Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches (23154 Views)

NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by Godwin4444: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

Dude just wasting aviation fuel, time and money!

Those encouraging him will not make heaven
we need to know Peter obi n igbos motivational speakers after election

Their suppliers are d best

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by southsouthking(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by wegevv: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos will b disgraced in less that 3 weeks

All I know is that we don’t want to hear Biafra or death after d election

Deputy wailer in chief. I de hail. Abeg wail again for me, the sound sweet me die. Wail on sir make we dance to the symphony <3

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by sapele914(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Imagine

As you not ashamed of yourself

When others are discussing about debates and interviews, this urchin would want to join in such discussion when his candidate on whose mandate he is standing on has never ever attended any interview or debates, not even with his personal TV station
Talk is cheap, with all Peter Obi’s rhetoric, nothing dey Anambra State, action speaks louder than words, come to Lagos State & witness progress in motion.

Eko Oni Baje.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by SonofmanPikin: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
I am very happy and grateful to God and Peter Obi for not attending the debate. Glory to God! Glory to God! Glory to God. What God can not do does not exist. Glory to God! Glory to God! Glory to God. What God can not do does not exist. Glory to God! Glory to God! Glory to God. What God can not do does not exist. Glory to God! Glory to God! Glory to God. What God can not do does not exist. Glory to God! Glory to God! Glory to God. What God can not do does not exist. Glory to God! Glory to God! Glory to God. What God can not do does not exist.
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by southsouthking(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
tinsel:
He is still in trauma after drone exposed Labour party yesterday. It was like that in Lagos, only God knows the extent they went to doctor other state rallies. Yesterday exposed labour party to be an empty party with existence only in social media.

Cry me a river of River Niger and River Benue combined.
I want to feel like how it is bathing with the tears of an urchin.
I heard it drives away DEMONS ad Bats, alongside with monkey and snakes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Imagine

As you not ashamed of yourself

When others are discussing about debates and interviews, this urchin would want to join in such discussion when his candidate on whose mandate he is standing on has never ever attended any interview or debates, not even with his personal TV station

Asiwaju does not owe anyone a debate!

How do you expect him to share same podium with Peter? That’s an insult!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by gmo10(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by Billmos: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wait oooo this peter obi rally in lagos was d crowd not much after all igbos are d majority in lagos.d supposed gather for one of their own who is trying his luck on d highest office in niaja.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by gmo10(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by Osidazz19: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wow, it's not Tinubu's fault? Wonders shall never end oh..... grin
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by chichriso: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
But you need to watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1rAVMlFSZw
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by BreconHills(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I am not for Peter obi but these nonsense people organising these debates should rest already, they want to kill the man?? Must he attend every function??

Na Peter obi himself I blame, he has made himself too available and it's detrimental in one way or the other.

There should be limit to evertin, today debate tomorrow debate

Debate should not be more than twice..any other ones are jamborees

NESG a jamboree?

That's the Nigerian Economic Summit Group - the most respected Economic think tank in Nigeria in fact Africa. https://www.nesgroup.org/

Can you compare them to Arise TV and Thisday? If anyone wants to be taken seriously on the economy then need to attend NESG.

Unfortunately too many of us don't know the difference between Arise TV and NESG.

By the way Tinubu was there. It eould have been a great opportunity for PO to contrast himself with BAT.
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by gmo10(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy grin

Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by Ofunaofu: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Asiwaju does not owe anyone a debate!

How do you expect him to share same podium with Peter? That’s an insult!

Nigerians including you don't owe him a single vote

He will lose and lose woefully

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by toneroforever(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
tinsel:
He is still in trauma after drone exposed Labour party yesterday. It was like that in Lagos, only God knows the extent they went to doctor other state rallies. Yesterday exposed labour party to be an empty party with existence only in social media.

Just dey play on NL.
Lekwa gi na Tinubu, lekwa 3rd position
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by OlawaleBammie: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
BreconHills:

NESG a jamboree?

That's the Nigerian Economic Summit Group - the most respected Economic think tank in Nigeria in fact Africa. https://www.nesgroup.org/

Can you compare them to Arise TV and Thisday? If anyone wants to be taken seriously on the economy then need to attend NESG.

