Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Bsu Latest First Class Graduate In Economics Department, Jennifer Hilejime, Nar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bsu Latest First Class Graduate In Economics Department, Jennifer Hilejime, Nar (495 Views)

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University / Why You Should Now Rush To UNN Economics Department For Your Msc / Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bsu Latest First Class Graduate In Economics Department, Jennifer Hilejime, Nar by PrinceImoter: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
#VoiceofReasons

BSU LATEST FIRST CLASS GRADUATE IN ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT, JENNIFER HILEJIME, NARRATED THAT

Yes, I said I was not going to broadcast it but how can I hide my God's goodness?

NOTE: DON'T READ THIS FROM THE ANGLE OF PITY BUT CELEBRATE A STRONG COMRADE.

In a summary, I lost dad and mum while in jss3. Relatives suggested we move to the village at a point. Immediate elder brother (late) decided to go and do farm work to ensure I further since he considered me the intelligent one🤦🤦🤦😭

My secondary school (Great bethel international) registered my SSCE...I wrote and came out with one of the best results (6A and 3B) that year.

After secondary school, I went into teaching earning 3000. Out of which I saved and obtained my jamb scoring 232.

I ended up at college of education since I could not afford University fees. I studied maths/Economics graduating with 13points( one of the highest that year).

Upon graduation, I went back to teaching and this time chose to see my younger one through school and just when she graduated, I picked my direct entry form.

By His grace, I gained admission to study Economics at BSU....this was my happiest moment as I was fulfilling the wish of a dying father-----(no matter what,get me a degree)

My experience:

Truly it was not an easy journey. At the college I was that girl with only one black gown and one shoe, picking pieces of soap in the bathroom to have a clean bath😭.........

At BSU, I became more matured. I could hide my tears under my smiles. I could give help to others even though I too knew I needed the help.

I lived in a worst environment but was happy I could have a space to keep my table and read. For each night that it rained, I stayed awake to ensure that I control water......

Was I alone?

I can't belittle my God and hide His grace over my life.Just when I was about dropping out;

(1) I got awarded as TRANSFORMATIVE EDUCATION EXAMPLAR through the office of the first lady(Her Excellency, Eunice Ortom ) and this came with Financial benefits

(2) I got a Scholarship award for being indigent yet outstanding by ASUU national body.

I will be wrong if I say I had no one because God raised help from strangers.
Why post?

I am not ungrateful so I can't keep this joy to myself but reveal His works so it can be a motivation to some one out there.
A lecturer (Dr. Joseph Fefa )shared His story with students and that was my first lecture;that gave me hope. Mine can inspire another,so let the chain continue.

The secret?
I have my life Code:5P's and 3G's
I.e
Proper Planning Prevent Poor Performance
Grace! Grace!! Grace!!

I pulled through to the end.
I survived the storm
I fulfilled the wish of a dying father.
I set a pace for other orphans out there.
With determination, we can achieve a goal.

Today, I am proudly issued a statement of result proving "I graduated"

This is just a starting point because I see His mighty hand opening all locked doors.

I call this my story . A teary story with a glorious end.

Be inspired and have faith that with God, everything is possible.

I have few friends here that have contributed both mentally, psychologically, financially and otherwise to this story. I want to say thank you.

Congratulations to me
Congratulations to us
Congratulations to my daddy.

The final score (4.80/5) is out and God alone be glorified.
Officially, I say "done and dusted".

3 Likes

Re: Bsu Latest First Class Graduate In Economics Department, Jennifer Hilejime, Nar by Onucs(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Congratulations dear. More grease to your elbow
Re: Bsu Latest First Class Graduate In Economics Department, Jennifer Hilejime, Nar by SmallmebigGod: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
I pray for God's guidance and favor for you. God will make you great.
Please when you get "there" Remember people in simar situation and help.
Re: Bsu Latest First Class Graduate In Economics Department, Jennifer Hilejime, Nar by TwoFingers(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Congratulations, brother.

(1) (Reply)

Study In Germany Consultants / 2023 WAEC Preparations | 10 Commonly Repeated WAEC Chemistry Topics / Education For All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.