Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG (3818 Views)

Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check / How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) / Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by 2mch(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2023

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Intelligence and Tinubu of today are parallel variables pls
You want to say team ship again?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Trollronaldo: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
How can Tinubu and intelligence make one statement?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Nwaetche(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
You called this Old and edited near monologue an interview for a presidential candidate?

Dragged out and sluring answers?

When asked about his plans for women, BAT asked Hadiza and APC women leader to standup. Even Abike stood up sheepishly without beng called by Tinubu and the women were showed up as example of plans for women.

Again, he used proverbs that have no connotation to the question being asked to answer non related questions.

2mch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by rickpat(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
really shocked to see tinubu and intelligent in one sentence

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by 2mch(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nwaetche:
You called this Old and edited near monologue an interview for a presidential candidate?

When asked about his plans for women, BAT asked Hadiza and APC women leader to standup. Even Abike stood up sheepishly without beng called by Tinubu and the women were showed up as example of plans for women.

Again, he used proverbs that have no connotation to the question being asked to answer non related questions.

Telling lies about the interview will not make your candidate win. This interview was in 2023. Calm down, watch and take notes. Absolutely brilliant interview. He is not talking like a classless, illiterate and failed petty trader.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by 2mch(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
rickpat:
really shocked to see tinubu and intelligent in one sentence
This man was Auditor General and Treasurer in Mobil. None of your ancestors or descendants will ever get to such position.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by rickpat(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

This man was Auditor General and Treasurer in Mobil. None of your ancestors or descendants will ever get to such position.
thank God you used the word "was"

Mr 2mch please try to liberate yourself from mental slavery... I'm 200% sure that you will exist in this Earth, die and no one will ever fight or insult people the way you fight for tinubu...

poverty is a disease but mental slavery is an incurable plague... I hope you find liberation some day

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by 2mch(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
rickpat:
thank God you used the word "was"

An intelligent person does not become unintelligent because they got older. Same for an under achieving lineage like yours which can never amount to anything but come online to call people more intelligent than you, unintelligent.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by peter0071(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
do you call this an intelligent interview?? i rest my case

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by 2mch(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
peter0071:
do you call this an intelligent interview?? i rest my case
I know e shock you! Take the time to watch it without sentiment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by DeLaRue: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu was cogent, even brilliant in patches. Though, he is very slow to put his thoughts across. At 70 years, that's not to be totally unexpected.

He is a man of logic, even using algebra to explain some of his analysis. He had very original ideas and gave very clear and practical examples of things he would like to change.

I honestly believe Tinubu could be the man we need. I've often wondered why many political giants believe so much in this man. It can't just be because of money, as many of these people are not hungry. I think I may have finally found the answer. I suspect in their private moments with Tinubu, they see in him a lot of brilliant thinking and bravery.

But, Obi's session of the program was a complete contrast.

First time I have heard Obi speak. Hard to believe that, but it is actually true, as I rarely watch TV.

Obi's answers were incoherent & generally unimpressive. His responses were pitiful and lacking any depth. He spoke in general terms and endlessly about 'moving us from consumption to production.'

Obi is not ready. He is not the man we need now. He needs more experience.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by abobote: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
This is best I have heard from Tinubu, even though his pride and arrogance were very obvious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by peter0071(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
without sentiment... the interview is irritating my brother... the shock too much
2mch:

I know e shock you! Take the time to watch it without sentiment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by 2mch(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
peter0071:
without sentiment... the interview is irritating my brother... the shock too much
Then you are one of those who can never be objective.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by peter0071(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
objective?? my brother, if this is what it is meant to be objective, the n i would rather be a Nigerian... the responses are not too good Sir. i have few faults in the responses. that's how best objective i can be smiley
2mch:

Then you are one of those who can never be objective.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Naira20: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by 2mch(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
peter0071:
objective?? my brother, if this is what it is meant to be objective, the n i would rather be a Nigerian... the responses are not too good Sir. i have few faults in the responses. that's how best objective i can be smiley
The responses are excellent. And he’s very smart not to reveal all his ideas as the first candidate to be interviewed. The others would have jumped on it as talking points.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by peter0071(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Jumped at his ideas?? thats obsolete. if they steal his ideas, will they also steal his strategies??

so other candidates didnt come to the interview with their own strategies which they have discussed with their team. OS the other candidates would drop what they have discussed as a team to start stealing Tinubu's ideas?? thats a quack mindset my brother.

thats not wisdom...but Bhulaba mindset
2mch:

The responses are excellent. And he’s very smart not to reveal all his ideas as the first candidate to be interviewed. The others would have jumped on it as talking points.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by emmanuelbrown26: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

Telling lies about the interview will not make your candidate win. This interview was in 2023. Calm down, watch and take notes. Absolutely brilliant interview. He is not talking like a classless, illiterate and failed petty trader.