Unfortunately too many of us don't know the difference between Arise TV and NESG.

By the way Tinubu was there. It eould have been a great opportunity for PO to contrast himself with BAT.

That is part of my argument sir

Obi should have narrowed his availability to the important ones, all those arise o' compatriots TV interview shouldn't have bn honoured or at most send his running mate.

Truth is he can't attend all, not possible..

I am happy tinubu attends, at least obidient would stop saying he never granted any debate function audience
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by Mandate2023: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
It's a shame how youths drag themselves over someone's absence from debates which on a good day he will attend excluding others. It's a shame how youths want a better Nigeria but can't queue behind the youth presidential choice. It's a shame youths celebrate campaign rally pictures and tear themselves apart over filled and scanty stadiums. Indeed, tribalism, religious bigotry and inability to separate light from darkness and mental slavery is high among us young lads. Instead of to outsmart these politicians, we they cap rubbish

Who is d youth presidential choice and who made that candidate the youth presidential choice and who again did we the Nigeria youth elect to make a choice for us
He be like say u don mental😂 when sowore and other younger candidates dey na obi scam wey go carry country money go build beer factories make everybody get drunk come dey misbehave

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by Bigchristo: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
tinsel:
You’re still in this thread? With the kind of crowd Peter Obi pulled in Lagos even PDP that has been existing in Lagos state for long time can’t even pull such stunt without spending millions to mobilize and buy Crowd
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by broadman20: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Pity Obi still recovering from the pains of his failed 'mega' Lagos rally.

Your mission is to Take BACK NIGERIA AND GIVE IT TO A DRUG CRIMINAL ABI?
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by BreconHills(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Obi should have narrowed his availability to the important ones, all those arise o' compatriots TV interview shouldn't have bn honoured or at most send his running mate.

I am happy tinubu attends, at least obidient would stop saying he never granted any debate function audience

Got you.
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

Who is d youth presidential choice and who made that candidate the youth presidential choice and who again did we the Nigeria youth elect to make a choice for us
He be like say u don mental😂 when sowore and other younger candidates dey na obi scam wey go carry country money go build beer factories make everybody get drunk come dey misbehave
sowore my foot. He has been so unstable. Keep living in denial. Don't be agent of Darkness. U know who the majority of youth are rooting for. Old man like u 😆
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by Chidibe212(f): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Did Tinubu attend?
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by Juanmike(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:
grin
I thought LP thugs were shouting here that he will show up and Tinubu will never come. True true, that rally pain am
Bit did Tinubu later come?
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by proprince(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
chatinent:
Political Jesus. Lol

Why bringing JESUS into this??

I will find you and i will kill you.
In your next life, you 'll not joke with the name of Jesus like that.
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by Mandate2023: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
sowore my foot. He has been so unstable. Keep living in denial. Don't be agent of Darkness. U know who the majority of youth are rooting for. Old man like u 😆

Hw did u measure the majority of Nigeria youth...by online trolls or what.....do u even realise about 30% of Nigeria youth are on social media....so from that 30% is it all that is supporting obi😂😂😂 what about the remaining 70% 😂

U just dey assume foolishly and u r feeding ur sef foolishly with gullible assumptions

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by Kennydoc(m): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
tinsel:

Why not show us the drone coverage of APC rally in Abuja yesterday? Is APC not the ruling party and Abuja the seat of power?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by OlawaleBammie: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Chidibe212:

Did Tinubu attend?
A no know weda bulaba attend ooh, but I was told he attended sha grin
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
They are lucky he missed it!

He would have started another round of fictions and lies!
Is Tinubu not invited? How many minutes does it take to change pampers and make it to the event?
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by Allisgud: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Make una Allow the man rest abeg
Re: Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kennydoc:

Why not show us the drone coverage of APC rally in Abuja yesterday? Is APC not the ruling party and Abuja the seat of power?
Baba, so you can't keep a secret?
I thought we agreed to discuss Tinubus Abuja rally of yesterday in hushed whispers. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mai Tangale Stool: 3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Crisis Deepens / Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo / “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.