Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (53214 Views)

Peter Obi's Lagos Rally: Akin Alabi Salutes Pastor Adefarasin / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by JASONjnr(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
God Almighty will answer your prayers and our prayers....

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by OGwales(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
To this old witch, everything na politics. Save your cry for February 25, just few days ahead. Then you can cry me a river.

Cry cry aunty, she was crying over failed lagos rally grin grin grin money don enter bush grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by bonnyhope: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
This woman ugly when crying

Are they looking for sympathy votes?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Shikena(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hmmm I wanted to ask who her candidate is so I can do sympathy vote but I remember vote buying is not limited to cash... it could be emotional.

All the candidates have been in power, I vote based solely on their performance when called upon, nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by milkySperm(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
May God continue to bless Aisha Yesufu. Such a passionate woman.
I've never doubted her God fearing spirit ever since I met her, may her silent prayers be answered by God Almighty

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Racoon:
May those tears welling up be a burning fire upon the lives of whosoever that has a hand in the atrocities committed by elements of the Nigerian state( FG, LASG, Nigerian Army, NPF, DSS) who massacre its citizens on the 20-10-2020. You blood will continue to cry for vengeance.RIP folks.

Amen. Like this man:

https://www.youtube.com/live/Ktk4uXmlOLs?feature=share

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by brainint: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
It's ok

A new Nigeria is possible.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by TheChameleon: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
See her mouth like scattered faeces.

Crying cos she knows Labour wouldn't get up to 5% votes

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Datti first
Aisha 2nd
Fraud will be third

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by tuoyoojo(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
It was an emotional moment for me

As I had flash backs of some of the events of end sars

Those whose blood was shed in exchange for this disbandment of a unit of the police

May God bless Aishatu for fanning the flames of Patriotism

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Blazebond(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
This 419 and highlights na 5/6,na so so photo ops she take dey deceive gullible people,where her tag team partner oby ezekwesili? She go follow shout for outside meanwhile her husband na coded government contractor, shameless people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
brainint:

It's ok

A new Nigeria is possible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by johnmartus(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol save the tears for valentine when Obi drops out.

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming

Bovis:
She’s crying because it finally dawned on her that she has laboured in vain and LP loss is imminent

Blazebond:
This 419 and highlights na 5/6,na so so photo ops she take dey deceive gullible people,where her tag team partner oby ezekwesili? She go follow shout for outside meanwhile her husband na coded government contractor, shameless people.

INDOMIE9090:
Datti first
Aisha 2nd
Fraud will be third

TheChameleon:
See her mouth like scattered faeces.

Crying cos she knows Labour wouldn't get up to 5% votes

peacettw:
She is unnecessary dramatic and should turn it down a notch

peacettw:
She is unnecessary dramatic and should turn it down a notch

TheNiceGuy:
Emotive Nzogbu Nzogbu Politics is tranmitive.

She has contracted it

Meanwhile, Obi refused to honour the invitation of the endSARS committee for supervising the massacre of Akwusu youths.

He took them to court instead.

This says alot about his involvement in the case

Bahamas95:
Pretenders everywhere.

backtovillage:
She cried because their 1million match suddenly turn to 5000 match.
Aisha be like
"Aunty dem no come😭 Asiwaju go roast us for here"

garfield1:
She will cry more when Pandora loses scandalously

It would have been better if one of your brother, sister or children was killed during the Endsars then you will understand why she was in tears...

Dont worry there's another chance to loose someone close to you during this years election...only then will you have the sense to know you dont play politics with people's live...ode.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by TemmyT002(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wow.
This iron woman.
Even the toughest looking people can be emotional.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Bovis(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
She’s crying because it finally dawned on her in Lagos that she has been labouring in vain and LP loss is imminent. Ekun eke! Ode Arindin 😂

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by IkemChris(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
ihimiray:
Play on their emotion

Like no one died on that dey ehn.. You people are the reasons why Nigeria failed... Not the leaders
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Emola12(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Faithful0:
What could be the problem
I think you can read before you comment
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by peacettw: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
She is unnecessarily dramatic and should turn it down a notch

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by PotatoSalad(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol save the tears for valentine when Obi drops out.

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming
Why not today naaa.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by assholemods: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
ihimiray:
Play on their emotion
Lmao.... 🤣🤣😂😂 Exactly my thoughts!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by EmekaBlue(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Felabrity:
Rip to the endsars victims

Meanwhile, Tulumbu on EndSars
They were blocking his toll-gate money

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by broadman20: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Olam09:
But they incited the violence in the first place..

Because they agitatied for the reform of Nigerian police that has continued to be a national disgrace ABI? (Eg Abaa Kyri)

May God in heaven judge you and your family according to your statement today.

May you experience similar tears for supporting the evil going on in Nigeria.

In Jesus name Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by samwash(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
She's crying because if Nigerians miss it this time around, she wouldn't get to see a better Nigeria not in her youthful age any more.
May Buhari never happen to Nigeria again.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by hssd8nland: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
God1000:
Great woman, she's a woman of noble character.

Tears of joy I guess

We appreciate all her efforts
All because she is supporting PO? you people are un believable

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by assholemods: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
God1000:
Great woman, she's a woman of noble character.

Tears of joy I guess

We appreciate all her efforts
🐊 Crocodile tears! 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by oweman: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
She shall cry thee more soon .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by assholemods: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
hssd8nland:
All because she is supporting PO? you people are un believable
Very narrow minded people!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by amnesty7: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Vyzz:
cool

I wish I can get a strong woman like Aisha as a wife

Amen. God will give you exactly like her. Everything.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by JoiGeeva(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Bury your head in shame if you think everything is all about politics.

backtovillage:
She cried because their 1million match suddenly turn to 5000 match.
Aisha be like
"Aunty dem no come😭 Asiwaju go roast us for here"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wura Abiola Reacts To Buhari’s Posthumous Award On Her Late Father, MKO Abiola / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) / CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.