Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation (18629 Views)

Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN / Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation by Shikini: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
DesChyko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2QaiqAqK2k

The accused pastor has come out on video to deny the petition. He also said no such church exists in Imo State. He advised OBIdients not to be distracted by such propaganda. He described the people spreading this rumour as the enemies of tomorrow. He made it clear that he doesn't own any church nor does he know even the CAN Chairman in Imo State.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7566004/pastor-frank-onwumere-denies-writting

It's Thiefnubû's urchins.
We know them
Re: Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation by seunmsg(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jflex07:
No,he's one of the BMCs we have here. I think he stays in Abuja and works with the Federal government. He's an Ekiti indigene. These ate some of the things we have found about him during our investigations on him.

I provided all these information myself at different times on this forum. So, stop making it look like you’ve done any groundbreaking investigation. By the way, why are you guys investigating me? You want to come and kill me or what? Good to see that I’m giving you guys sleepless night in camp.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation by Levels2(f): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I told someone this same thing today he said that's going to far undecided
If eternally accursed bastard children of doom, perdition and sorrow like that cursed Ozu nwuru anwu aburu onu called Levels2 wey dey wish this APC calamity on this Country again no die in pain and shame this Country go just dey stress undecided
Na him blood and him bastard whorish abomination dog of a mother blood we go use cleanse the Land from this APC calamity.
As the night gives wey for the day, surely him and him entire family na permanent candidates for sudden death and shallow grave.
Amiinnn oo.
We go put Cross for the bastard and him family shallow grave so that their spirit no go ever reincarnate come this land again for their entire existence.

May you die untimely death.

May your parents mourn over you Amen

May everything turns against you Amen

May you not see the end of this month Amen

May your parents die sudden death amen.

Everything will speak again you and your household in mighty name of God Amen.

From today upward, peace will be far away from your abord in Jesus mighty name Amen
Re: Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation by Levels2(f): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

If eternally accursed bastard children of doom, perdition and sorrow like that cursed Ozu nwuru anwu aburu onu called Levels2 wey dey wish this APC calamity on this Country again no die in pain and shame this Country go just dey stress undecided
Na him blood and him bastard whorish abomination dog of a mother blood we go use cleanse the Land from this APC calamity.
As the night gives wey for the day, surely him and him entire family na permanent candidates for sudden death and shallow grave.
Amiinnn oo.
We go put Cross for the bastard and him family shallow grave so that their spirit no go ever reincarnate come this land again for their entire existence.

From today upward, peace will be far away from your abord in Jesus mighty name Amen
Re: Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation by Levels2(f): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Amiinnn oo.

Re: Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation by triple996(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eroms4life17:

According to which court
Anambra court
Re: Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation by triple996(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
AliyuMahdi9:

Better than the Cursed Lineage of yours that are bunch of criminals drug addicts and whores
NO die on top politics wooo
Re: Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation by AliyuMahdi9: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
triple996:

NO die on top politics wooo
Not Politics,just Stating Facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. / Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? / You Have Overstepped Your Bounds, Concerned Abia Citizens Tell Cosmos Ndukwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.