Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Guys I Need Your Help. Its About An Uncle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys I Need Your Help. Its About An Uncle (667 Views)

My 43yrs Old Uncle Is Rich But Still Single / See What An Uncle Did To His Nephew- Please Say No To Child Abuse / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Your Help. Its About An Uncle by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
My uncle is about encroaching into my late Father's land out of sheer harassment.

What can I do to teach him a lesson.

He's this fearful type but very strong in juju

The other time, he went and through his children got cultist to come fight me. And that day was a great day (don't wanna talk about the chaos cos I didn't back down)

But the point is, its been harassment upon harassment.

If I keep overlooking one day something mouth may not feel goof to say might happen ..... He has to be stopped. Cos I've kept overlooking (cos wanted to arrest him during that fight time, but people said I shouldn't since we are related) and now its gotten to this point.

How do I go about it.

This man keeps moving and cos there hasn't been anything done to him to resist him and make him fear a little.

And its quite sad that after about 50 plus years, he never shake body to talk sef when my dad was alive but now he is like the lion.

I can't keep looking at my fellow man disrespect me and mine.

Plz this is an SOS
Re: Guys I Need Your Help. Its About An Uncle by Asgard13: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Call tell his siblings and also your kinsmen.. then get a lawyer .

Be prayerful.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help. Its About An Uncle by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Asgard13:
Call tell his siblings and also your kinsmen.. then get a lawyer .

Be prayerful.

That prayerful side is really needed o.. . you know all these weak men that can't talk when their fellow men are talking but compensate on that with their strength in juju.

At some point I was contemplating selling my soul to the devil so as to match him even in that realm....

The man don too do ...... Imagine coming to build on my fathers land

No this cannot be allowed.

Na small small compromise dey make person name to no get weight any longer.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help. Its About An Uncle by Asgard13: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
kiako:

That prayerful side is really needed o.. . you know all these weak men that can't talk when their fellow men are talking but compensate on that with their strength in juju.

At some point I was contemplating selling my soul to the devil so as to match him even in that realm....

Will be a shame to you .. and the family .. if he succeeds

Others will follow suit ..

Need to be prayerful and be in spirit .. first confront him and ask him what’s the problem..

Then tell his sisters or siblings..

Call your kinsmen and let them know..

Not that you’re scared .. but just for them to be aware.. should I case they say .. nobody told them
Re: Guys I Need Your Help. Its About An Uncle by stonemasonn: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
The land no get papers? Find a way to get legal papers for the land.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help. Its About An Uncle by Godwin4444: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Greedy igbos fighting themselves, very soon this one go come lagos n tinubu will b his problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Your Help. Its About An Uncle by jude79(m): 1:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Firstly, try to find out the elders that were witnesses when the land was shared by your grand father, find the ones that are still alive and get adequate information on the boundaries, then survey the land and get government backings on it, another alternative is to mould block and start demarketing the land, don't go to juju, it's worthless and a scam, but try to intimidate him by pretending you are fortified, like they do in movies, people who do juju fear juju too much, start behaving as if you are one bad ass rascal, stage your impenetrability with friends he doesn't know, make sure he witnessed it and then Chase those guys away, he will run from you and leave you a d your land alone, the world is game for those who know how to play it, everything is a show, how you make it look real determines how successful you'll be in this game called life.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help. Its About An Uncle by Richy4(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2023
Based on what I have seen and heard Wayback,... Land tussles kills faster than Diabetes...

You really have to be careful so that u won't get poisoned or killed... They can use anyone to get through to u.. friends, hired assassin etc.. if u can borrow and build a fence even if it's foundation level just for demarcation it will be better...
Re: Guys I Need Your Help. Its About An Uncle by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
stonemasonn:
The land no get papers? Find a way to get legal papers for the land.

It's more like a community shared space in which they gave every male in the family their own.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help. Its About An Uncle by Lance008(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Go report am to police
Dem go kill u like play
Re: Guys I Need Your Help. Its About An Uncle by Lance008(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2023
kiako:

Bro stay with God and report to police
wat about if u sell your soul and Na ur uncle buy am ?

(1) (Reply)

Should Couples Contribute Equally In Matters Of Finance. / It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... / I Need A Good Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.