Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car (51309 Views)

Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait / Saraki Meets Young Aspirants Who Want To Run Under #NotTooYoungToRun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by julaion: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Peter Obi Meets Viral Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car For A Legendary Endowment During Rally

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Goodson15: 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Much love from the boy,obidatti for president,

605 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Bluntguy: 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
This man can't just stop looking and behaving presidential. Unlike,...

606 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by julaion: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Bluntguy:
This man can't just stop looking and behaving presidential. Unlike,...
grin unlike bla ba blu

505 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Yaribanzaonic: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by kozmokaz(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
julaion:
grin unlike bla ba blu

Bulaba

328 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Asgard13: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Obi and his vice are well exposed ..and nice.

But those his supporters are completely opposite of “ reasonable sapiens “

Una fit insult all Una like., who cares..

Una na Dey major reason Obi will come third.. or maybe fourth..

You can’t bully Nigerians..

25 is here Una go learn am mean..

58 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by warripekin(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Obi is coming, urchins are corn-fused and Dattis a fact. Yusuf Alabi has met his destiny helper

301 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Jnkay: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
I don't know who do Nigerians this do that they will see the best Man ( Obi) but prefer Bla Blu

249 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
With the drone pictures of lagos Labour Party rally I finally agree that Peter obi will come 3rd in this coming election but the good thing is he is still young and fit to contest many more elections , he might likely win the 2031 election because it not easy to win incumbent in the next election in 2027

Also another good thing is Labour Party win have it share of winners in house of assembly but states and federal level and possibly some senators too , but we should pray they don’t decamp

For those that will like to quote me or abuse me pls go ahead but expect no reply from me , you don’t deserve my time and energy and most importantly am entitled to my opinion and I believe this is just the candid truth not all these social media noise and drama

20 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Oluwasheyijossy: 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mr President (GCFR in-waiting)
Its been settled in the spiritual realm cool

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by JoeNL22(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
julaion:
Peter Obi Meets Viral Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car For A Legendary Endowment During Rally
OBIDIENTs and sane Nigerians, Dare to dream a better Nigeria with Omowale Omoluabi Obi. For with him, through you and only you, yes am talking to you!, a new Nigeria is PO'ssible

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by ElSudani: 12:02am On Feb 13, 2023
Jnkay:
I don't know who do Nigerians this do that they will see the best Man ( Obi) but prefer Bla Blu

When a young Ibo boy became the first governor for a day in Lagos, Tinubu did not make any unnecessary show of it. He followed up on his life and education even when there was nothing to gain from it.
That is the kind of leader we want not some emergency philanthropist. Obi is an opportunist just like Seun Kuti said.

25 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by OriOko88(m): 12:03am On Feb 13, 2023
Unnecessary hype. So a boy standing in front of a Moving convoy has now turned to a hero or another wonder of d world. Not that he perform a special feat. He could even be one of those under bridge urchins who wanted to cease d opportunity to have a close up. undecided

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by gtrust: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2023
Dignity in labour 🙏🏿

9 Likes

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Opintiwa: 12:48am On Feb 13, 2023
ElSudani:

When a young Ibo boy became the first governor for a day in Lagos Tinubu did not make any unnecessary show of it. He followed up on his life and education even when there was nothing to gain from it.
That is the kind of leader we want not some emergency philanthropist. Obi is an opportunist like Seun Kuti said.

Morning till now you are wailing.

Wailing wailer

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Makavelli001: 12:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
With the drone pictures of lagos Labour Party rally I finally agree that Peter obi will come 3rd in this coming election but the good thing is he is still young and fit to contest many more elections , he might likely win the 2031 election because it not easy to win incumbent in the next election in 2027

Also another good thing is Labour Party win have it share of winners in house of assembly but states and federal level and possibly some senators too , but we should pray they don’t decamp

For those that will like to quote me or abuse me pls go ahead but expect no reply from me , you don’t deserve my time and energy and most importantly am entitled to my opinion and I believe this is just the candid truth not all these social media noise and drama

What about this one yesterday in abuja
Didn't u see it.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Felabrity: 1:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Stop sharing take pictures
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Felabrity: 1:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Makavelli001:

What about this one yesterday in abuja
Didn't u see it.
it was even on live tv, disgrace

21 Likes

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by techWriter3: 6:11am On Feb 13, 2023
This man can't just cessation hoping and behaving presidential

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Nairalander248: 6:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Good
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Cantonese: 6:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Now his life has become better. He will become educated and not taught how to parade the streets as an alaye. He will be sent to school. He has a great future ahead as Obi will ensure that, as the boy requested on that day.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by KingOfTheDamned: 6:26am On Feb 13, 2023
;I feel so sad at how the mighty jagaban has fallen 🤣
His workers are so desperate to just put anything out to help his falling ego due to the stark reality that he will not winup to 5 states in the coming election.

Did Asiwaju Tinubu really think je was MKO Abiola? What a delusions.😁

The latest in the Tinubu house of shame is the nonsensical Jarus prediction which is clearly paid for just to sop the whole shame and falling morale in the Tinubu camp because every single other world wide known poll from BLOOMBERG TO ANPP to every other one picked Obi as the winner 🤣

Tell them to show you the Jarus prediction for 1999 election or that for GEJ Vs Buhari or Buhari Vs Atiku they won't show it to you.

They will tell you to disregard every single we known poll in the world and believe only Jarus because Tinubu paid for this poorly written rubbish 😁😁😁

It's a shame that this is what he has become, an easy target for ego scammers who are taking his money to massage his ego

20 Likes

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Arrogantbro(m): 6:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Grace found him ❤️

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by ictplotter(m): 6:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Poorly acted script... Nigerians are wiser now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by olatade(m): 6:27am On Feb 13, 2023
The boy took a risk and went for his hero. Other candidates security would have flung him away

21 Likes

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Thanos5555: 6:27am On Feb 13, 2023
While in the Other THREAD urchins and jarus said that KWANKWASO will not get more than 1 million votes and OBI will win only one state.

You clearly see how fools are thinking. Any one of PDP/APC can win, but you will all be humbled by the kind of votes OBI and KWANKWASO will pull at worst.thats if Obi doesn't even scale through.

Urchins How would you blindly say this election is not a 4 party contest.

Anyhow bookmark this post. If kwankwaso doesn't win Kano and get upto 8% of total vote casted ( > 6million votes).
And if OBI doesn't get > 15 million votes ( even if it just only igbo and Northern. Christian vote counted, without SOUTH SOUTH and Lagos)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 13, 2023
yarimo:
the godfather of CAN grin

The letter has been debunked, and the author has denied it, so why still post it?

You APC guys should stop the lying.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Grace...

Likes for Peter Gregory Obi

Shares for Atiku

50 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff / Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London / Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.