Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG (3820 Views)

Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check / How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) / Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by toneroforever(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

This man was Auditor General and Treasurer in Mobil. None of your ancestors or descendants will ever get to such position.

No need for his descendants to get to such positions anyways. They'd just go ahead and own the corporation.
Afonjas & yoroBATstards can then be employed to work there.
Just like we own houses up & down in most parts of the SW & u guys pay to rent apartments especially in no man's land. That's the major reason why u guys r jealous.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Ofunaofu: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

[b]This man was Auditor General and Treasurer in Mobil. [/b]None of your ancestors or descendants will ever get to such position.
Also add that he is a Notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known

Don't forget

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
leave that slowpoke
Trollronaldo:
How can Tinubu and intelligence make one statement?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Otobong3374(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=DeLaRue post=120859300]Tinubu was cogent, even brilliant in patches. Though, he is very slow to put his thoughts across. At 70 years, that's not to be totally unexpected.

He is a man of logic, even using algebra to explain some of his analysis. He had very original ideas and gave very clear and practical examples of things he would like to change.

I honestly believe Tinubu could be the man we need. I've often wondered why many political giants believe so much in this man. It can't just be because of money, as many of these people are not hungry. I think I may have finally found the answer. I suspect in their private moments with Tinubu, they see in him a lot of brilliant thinking and bravery.

But, Obi's session of the program was a complete contrast.

First time I have heard Obi speak. Hard to believe that, but it is actually true, as I rarely watch TV.] Your Parents Told Me That You Are In Backing For A Journey To Become A Broadcaster But What Are U Doing Here?? Stop Wasting Here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by chinchum(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
This is a clear cut intelligent discourse. I reckon many youths with attention deficit disorder , only headline reading, cruise chasing and lack of critical thinking will comment without listening to what he says.

The perpetual haters will hear what he says but cant listen. They can look but can not envision the best and optimal candidate in the top 3 candidates.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
DeLaRue:
Tinubu was cogent, even brilliant in patches. Though, he is very slow to put his thoughts across. At 70 years, that's not to be totally unexpected.

He is a man of logic, even using algebra to explain some of his analysis. He had very original ideas and gave very clear and practical examples of things he would like to change.

I honestly believe Tinubu could be the man we need. I've often wondered why many political giants believe so much in this man. It can't just be because of money, as many of these people are not hungry. I think I may have finally found the answer. I suspect in their private moments with Tinubu, they see in him a lot of brilliant thinking and bravery.

First time I have heard Obi speak. Hard to believe that, but it is actually true, as I rarely watch TV.

Obi's answers were incoherent & generally unimpressive. His responses were pitiful and lacking any depth. He spoke in general terms and endlessly about 'moving us from consumption to production.'

Obi is not ready. He is not the man we need now. He needs more experience.

That's why with your PhD in Physics you can't say when someone is stupid . Keep wallowing in shame of deceit. you will eat grass soon if you vote him in with incoherent gas and women stuff. That's a total disrespect to those women but they are stupid like their boss not to understand it was a forced order against their gender . That's day light slavery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by yemex04(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
DeLaRue:
Tinubu was cogent, even brilliant in patches. Though, he is very slow to put his thoughts across. At 70 years, that's not to be totally unexpected.

First time I have heard Obi speak. Hard to believe that, but it is actually true, as I rarely watch TV.

Obi's answers were incoherent & generally unimpressive. His responses were pitiful and lacking any depth. He spoke in general terms and endlessly about 'moving us from consumption to production.'

I have always said it that one easy way to identify an unintelligent person is when one is not able to recognize the emptiness of Obi after listening to him.

I have analyzed his speeches & interviews, i have seen a man so low to his hype..

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by 2mch(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
yemex04:

I have always said it that one easy way to identify an unintelligent person is when one is not able to recognize the emptiness of Obi after listening to him.

I have analyzed his speeches & interviews, i have seen a man so low to his hype..
Very emotional speeches with no content or pure direction.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Fibonacci88: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hahahahaha. Baba pride has finally wane off. Now he is attending interview having seen that no room for vote buying. Too late we have Mae our choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by adebenson155: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Buhari4sale: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nwaetche:
You called this Old and edited near monologue an interview for a presidential candidate?

Dragged out and sluring answers?

When asked about his plans for women, BAT asked Hadiza and APC women leader to standup. Even Abike stood up sheepishly without beng called by Tinubu and the women were showed up as example of plans for women.

Again, he used proverbs that have no connotation to the question being asked to answer non related questions.

