Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? (15376 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Should Church Workers Be Paid?- What Is Your Opinion / Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by ikorodureporta: 11:35pm On May 07, 2022
People don't care like they used to....they don't attend meetings...

Is that how it is in your church?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by petra1(m): 3:52am On May 08, 2022
ikorodureporta:

Not exactly True. But it was a fact there was drop. Those who believe in COVID 19 still worship online .for some time after lockdown was over. While some who never observed mask and other things couldn’t just wait to get to church again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Lasgidi90(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2022
Well, it's because some people are starting to see some things more clearly. Don't ask me what, pls.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by tobechi20(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2022
Did you realize that many people lost their job as a result of covid and are working twice as hard to make half they used to make. This means they cannot afford the luxury of time and ten percent reduction from meagre salary means a lot to them.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by DenreleDave(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2022
How na

But I think covid 19 brought out the true color of most church goers....

Nevertheless, physical appearance in church is not a must but for me, I must attend church....

It helps me..... I hate it online....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Drsnives(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2022
End time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2022
Becos Covid na scam grin
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by planetE(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2022
Church wey don turn to competition ground.

If you no get money and you no too dey okay, you go collect woto woto for church.

Even pastor no go too reason your matter if you no carry $$$$.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Firstcitizen: 10:24am On May 08, 2022
petra1:

Not exactly True. But it was a fact there was drop. Those who believe in COVID 19 still worship online .for some time after lockdown was over. While some who never observed mask and other things couldn’t just wait to get to church again.

Those who believe in COVID-19 worship online while those who believe in God Pastor go to church. Abi? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2022
Covid exposed a lot of things actually.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by franugo(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2022
What a question.... Well over to the ex-dedicated workers, nothing concern me here. I'm only here cause my vawulence meter is beeping like mad

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by KipeDadiya: 10:26am On May 08, 2022
Covid-19 was an eye opener for those who have sense. Everything na scam including religion

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by SwissMass: 10:26am On May 08, 2022
Not every church, Deeper Life church have been bustling with activities that made members to attend church regularly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by blacknight(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2022
Because covid open alot of eyes that there miracles were fake. Non of the pastors could perform any miracle on covid, even the Catholic and Anglican Church was shut down because of covid

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by jcflex(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2022
ikorodureporta:

Covid come with virtual alternative.
Virtual have come to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Jesuschristus: 10:26am On May 08, 2022
People realised they can actually attend churches without going to church

16 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Lexusgs430: 10:27am On May 08, 2022
ikorodureporta:

They eventually realised, religion is a scam ........

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by SPTruth: 10:28am On May 08, 2022
Maybe at your church. Many churches experienced tremendous growth, spiritually and in popularity, because many took their online presence very seriously. Now, people from mainly U.S, Canada and East Africa, syream their services online through YouTube and mixlr
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by oluwaseyi0: 10:28am On May 08, 2022
Not just churches but many business experience disruption

So many activities are moved online
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by simple250: 10:29am On May 08, 2022
High cost of transportation and economy factors . It's better you do online service 'na only data u go buy' .

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by DropsMic(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2022
Hmm
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by carreport(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2022
The church wasn't there for them when they needed them the most

28 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by yuzjet(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2022
Let me drop this here.

Gradually, we'll get there. The enlightenment is on.

9 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by ogub(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2022
Those are seasonal/ conditional workers that are there when they are fine ,but go on strike when things are not going on well.
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Benprass(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2022
Just saying because most just did not care about thier member's during the Civic19

Especially in teams of werefare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Greatzeus(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2022
According to your survey and research carried out on carefully selected church workers across the Christendom? Or according to the figment of your imagination?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by affable4(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2022
They just realised that it makes no difference in their life.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Insult Me On Social Media, I’ll Appear In Your Dreams - Bishop Obinim / Why Are Pastor's Children Nonchalant To The Gospel? / Adekuoroye Tolu: "Church Wedding Is Not Compulsory"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.