Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February (22312 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally / Bola Tinubu At NEGD Question & Answer Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by DamnnNiggarr: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
I'll be participating in the NEGD Presidential debate today, Sunday 12 Feb. 2023 at 6pm at the ICC, Abuja. Please tune in; and see the invited guests at the venue. -PO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgQKkuCUNTI

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1624754581975465984?t=0sSaIe3fA3kfNU2ksY3Fog&s=19

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by DamnnNiggarr: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
shocked

Let me know who the real Jagaban of Africa is,
Though, this is my first time of doing this.

Let LIKE represent Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso

Let SHARE represent only Peter Obi.

If you're for Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso please hit the LIKE button.

If you're for Peter Obi, please hit the SHARE button.

I purposely put SHARE for Peter Obi.
And LIKE for others.

48 Likes 767 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Jalinspy(f): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
We all know that Tinubu will run away as usual. Expect his urchins to defend his absence as usual.

174 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by NwekereNdokl: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Will Tinubu attend?

Like for Peter Obi and share for Tinubu and Atiku

525 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Felabrity: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu will travel out, atiku will send representative

Only Kwankwaso and Obi will attend

180 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Racoon(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
A Responsible president in waiting will attend while the fugitive irajigbi heroine-drug addict claiming Lagos will be nowhere to be found.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Peter Obi should not attend if APC and PDP candidates do not attend. It's useless if the send there vice then send ur own vice too

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by JASONjnr(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
If Tinubu attend this function, I will break my left finger and post it on my WhatsApp status....

77 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by floret23(f): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
If Tinubu attends this debate, I will campaign and vote for him.

Organizers should not allow him to send representative. Enough is enough!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by floret23(f): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also purnish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Sabadon(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
wink

We all know who won't attend 😂😂😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by bigdammyj: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Massiveglory: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Workaholic incoming president.

Another chance for emilokan to show up. Let's see if he will suprise us

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Hendrixky: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Our president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Trendy247: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
The two big thieves can never attend

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Antoeni(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fear No go Let Tinubu Come

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Northernblood8(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
APC criminals will make up the major viewers. They are busy looking for faults and if they see none, they will create one with their stunted brain

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Freshtruth(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
U
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Cosmatikka: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
If Thief-nubu come, make I know wetin cause am

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by habsydiamond(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
The social media party is surprise them come election... they thought Obi's supporters don't have voter's card... una go shock on election date ooo.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Ibkhaleel001: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Democracy is a game of number. The minority will have their say but majority will have their way....the North will always decide...while the igbos will always decide online...shegu inyamurai

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Ofunaofu: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
As usual, the president in waiting will attend while a certain notorious narcotics drug trafficker that has no business vying for the office of the president of Nigeria, and on whose mandate urchins seems to be standing will run away

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Okorosemeka: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Peter Obi should not attend if APC and PDP candidates do not attend. It's useless if the send there vice then send ur own vice too
I think PO should attend even if the other candidates shy away,he is marketing himself to Nigerians and showing capacity for leadership with innovative ideas and solutions to our problems

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by ufotunang: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Will Tinubu attend?

Like for Peter Obi and share for Tinubu and Atiku
.. tinubu to attend...do you want him to disgrace his APC party and supporters

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Felabrity: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu should surprise the whole world and attend a debate for once

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by chudez0147(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Is it workerholic or walkerholic ?? Someone please help..
this next president of Nigeria no dey tire !

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by ufotunang: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
I know tinubu can never attend this debate

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by southpole: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu may be on his way to the debate center
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by ganisucks(f): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Y

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu / President Tinubu And King Charles In Group Picture With Other World Leaders / Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.