Your parents are unlucky to have a child like you
Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by SWATMan: 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU

Nonsense just go through the comments section to appraise his performance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by 2mch(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
SWATMan:

Nonsense just go through the comments section to appraise his performance.
What performance? The performance that made Lagos State the best state in Nigeria. While Anambra Obi governed is one of the worst?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Echoban: 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
DeLaRue:

I knew him and believed him long term ago. He talks practically. U can't take Brilliancy from him..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by IVORY2009(m): 12:08am On Feb 13, 2023
2mch:

This man was Auditor General and Treasurer in Mobil. None of your ancestors or descendants will ever get to such position.

You are same person operating the handle Rusher

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by 2mch(m): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2023
IVORY2009:

You are same person operating the handle Rusher
Rusher ko Cruiser ni.
Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by IVORY2009(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2023
2mch:

Rusher ko Cruiser ni.

I know you 😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by MarketDispatch: 12:36am On Feb 13, 2023
[quote author=2mch post

This Interview Anchor is very poor. She is not asking difficult questions. The type they ask Peter Obi.

it appears the questions she is asking have been earlier reviewed by the candidates

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by 2mch(m): 12:49am On Feb 13, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=120862848][/quote]

What about the questions put forward by the people in attendance?
Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Tflex01: 12:54am On Feb 13, 2023
DeLaRue:

Obi is only riding on the Youths anger and resentment for the situation of the country and nothing else. He's an opportunist as Seun described him.

I swear Obi will be worse than Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:56am On Feb 13, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Professor Soludo don talk am tay-tay.
Elder Ayo Adebanjo talk am too teytey.
Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by ebenezary(m): 1:19am On Feb 13, 2023
honestly, this is an unbiased review and based on what l just watch, l am 100% tinubu, no going back

DeLaRue:

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by copyrites: 2:45am On Feb 13, 2023
LMAO grin grin grin

Tinubu has not been attending interviews so I am not surprised that this single interview he managed to attend is getting massive hypes grin grin He has starved his urch.ins so bad that any interview he gives will be massively appraised. See as dem dey hype this sluggish tactless speeches without direction... Gosh!!!

Peter Obi's Chattam House interview alone has cancelled every interview Tinubu has ever granted in his entire political life. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by copyrites: 2:51am On Feb 13, 2023
2mch:

The responses are excellent. And he’s very smart not to reveal all his ideas as the first candidate to be interviewed. The others would have jumped on it as talking points.

Like they jumped on his Chattam House ideas .... LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Learner247: 2:55am On Feb 13, 2023
I like this...

Please can we have a link to PO's and AA' sessions?
Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by amuwo1980: 2:55am On Feb 13, 2023
That can never happen, tinubu and intelligence in one breath , that’s an anomaly

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by copyrites: 2:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

Look I gave up on PO when he was asked how he will implement his agric revolution knowing that FG doesnt own lands. His response: "I will speak to governors at NEC and they will buy into it". SMH

That was a brilliant response. The federal government speak to governors all the time. It's no rocket science.

When asked what he would do in his first 100 days, Tinubu's response was "Day 1: hit the ground running. Day 2: continue to run."

How far with the depth grin grin abi APC-bias don upturn your senses?
Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Throwback: 4:33am On Feb 13, 2023
The only question he did not fully grasp the problem is the brain drain migration posited by the Nestle MD.

Otherwise, this was a very good session and it also showed his background in Finance/Oil&Gas. He can arguably be considered as an oil economist. Nigeria is an oil economy.

Forget, Tinubu is what our peculiar economy needs.

He understands and is also well prepared by his past exposure and past challenges in private and public life. Also his American exposure is also evident in some of his concepts like mortgage and discounted tax incentives.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by darthv: 4:37am On Feb 13, 2023
2mch:

Telling lies about the interview will not make your candidate win. This interview was in 2023. Calm down, watch and take notes. Absolutely brilliant interview. He is not talking like a classless, illiterate and failed petty trader.
did you even watch the interview, you go dey disappointed.
Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by Throwback: 4:41am On Feb 13, 2023
darthv:
did you even watch the interview, you go dey disappointed.

You should be asking yourself if you watched the interview.

Intelligence and confidence is a charm magnet that Tinubu has in abundance.

This topic deserves a front page exposure.

Seun, Mynd44
Re: Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG by plaindealer: 5:03am On Feb 13, 2023
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Endorses Yari/Kalu For Senate Leadership / BREAKING: Aso Rock Cabal Blocks Osinbajo From Signing 2017 Budget / 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.