Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (53213 Views)

Peter Obi's Lagos Rally: Akin Alabi Salutes Pastor Adefarasin / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by omonnakoda: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

upon say, police kill IPOB wella during him regime.. una still dey call am IPOB sponsor. una well at all.??. can't u be less stupid??
She will be despondent all the days of her miserable life

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
She will be despondent all the days of her miserable life
Ogun strike you. keep following me, till I lead you to your grave.... borne bastard

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Bahdguyishere: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
She cried when she realized she has been LABOURING IN VAIN. grin cheesy cheesy
Cry cry party of Nigeria. Your day of crying is not today, it remains few weeks cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Skty: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol save the tears for valentine when Obi drops out.

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming

Why is he dropping out? Na wa for u o ...why is Obi dropping out on February, 14? Go and beg God o.

Fulanis are not majority in Nigeria. I don't know if they are Nigerians sef,but they keep ruling....are they up to the population of Hausas? Are they up to 1million in Nigeria? They just finished ruling Nigeria for 8 years..Now u want them to continue..and they didn't rule well o..ur mumu nor de do?
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by blabulu2000: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Emotive Nzogbu Nzogbu Politics is tranmitive.

She has contracted it

Meanwhile, Obi refused to honour the invitation of the endSARS committee for supervising th mie massacre of Akwusu youths.

He took them to court instead.

This says alot about his involvement in the case

Modified
Why's moderator removing the picture that implicates Obi of Akwusu massacre and my non-insulting comment regarding Akwusu massacre angry

Nlfpmodd why

Obi the devil reincarnate

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by omonnakoda: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Ogun strike you. keep following me, till I lead you to your grave.... borne bastard
Ogun will boil you
Ogun will fry you
Ogun will roast your mother

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Adedapo57: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
you are very inconsistent... you keep shifting the date...
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by MrALIVE: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
May the blood of these innocent people hunt down every APC and Tinubu supporter that is denying that this massacre never took place in Jesus name amen.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Nchenches: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
nlfpmod:
Here is a viral photo of Aisha Yesufu in tears at Peter Obi's Labour Party presidential rally after remembering the victims of the Lekki Tollgate incident.

The picture has since gone viral, sparking reactions.
Crimimals are holding this country at the jugular.
as the conspirators of Lekki killings are employing every false propaganda to dim the presidential bid of Peter Obi.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Nchenches: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Racoon:
-Late Dele Giwa.
May those tears welling up be a burning fire upon the lives of whosoever that has a hand in the atrocities committed by elements of the Nigerian state( FG, LASG, Nigerian Army, NPF, DSS) who massacre its citizens on the 20-10-2020. You blood will continue to cry for vengeance.RIP folks.

Tinubu was central to the massacre.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Ikemba007: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na so Bubu too cry before o grin
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Jostoman: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Faithful0:
What could be the problem
it was after a minute Silent they observe for Victims of Endsars.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by emani03(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
A mugu will always be a mugu..
At your age ,dem still de use ur brain 🧠.

Vote wisely my people!

backtovillage:
She cried because their 1million match suddenly turn to 5000 match.
Aisha be like
"Aunty dem no come😭 Asiwaju go roast us for here"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Jostoman: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
We love you aishat yusuf

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by juman(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Which victims?
Lies.

Maybe she cried because of turnout at their rally.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Orinechi: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
First was the vice president men wing. Is now the turn of the vice president women wing

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Amandajohn(f): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
We believe you will work well
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Okoroawusa: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nonsense and Aisha...

She should name at least one person that she is crying for.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by ufotunang: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
... before people said Peter obi will drop out by December 2022....now you have shift it to February 14th... keep on shifting the date until you will be surprised that Peter Obi has won the presidential election.. keep on shifting the date
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by ufotunang: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wow... labour party.....a party filled with members and supporters that cares for the people
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by ConfidentialDoc: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
A vote for Peter Obi is a protest vote.
It's simply symbolic nothing more.
He cannot save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Gbemini(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mumu cry .... This lady too dey find appointment after election .... Una go lose together loni

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Lionnation: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Olam09:
But they incited the violence in the first place..
who
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Allisgud: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
I swear when she was giving that speech,I almost get emotional,asin I almost cry u will see that true activism in her,not the stomach infrastructure activist like adeyanju and omokri,I give it to her the best activist nigeria ever has
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by RighChannel: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Bahamas95:
Pretenders everywhere.

Eleribu oma sofo danu nii tile-tile tebi-tebi you this mother4ka
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Allisgud: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Vyzz:
cool

I wish I can get a strong woman like Aisha as a wife

Lastly we all have to agree that Obi is the best candidate.

Vote for him
see how people where praising her at the rally ground,u go dey hear names like 3 men in one woman
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Zandena(f): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
This is just rehearsal! The real cry will be on the 25th February when her candidate will come distant 3rd or 4th.
I can't predict who will win the forthcoming presidential election but i can boastfully and confidently predict that Peter Pandora Ambassador Obinna Gregorian will not win!
The day Aisha Yesu will do the real cry and perhaps only Obi can console her in the other room.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Olam09(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
broadman20:

Because they agitatied for the reform of Nigerian police that has continued to be a national disgrace ABI? (Eg Abaa Kyri)

May God in heaven judge you and your family according to your statement today.

May you experience similar tears for supporting the evil going on in Nigeria.

In Jesus name Amen.

Asshole if you think inciting people to violence is what they call Agitation as Lagos was almost burnt to the ground during the time. I pray may your family accrue same loss as the people who were victims of the dumbass endsars yprotest. 🙏🏾🤲🏾

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by IbileIfe: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Vyzz:
cool

I wish I can get a strong woman like Aisha as a wife

Lastly we all have to agree that Obi is the best candidate.

Vote for him

Na u go tire o! grin
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Jones4190(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Datti lead they follow.
cry cry party CCP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) / Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead / More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.