Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) (1748 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by donbrowser(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
The people that want to change Nigeria 😂 😂 😂

Ignore the sacarstic title of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHAr18m_-0Y

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by samuel900(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ur madness will soon clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by RockHard: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lol. Na those wey wan 'take back Nigeria' be dat o. Organic crowd in the mud. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by Hopium: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
See dem Ebinas cheesy

Same character they exhibited during the Endsars protest when they looted businesses, parastatals in the name of protest. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by id911(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na agbado dem be 😂🤣
The propaganda have been busted already by vigilant Obidients.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by ganisucks(f): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Liars. Even before this fake video was posted, Obidients had alerted people about it. Half of APC PCC and media have started begging for soft landing under an Obi administration. There are now so many moles in APC working secretly for Labour party.

The video is APC media staged propaganda. After the rally had ended, they brought actors to the venue and filmed the whole lie.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by duro4chang(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Miscreants!

1 Like

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by Moh247: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
cool

After watching these videos... I loose all intrest in engaging or interacting with Nsogbu Nsogbu Zombidiots Obi supporters

How much is bottle drinks

Are these the lunatics we come online to argue with?!

This is Zombie apocalypse 2.0

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by id911(m): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:
After watching these video... I loose all intrest in engaging or interacting with Nsogbu Nsogbu Zombidiots Obi supporters

And you believe the fake news just like all the propaganda pictures of yesterday rally you guys have been posting here? If not that I was at the rally yesterday, una for use una lies deceive me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by Opintiwa: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:
After watching these video... I loose all intrest in engaging or interacting with Nsogbu Nsogbu Zombidiots Obi supporters

Corn fools will believe the devil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by ganisucks(f): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

The video was staged, and has been busted on Twitter. LP has hijacked most of your media, but you are unaware.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by Moh247: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
id911:

And you believe the fake news just like all the propaganda pictures of yesterday rally you guys have been posting here? Thank God I was at the rally yesterday, una for use una lies deceive me.

Do yourself a favor watch the video, go on YouTube also Twitter and please don't qoute me if you still want to act dumb about glaring fact

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by Opintiwa: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

Do yourself a favor watch the video, go on YouTube also Twitter and please don't qoute me if you still want to act dumb about glaring fact

Dullards will be dullards

Tinubu supporters are dullards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by adebenson155: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by Putinofrussia: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
cheesy grin grin
Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by Moh247: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
ganisucks:

The video was staged, and has been busted on Twitter. LP has hijacked most of your media, but you are unaware.

I expected better from you... Staged?! All those are actors acting?! The TBS wasn't LP rally?!

Trying to figure out the staging

Better not to speak than sound funny

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by VTJN(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
#ENDSARS IPOB miscreants doing what they are good at

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by tooth4tooth: 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
This is what I keep telling people. Only Nigerians can change Nigeria. Any presidential candidate promising you that is a blatant liar. He can only succeed if people like those ones in the video can cooperate with his Government and do away with common Nigerian stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by Opintiwa: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

I expected better from you... Staged?! All those are actors acting?! The TBS wasn't LP rally?!

Why are you wailing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by ganisucks(f): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

They were seen acting and filming it. When they saw LP people approaching them, they ran away.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by id911(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

Sorry bro, you're wasting your time. The ship has sailed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by Lipscomb(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
cheesy the joke is on you anyone hungry be APC or pdp abi labour party supporters can do it.
ganisucks:
Liars. Even before this fake video was posted, Obidients had alerted people about it. Half of APC PCC and media have started begging for soft landing under an Obi administration. There are now so many moles in APC working secretly for Labour party.

The video is APC media staged propaganda. After the rally had ended, they brought actors to the venue and filmed the whole lie.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by donbrowser(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
id911:

And you believe the fake news just like all the propaganda pictures of yesterday rally you guys have been posting here? Thank God I was at the rally yesterday, una for use una lies deceive me.

https://www.nairaland.com/7566331/drone-video-showing-arrival-peter

😂 😂 😂 You will cry tire today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by triple996(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
I have Said it b4 and I will say it again.
All obidients are cannibals and criminal minded ipob miscreants

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by MarketDispatch: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=donbrowser post=120854626]The people that want to change Nigeria 😂 😂 😂

Guy, why are you using Rubbish title call a spade a spade and use the correct Title
Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The think they are in alaigbo where there is ZERO law and order. Useless nzogbu zogbu urchins.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by 9japride(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
If you guys check properly, majority of those attacking Peter Obi are misguided religious fanatics. They a menace to a sane society. They are the ones giving their religion a bad name. The level of hatred is not normal and its as a result of lack of exposure and they still dwell in archaic mindset. It's quite unfortunate we have such bad eggs in Nigeria. I am of the opinion that they are likely foriegners. It beat my imagination that a fellow countryman will have such level of hatred and mischievousnes in them. It's not normal, a true Nigerian will never act so f@@lishy and shallow the way most of these urchins do. It's just terrible. Those are the kind of people giving nairaland a bad image. Very uncivilized set of people. Just because of election, one will just choose to be funny for no reason.
Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by Mfetenang: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Anywhere IPOB people go they must steal,the people are useless. Abi dem take crime swear for them?
Useless animals.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by Mfetenang: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
id911:

Sorry bro, you're wasting your time. The ship has sailed.
Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by donbrowser(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
9japride:
If you guys check properly, majority of those attacking Peter Obi are misguided religious fanatics. They a menace to a sane society. They are the ones giving their religion a bad name. The level of hatred is not normal and its as a result of lack of exposure and they still dwell in archaic mindset. It's quite unfortunate we have such bad eggs in Nigeria. I am of the opinion that they are likely foriegners. It beat my imagination that a fellow countryman will have such level of hatred and mischievousnes in them. It's not normal, a true Nigerian will never act so f@@lishy and shallow the way most of these urchins do. It's just terrible. Those are the kind of people giving nairaland a bad image. Very uncivilized set of people. Just because of election, one will just choose to be funny for no reason.

You were saying?

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Obidients Looting A Lorry Of Drinks At Lagos Rally (video) by Mfetenang: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mkpulumili

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cashless Policy: Fresh Fm Popular Radio Presenter Slumps And Died While Trekkin / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures / "Who Are You" - Drama As Lamidi Apapa And Obi Campaign DG Clash In Court (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.