Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 56. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 56. (120 Views)

Why Faith Is Delusional / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 56. by PastorSomba(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 56.

Galatians 2:16 (KJV) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

56. Only the just can live by faith. And the just can only live by faith. The just cannot live any other way, the just has no other life or lifestyle but to live by faith in Christ who justified him. The Christ who justified him is the word of God. So the just can only live by faith in the word of God. The just lives by faith in the word of God because he is born of the word, the word is his life and his life is hid in Christ who is the word. The word of God is the alpha and the omega of the just. His life begins and ends in the word. He lives by faith in whatever the bible says of him, to him. and for him. He does not doubt the word regardless of all obvious contrary evidences. The just cannot live by the law because by the law no man can be justified. The just cannot live by the law also because the law is not of faith. The word of God is the only revelation of God and revelation of Christ we have. So the just shall live only by hearing the word. For faith comes only by hearing and hearing the word of God.

The just shall not live by the faith of what he had heard but by faith in what he is hearing now. Faith is always now. We hear now through our confession and our meditation of the word. Which means the just always lives in the now not on yesterday or tomorrow. Whatever you heard yesterday must be same now and must be real now. The just is called the believer present continuous, not the one who believed or the one who is going to believe. The law is not now, the law is always based on what you did or what you have done. Even when you hear the law it is always judging you on what you have done, what you should have done and what you should not do. Hence it is full of condemnation.

But the word of faith always tells you who you are now in Christ and what belongs to you now in Christ Jesus. Faith is always now because it is of the Spirit and in the realm of the Spirit there is no time or space. This also means that the just is always a believer. When we walk in fear, doubt and unbelief we are not living the life of the just. We are indirectly saying we are not justified, we are not just and we are not righteous. We are not qualified. Justification is based on righteousness. So whenever you feel unrighteous or you act unrighteously you cannot live like the just and you cannot live or walk by faith.

But the just is one who is qualified by Christ according to the written word. The just shall live always only according to what the word of God says about him in Christ. Not according to what he sees, what he feels, what people say, what the devil says or what circumstances say. Not even according to what he thinks or what he can understand or reason. Faith does not think, does not try to understand or reason or be wise, faith only believes the word. Faith takes God only by His word whether he understands it or not. Fear, doubt and unbelief comes when we see ourselves unqualified to stand before God, before men, before the devil and before circumstances. That is what it means to be unrighteous. Grace be with you. Habakkuk 2:4; Romans 1:16-17; 3:23-28; 5:1; 10:8-10,17; Galatians 3:11-12,16-26; Acts 13:39; John 1:1-3; 1Peter 1:23; Colossians 3:1-4; Revelation 1:8; 1Timothy 1:9-10; 2Corinthians 4:18; 5:7; Joshua 1:8; Mark 11:23-24; John 3:16;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Completing The New Testament In A Year(day49). / In His Presence / Has Anyone Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.