Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Need A Good Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Good Advice (639 Views)

Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice / I Need A Good Advice, Please Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Advice by tallfish145(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31
HERE IS MY TRUE LIFE STORY
I moved to Abuja in the 2015 but never really liked the idea. Since then life has been back and forth with me. I have tried every possible means to get out of the city on so many occasions, I kept finding myself coming back(after moving out) due to unavailability of fund to start a new life elsewhere.
This year 2024 I finally made my mind to settle at Ilorin where I already rented a two rooms apartment and subsequently started something with the little capital I have. But something happened after two weeks that I have no choice than to move back to Abuja again. The reason behind it was a little bit scary. A madwoman had asked me to leave the town and go back to where I came from(Abuja). Not fully convinced, someone took me to a seer who also says same thing as the madwoman. I was given a deadline of moving out before two days. I obeyed and came back to Abuja.
The thing now is I can't find solace and peace here in Abuja because of standard of living and other factors. I really wish to live amongst my Yoruba speaking people with my family.
I am thinking of going against all odds and move back to either Ilorin or any other parts of Yorubaland.
Please your brotherly advice is needed.
Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Advice by FreeIgboho: 12:27pm On Jan 31
Follow your heart - move back to illorin. Stop believing nonsense. You people never learn. When was the last time any Nigerian seer accurately predicted a football match or election?? Yet they can predict your life!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Advice by MadMenGroup: 12:36pm On Jan 31
tallfish145:
I moved to Abuja in the 2015 but never really liked the idea. Since then life has been back and forth with me. I have tried every possible means to get out of the city on so many occasions, I kept finding myself coming back(after moving out) due to unavailability of fund to start a new life elsewhere.
This year 2024 I finally made my mind to settle at Ilorin where I already rented a two rooms apartment and subsequently started something with the little capital I have. But something happened after two weeks that I have no choice than to move back to Abuja again. The reason behind it was a little bit scary. A madwoman had asked me to leave the town and go back to where I came from(Abuja). Not fully convinced, someone took me to a seer who also says same thing as the madwoman. I was given a deadline of moving out before two days. I obeyed and came back to Abuja.
The thing now is I can't find solace and peace here in Abuja because of standard of living and other factors. I really wish to live amongst my Yoruba speaking people with my family.
I am thinking of going against all odds and move back to either Ilorin or any other parts of Yorubaland.
Thanks
these things happen in Africa only. That's why we are so lagging

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Advice by Weknowbetter: 12:42pm On Jan 31
Where is your faith, always move forward.
Re: I Need A Good Advice by blackpanthar: 12:42pm On Jan 31
tallfish145:
Thanks

I hope your wife is UNDERSTANDING and RESPECTFUL despite your predicament, MOST WOMEN WOULD LEAVE.

Now, about your issue..... hmmm

If you are in ABUJA, why not attend DUNAMIS and go for proper deliverance.

MAD WOMAN AND SEERS are not GOD.

You may be tied to ABUJA because of a gross mistake you made years ago.

You also shouldn't have rushed into marriage when your finances are not settled.

Bro, you need a FRESH START and it is not about LOCATION but MINDSET.

Attend KOINONIA too whenever you can and be active. YOU WILL SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY.

These are the genuine places of help I know in ABUJA...

Asides all these, I hope you are prayerful, you give alms and do not abuse your wife..... BLESSINGS WILL SURELY LOCATE YOU THIS YEAR WHEREVER YOU ARE.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Advice by tallfish145(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31
blackpanthar:

I hope your wife is UNDERSTANDING and RESPECTFUL despite your predicament, MOST WOMEN WOULD LEAVE.

Now, about your issue..... hmmm

If you are in ABUJA, why not attend DUNAMIS and go for proper deliverance.

MAD WOMAN AND SEERS are not GOD.

You may be tied to ABUJA because of a gross mistake you made years ago.

You also shouldn't have rushed into marriage when your finances are not settled.

Bro, you need a FRESH START and it is not about LOCATION but MINDSET.

Attend KOINONIA too whenever you can and be active. YOU WILL SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY.

These are the genuine places of help I know in ABUJA...

Asides all these, I hope you are prayerful, you give alms and do not abuse your wife..... BLESSINGS WILL SURELY LOCATE YOU THIS YEAR WHEREVER YOU ARE.
I am a Muslim and its against my faith visiting churches. Thanks though
Re: I Need A Good Advice by Nice2023(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31
U want to live among ur yoruba people...words of a fearful man.

We that live among all tribes nko.

Must u live amongst them?

Look beyond ur tribe and and stop limiting urself from growth.

Stop watching Nigerian movie as well.
Re: I Need A Good Advice by Free2Fly: 2:52pm On Jan 31
tallfish145:
Thanks

A mentally deranged woman asked you to go back to where you came from and you obeyed

Ok, no wahala.

