibadan

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by madridguy(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2023
LP will shock you. I see LP getting 45% in Oyo tongue

Iamgrey5:

Bookmark my comment.

I am from Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Goodmarlian: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
is it a crime to vote for whomever you like a presidential election again?

Na una go suffer am pass,half of your male youths are either agbero or yahoo ritualist,it will get worse after the election dey play.

4 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

True.el rufai is CPC
Elrufai is PDP

He only decamped to APC to contest the election and his Ideology is similar to members of ANPP.

All the Northerners still left in APC are ANPP members excluding Ganduje and a few others.

3 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Penguin2: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:
Lagos
Apc 50%
Pdp 15%
Lp 35%

Ogun
Apc 70%
Pdp 20%
Lp 10%

Ondo
Apc 55%
Pdp 25%
Lp 20%

Ekiti
Apc 75%
Pdp 20%
Lp 5%

Osun
Apc 55%
Pdp 35%
Lp 10%

Oyo
Apc 60%
Pdp 25%
Lp 15%

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergieboy
Seun
Nplfmod
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Cutieking
Spatial king
Moh247
Donphilopus
Kyase
Calmobserver
Coolambience
Yarimo
Osunoriginal
Majole
Penguin2
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe

That you are still giving PDP second position in Southwest States shows how far away you are from reality.

Labour Party is coming second in all of Southwest States except maybe Osun and Oyo.

I will remind you this after 25th.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Na una go suffer am pass,half of your male youths are either agbero or yahoo ritualist,it will get worse after the election dey play.
Ok bruv,

Half of your population can't even live within your region but prefer to be treated as second class citizen in other people's region or state.

Nonetheless, you are more concerned about the welfare of others, you know they say Charity begins at home.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by puremaker7(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2023
ChatterHouse:
APC 90 PERCENT
your sense 0 percent
yours -100%
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Penguin2:

That you are still giving PDP second position in Southwest States shows how far away you are from reality.

Labour Party is coming second in all of Southwest States except maybe Osun and Oyo.

Those people won't vote obi

2 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2023
madridguy:

Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Moh247: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Wake up bro... PDP are the second in SouthWest

Each Federal Rep had come to our neighborhood and landlord tenant association accepted them... And I can tell you each meeting APC and PDP are miles ahead, followed by Accord Party

Please ask around, forget about internet

This is Oyo State

5 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Penguin2: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2023
madridguy:

Ha!

I’m shocked 🤔.

What’s going on?

Na una come dey educate the guy on Labour Party chances abi na joke una dey joke ni🤔?
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

You are not current.traverse the 11 lgas of ibadan
Ok bruv,

You see this Naira redesign thing is Even Making people want to vote Tinubu more as a protest vote to Buhari and his cabal within the South West.

4 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Felimax(m): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Ok, a lot is still going to happen before the election.
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Elrufai is PDP

He only decamped to APC to contest the election and his Ideology is similar to members of ANPP.

All the Northerners still left in APC are ANPP members excluding Ganduje and a few others.

No,el rufai was in CPC as of when apc was formed...

Deputy speaker wase,apc guber candidate in niger bago,sen al makura,bayo shittu,gov masari are CPC...
Wamakko,bagudu, doguwa,amechi, lalong etc are npdp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Department Of State Services DSS Arrested Paul Enenche, Dele Momodu & Dino / Fidel Castrol Prediction Came To Pass (photo) / Expose On Niger Delta Avengers (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.