D listed names below should come and take dis one as chief provost of bastard urchins

Question : What will you do in your first 100 days in Office ?
@officialABAT
: day one : hit the ground running πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ day 2: continue running

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Softmirror: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
emmanuelbrown26

I PERSONALLY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HAPPY IF MY MONIKER ISN'T RECOGNISED. THANKS ALOT!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Buccalcavity2: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
I watched this and watched that of Peter Obi too. They were asked thesame question types, only rephrased. Objectively, Tinubu is miles ahead of PO. If at 70 that man still articulates his position like that and PO was rigmarolling, BAT definitely has more to offer.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by wegevv: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
β€œIntelligent” and β€œTinubu” in the same sentence πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’ll watch the video when I finishing laughing tomorrow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by DeLaRue: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
abobote:
This is best I have heard from Tinubu, even though his pride and arrogance were very obvious

I call it confidence rather than pride.

Maybe we need a bit of that in our next leader.

That said, some of his utterances against political opponents are overboard, eg the one against the Akwa Ibom governor.

If he wins, his handlers will hopefully help him to overcome the needless urge to lash out at opponents.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by BRIMBRAM: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
I watched this and watched that of Peter Obi too. They were asked thesame question types, only rephrased. Objectively, Tinubu is miles ahead of PO. If at 70 that man still articulate his position like at and PO was rigmarolling, BAT definitely has more to offer.

Professor Soludo don talk am tay-tay.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Aldol: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
DeLaRue:
Tinubu was cogent, even brilliant in patches. Though, he is very slow to put his thoughts across. At 70 years, that's not to be totally unexpected.

He is a man of logic, even using algebra to explain some of his analysis. He had very original ideas and gave very clear and practical examples of things he would like to change.

I honestly believe Tinubu could be the man we need. I've often wondered why many political giants believe so much in this man. It can't just be because of money, as many of these people are not hungry. I think I may have finally found the answer. I suspect in their private moments with Tinubu, they see in him a lot of brilliant thinking and bravery.

First time I have heard Obi speak. Hard to believe that, but it is actually true, as I rarely watch TV.

Obi's answers were incoherent & generally unimpressive. His responses were pitiful and lacking any depth. He spoke in general terms and endlessly about 'moving us from consumption to production.'

You nailed it bro

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Realist12: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
We can't deny Tinubu's intelligence, this isn't Bangladesh, Japan, Thailand fairy tales, we can see Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ etc right before our eyes what he's saying in the interview was implemented in Lagos. No matter how they deny him of his records they are visible to the blind and we can't leave such a visionary for the hero beer man or the SPV Mikano merchant and watch our investment worth next to nothing.
BATSHET2027 β™Ύ

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
The reason I support Asiwaju is that he is a real Nigerian who understands the way the average Nigerian thinks. He understands the solutions needed to get this country back on the right track.

Unlike so idiots who run around spewing fake statistics. Using inapplicable examples to approach complex Nigerian problems.

Asiwaju lo kan 2023. God punish the enemies of Nigeria and their families.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
abobote:

Confidence no be arrogance

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Realist12: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
DeLaRue:

no matter the experience Obi gets if it didn't dey he didn't dey , man doesn't have it . He had an opportunity to govern some of the most industrious Nigerians in Anambra and couldn't deliver, but divert their wealth to his private business only to turn around and start laying claim to one abstract HDI.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nwaetche:

Don't mind these funny people

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Buccalcavity2: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
DeLaRue:

Good analysis. BAT was very specific and technical in his repsonse. He was so original, even spoke to specific projects like he had personally reviewed them. Very impressive. PO's was lackluster.
Obidients should celebrate that BAT hasnt been coming for debates. It is actually to thier favor!
Look I gave up on PO when he was asked how he will implement his agric revolution knowing that FG doesnt own lands. His response: "I will speak to governors at NEC and they will buy into it". SMH

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Datti Called President Tinubu A Drug Dealer, Everywhere Is Quiet. / Peaceful Protest In Nigeria Is A Total Waste Of Time. Here's Why / Scam: Delta State Gov Commissions Uncompleted Airport: See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.