Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,525 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Some Church Workers Refused My Entering Their Church To Worship This Morning. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Church Workers Refused My Entering Their Church To Worship This Morning. (903 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? / Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Church Workers Refused My Entering Their Church To Worship This Morning. by Naira20: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
The problem we have in the church is churchgoers don't read their Bibles to know what is right and everyone expects others to be right except themselves.

We should be the examples NOT people you call pastors, who may not even be called by God.

TimiRume:
Yes but not completely true.

A believer is entitled to receive love from other believers. To not show love is to deny them the fellowship they are to enjoy in Christ with other believers. This would prick their hearts and may even affect their faith. Let's not take charity for granted.

Just like I said before, the issues we have in church are from the root. So many fundamental errors that were neglected have led to strange behaviours like this.

It is well sha.
Re: Some Church Workers Refused My Entering Their Church To Worship This Morning. by TimiRume(f): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
Naira20:
The problem we have in the church is churchgoers don't read their Bibles to know what is right and everyone expects others to be right except themselves.

We should be the examples NOT people you call pastors, who may not even be called by God.

Now you are talking. At least you admit there is something wrong somewhere. There seems to be an infiltration somewhere that has dwindled faith and love in the church.

Everyone of us is supposed to ensure he or she is believing the word of God always and showing love. We are just simply responsible for one another. Any carelessness on our part would affect others.

Just church-going has no place in the body of Christ, cos it has this ripple effect and consequences.

Church isn't an individual thing, its a collective thing where we make the brethren feel at home.

Its not enough to be a good Christian, we must pray for grace to help other members of the body. Some need to wake up, with prayers and spirit-led instructions rooted in the word of God, we bring them to the place where they are supposed to be--practical maturity.
Re: Some Church Workers Refused My Entering Their Church To Worship This Morning. by Naira20: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kikikiki.. I never said there was no problem in the Christendom.
I only focused on the approach.

Let God begin with us.
We should discourage this mentality of wanting to remove the speck in the eyes of others whilst ignoring the log in our own eyes.

Imagine what would happen if the Op is of a humble heart ; he'd view the situation differently and might be able to win those guys over.

Sorry for using Peter Obi as an example but look at how his character has disarmed his enemies and caused a change in the thinking of his spokespersons and his detractors.

Christians have a higher calling and everyone's standard is Jesus.
TimiRume:
Now you are talking. At least you admit there is something wrong somewhere. There seems to be an infiltration somewhere that has dwindled faith and love in the church.

Everyone of us is supposed to ensure he or she is believing the word of God always and showing love. We are just simply responsible for one another. Any carelessness on our part would affect others.

Just church-going has no place in the body of Christ, cos it has this ripple effect and consequences.

Church isn't an individual thing, its a collective thing where we make the brethren feel at home.

Its not enough to be a good Christian, we must pray for grace to help other members of the body. Some need to wake up, with prayers and spirit-led instructions rooted in the word of God, we bring them to the place where they are supposed to be--practical maturity.

Re: Some Church Workers Refused My Entering Their Church To Worship This Morning. by TimiRume(f): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki.. I never said there was no problem in the Christendom.
I only focused on the approach.

Let God begin with us.
We should discourage this mentality of wanting to remove the speck in the eyes of others whilst ignoring the log in our own eyes.

Imagine what would happen if the Op is of a humble heart ; he'd view the situation differently and might be able to win those guys over.

Sorry for using Peter Obi as an example but look at how his character has disarmed his enemies and caused a change in the thinking of his spokespersons and his detractors.

Christians have a higher calling and everyone's standard is Jesus.

Okay let's say you are right that the op lacks a humble heart. What is your own response to a brother who appears weak in faith? Beat him further? Demand for uprightness from him? (He has none, Christ is his uprightness.) Or listen to him and comfort him.

As a brother who knows better, why this attitude towards another brother. Why so cold? Not even a pat or hug?

The op wasn't trying to win anyone over, he was just strolling in to have fellowship and didn't feel welcomed and left. Let's say he would have done better.

But don't you also think you would have done better with your comments here?
Re: Some Church Workers Refused My Entering Their Church To Worship This Morning. by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On Feb 14, 2023
ABIODUN105:
IF YOU CAN`T DEFEND YOUR COMMENT WITH STRONG PROOF AND EXAMPLE THEN I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE DRUNK
Abeg carry your silliness waka pass me! Even your attempt at a denial is appalling to behold! undecided
Re: Some Church Workers Refused My Entering Their Church To Worship This Morning. by ABIODUN105(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abeg carry your silliness waka pass me! Even your attempt at a denial is appalling to behold! undecided
A foolish sterotyping idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perfection Is Possible. / The End Of The World / Greetings From The Heart Of Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.