Where's Kobojonkie??

She should come and talk to you, abeg, because, as it stands now, we don't who's the mad person between you and that 'mad' woman.
Re: I Need A Good Advice by nstore: 3:10pm On Jan 31
Re: I Need A Good Advice by Bullfallo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31
You are a muslim and you visit a seer. But you cannot visit church. Continue.

Did they tell you want will happen if you didn’t leave within that 2 days?

Your reason for want-in to relocate is not too clear. Is it because you want to live among the yoruba or because of difficulty?

Listen to your heart where God want you to be and the direction you are getting. If you are in the wrong place you will find it hard and living in circles.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Advice by Herkim(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31
tallfish145:

Hello bro it seems you must be a lazy Muslim who doesn't observe his daily solats. And also wake up in the night to perform middle night prayers.

For you to have put your beliefs in mentally derail person and seer, not Allah that created both living and nonliving. You need to check your self and ask for forgiveness from Allah.

The way forward is to move closer to Allah by committing and dedicating your life to him.
Then move back to Ilorin or somewhere else.

May Allah continues to guide us Right

Amin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Advice by Nice2023(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31
tallfish145:

And it's not against ur faith to visit juju house,sorcerers and witch doctors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Good Advice by GbemiTrabaye01: 7:25pm On Jan 31
Save some money and move to LAGOS!!! Move with a mindset of not going back to Abuja no matter what.

tallfish145:
Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Advice by tallfish145(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31
GbemiTrabaye01:
Save some money and move to LAGOS!!! Move with a mindset of not going back to Abuja no matter what.

thanks but cant live in lagos
Re: I Need A Good Advice by Cassandraloius: 8:14am On Feb 01
A mad person told you that you something and you believed and then you pressed further to see a seer.😂🤣😂 This is so funny madam no offence.🤣😂🤣

I think you should move to Ibadan, I heard that things are quite cheap there, you can start with a self con and carry your products along or better still find those areas where you have cheap houses in Abuja and settle. I know for sure that things are quite expensive tho but I'm wishing you all the best ma'am.
Re: I Need A Good Advice by Capernum: 10:06am On Feb 01
tallfish145:
Thanks

You mean a mad man, possessed with demons instructed you and you obeyed as a family man? You have seen too many nollywood movies and it's to an extreme extent. Why will a mad man decide where you and your family live?

Well, I perceive you're a very superstitious man. And life doesn't always work on superstitions. Please wake up to reality.

Have a serious relationship with God and be addicted to midnight prayers. You will have some God given dreams and your mind will be opened clearly as for what to do.

Meanwhile, please understand that the devil is already tossing you around. He sent a mad man to you to reduce your strength as a man and tamper with a decision that can be taken intelligently. This is what makes men weaklings. Please Don't allow any prophet to play with your sanity. You're your own first prophet.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Advice by TheWinterBird(f): 10:50am On Feb 01
Pray and fast. You've access to God yourself.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
Re: I Need A Good Advice by GbemiTrabaye01: 10:54am On Feb 01
Don’t Limit yourself.

tallfish145:
Re: I Need A Good Advice by princemillla(m): 11:00am On Feb 01
tallfish145:
Thanks

Call me, let me pray for you. May God take all the glory
Re: I Need A Good Advice by DoveofPeace(m): 11:26am On Feb 01
tallfish145:

As salam alykum brotherly, I wouldn't av commented on this post if not I saw you said you're a Muslim not because I can't advise a person from other faiths but because it's only a Muslim can understand what am going to explain now.
You know Eeman is what a Muslim must have in whatever situation he finds himself and must not shake not to talk of believing mad person of even another mad person calling himself Alfa/Pastor where is your Eeman my dear brother, do your 2 nofilat of Solat istikahra and leave everything to Almighty Allah
Go and download "citadel of the believer" on Google play and search for the 2 rakats nofilat of Istikahra inside it. May Allah guide your ways
I also stays in Ilorin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Advice by henrimoto(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01
tallfish145:
There are communities in Abuja where they have a large number of yoruba indigenes and families . And they are more muslim yorubas' too.

You can cope with them.

Communities like Suluje, gauraka, parts of bwari etc... you should know about this places, you have been around Abuja for some time too.
Re: I Need A Good Advice by Mom007(f): 1:34pm On Feb 01
They say a coward dies a 1000 times before his actual death! You that is sane, listened to a mad person... then going to a seer... you never see anything! It's just as easy to believe in God as it is to believe what mad people and seers say. You need Jesus my friend...

