Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Has Anyone Told You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anyone Told You? (123 Views)

Who Told You That You Were Naked? / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Told You? by topshore(f): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Scripture Text: John 3:16-17

Memory Verse- "Neither is there salvation in any other, for there is none other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved"-Acts 4:12.

Has anyone told you about Jesus, God's one and only Son, and how he atoned for your crimes by dying on the cross? If that doesn't happen, the gospel of John will be presented to you. Because "God so loved the world," He gave His only Son so that whoever believes in Him might not die but might have eternal life.

Some people are unhappy, so they find the idea of eternal life repulsive. Dearly beloved, everlasting life is not merely a continuation of the wretched existence of earthly man. There is no end to eternal existence. There is no suffering, no evil, and no guilt in the afterlife. Eternal existence consists of spending all of eternity with God, where you will experience unending bliss beyond your wildest dreams.

In the absence of Christ, we tend to treat this world as though it were the only one. This existence is really just a warmup for the next. Therefore, to be truly adored, to believe in Christ, and to accept the gift of eternal life, the only way to access the eternal pleasure that comes from trusting in Jesus as your personal Saviour is by embracing Him as your Lord and Saviour. As we see in today's Scripture memory, He is the only one who can save us.

Putting one's faith in Jesus Christ means that a person knows they can only be saved by Him. It means making Christ the focus of your existence and letting Him direct your actions and decisions. To believe is to have faith that what He says can be relied upon. That's also trusting in His ability to bring about transformation. If you have never put your faith in Christ, now is the time to do so. Say this simple prayer:
"Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You now. Come into my life, take control of my life, and change my world. I leave the realm of darkness and make my way into the realm of light. In Jesus' name, I pray, amen!

Congratulations!!!

Peace!

Dr. D.K. Olukoya, Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional, Volume 8: 2023 .

(1) (Reply)

Theory Or Truth (2) / Completing The New Testament In A Year (day99) / Gunmen Kidnap Businessman In Kano State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.