I just saw where you wrote that you are a Muslim... I rest my case.
Re: I Need A Good Advice by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Feb 01
Capernum:
■ You mean a mad man, possessed with demons instructed you and you obeyed as a family man? You have seen too many nollywood movies and it's to an extreme extent. Why will a mad man decide where you and your family live?
Well, I perceive you're a very superstitious man. And life doesn't always work on superstitions. Please wake up to reality. Have a serious relationship with God and be addicted to midnight prayers. You will have some God given dreams and your mind will be opened clearly as for what to do.
Meanwhile, please understand that the devil is already tossing you around. He sent a mad man to you to reduce your strength as a man and tamper with a decision that can be taken intelligently. This is what makes men weaklings. Please Don't allow any prophet to play with your sanity. You're your own first prophet.
You believe with the advice you have offered here that you are less superstitious than OP is? See delusions abeg! undecided
Re: I Need A Good Advice by Capernum: 9:44pm On Feb 01
Kobojunkie:
You believe with the advice you have offered here that you are less superstitious than OP is? See delusions abeg! undecided

My ascertions are not superstitious. That is the reality for those who needs divine guidance on taking sensitive decisions like relocating a whole family.

A person's relationship with his maker is beyond delusion.

Real delusion is for a man who thinks that everything about life is mental.

I guess the delusion is actually on you here.
Re: I Need A Good Advice by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Feb 01
Capernum:
■ My ascertions are not superstitious. That is the reality for those who needs divine guidance on taking sensitive decisions like relocating a whole family. A person's relationship with his maker is beyond delusion.
■ Real delusion is for a man who thinks that everything about life is mental. I guess the delusion is actually on you here.
OP equally claimed guidance from the seers and from the "mad" woman. So how is his idea of divine guidance any different from yours in this? undecided

You are against critically reasoning your situation, right? Well, you and OP seem to be on the same path. So what makes your path better or different from his path? undecided
Re: I Need A Good Advice by Capernum: 10:38pm On Feb 01
Kobojunkie:
OP equally claimed guidance from the seers and from the "mad" woman. So how is his idea of divine guidance any different from yours in this? undecided

You are against critically reasoning your situation, right? Well, you and OP seem to be on the same path. So what makes your path better or different from his path? undecided

I perceive your distrust and disdain for spiritual intelligence and most likely God. Unfortunately, I avoid arguments bordering on spiritual interactions and the theological concepts once I notice an awkward tendency.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Advice by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Feb 01
Capernum:
I perceive your distrust and disdain for spiritual intelligence and most likely God. Unfortunately, I avoid arguments bordering on spiritual interactions and the theological concepts once I notice an awkward tendency.
What you instead sensed was my absolute disgust for spiritual bullsheet— addiction to praying at midnight, dependence on dreams— which is all you spewed there feigning superiority over OP's ritual — visiting seers, paying attention to even the word of "mad" people. lipsrsealed

Again, You are against critically reasoning your situation, right? Well, you and OP seem to be on the same path. So what makes your path better or different from his path? undecided
Re: I Need A Good Advice by Capernum: 7:23am On Feb 02
Kobojunkie:
What you instead sensed was my absolute disgust for spiritual bullsheet— addiction to praying at midnight, dependence on dreams— which is all you spewed there feigning superiority over OP's ritual — visiting seers, paying attention to even the word of "mad" people. lipsrsealed

Again, You are against critically reasoning your situation, right? Well, you and OP seem to be on the same path. So what makes your path better or different from his path? undecided

Nothing is more entertaining than watching the display of ignorant people laced with a few touches or arrogance.

Their silly blabbings, their random assumptions and petty tantrums are nothing but entertaining.

No matter how learned you think you are, you have not started living, even at your age, if you don't understand that (1) life is spiritual and (2) the spiritual is more real than the physical (3) the spiritual controls the physical.

If you don't know these, life has not started with you. All you do, no matter how good they look, are not nothing but mirages. The delusion is so on you. Sir.
Re: I Need A Good Advice by CHRISTFUCKER: 7:28am On Feb 02
You can always rope yourself
Re: I Need A Good Advice by Mryacks: 12:26pm On Feb 02
nstore:
Check the pros and cons..
Compare and contrast..
Then follow your 'gut feeling'..

Exactly....even if it looks like 'madness' to others.
Re: I Need A Good Advice by TheRealOwner(m): 2:12pm On Feb 02
Capernum:

Nothing is more entertaining than watching the display of ignorant people laced with a few touches or arrogance.

Their silly blabbings, their random assumptions and petty tantrums are nothing but entertaining.

No matter how learned you think you are, you have not started living, even at your age, if you don't understand that (1) life is spiritual and (2) the spiritual is more real than the physical (3) the spiritual controls the physical.

If you don't know these, life has not started with you. All you do, no matter how good they look, are not nothing but mirages. The delusion is so on you. Sir.

Kobojunkie is a woman though. A unmarried woman in her early/mid 40s who enjoys spending her time trolling people here.

(1) (Reply)

Tradition / Prefect Gift / 7 Money Management Tips Every Married Woman Should Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.