Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car (51352 Views)

Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait / Saraki Meets Young Aspirants Who Want To Run Under #NotTooYoungToRun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Mitsurugi(m): 6:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Asgard13:
Obi and his vice are well exposed ..and nice.

But those his supporters are completely opposite of “ reasonable sapiens “

Una fit insult all Una like., who cares..

Una na Dey major reason Obi will come third.. or maybe fourth..

You can’t bully Nigerians..

25 is here Una go learn am mean..

Oga ALL NIGERIANS ARE BULLIES. They only complain when they've been out bullied. What makes Agbadorians different from Obidients. From both I have read and heard the most vile. Even you are not exempt. So don't be a hypocrite.

Further you are not in any position to know who will win or come third for that matter, so go and relax for one corner.
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by luckychem: 6:52am On Feb 13, 2023
You are an enemy of good governance.May God help you.
Helpfromabove1:
With the drone pictures of lagos Labour Party rally I finally agree that Peter obi will come 3rd in this coming election but the good thing is he is still young and fit to contest many more elections , he might likely win the 2031 election because it not easy to win incumbent in the next election in 2027

Also another good thing is Labour Party win have it share of winners in house of assembly but states and federal level and possibly some senators too , but we should pray they don’t decamp

For those that will like to quote me or abuse me pls go ahead but expect no reply from me , you don’t deserve my time and energy and most importantly am entitled to my opinion and I believe this is just the candid truth not all these social media noise and drama
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by rippa(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Asgard13:

See how useless ur life is🤦‍♂️
Are the supporters the ones to rule?
U are voting Obi and not his supporters
Stop been foolish because u ain't doing any of his supporters a favour.
If the country good, e good for us all and not just for OBIdients
Try get sense
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by TheMaharajah: 6:55am On Feb 13, 2023
Ena don start with all this arrangee. I no fit trust anybody born of a woman including myself.
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by sukkot: 6:55am On Feb 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
Oluwa Jazkid

One Obi supporter said he will vote for Tinubu if I can name Two(2) projects done by Tinubu when in or out of office.

Instead of Two(2), I gave him Thirty(30)

I asked him for just 2 of Obi's records of achievements in or out of office too. He couldn't muster just one(1)

👇👇👇

Two is too small, I will list 30 for you right now

(MASS EMPLOYMENT DRIVE )
(1)LAWMA - Thousands were employed.

(2)HIGHWAY MANAGERS - Thousands were employed.

(3)LASTMA - Thousands of our youths were employed.

(4)KAI - Thousands of our youths were employed.

(5)CBD - Thousands were employed.

(6)LAGBUS - Many people were employed.

(7)LASIMRA - Thousands were employed.

(coolLASEPA - Many people were employed.

(9)LASBGA - Thousands were employed.

(10)LASAMBUS - Many people were employed.

(11)LIRS - He broadened the tax back, shored up state revenue and Thousands of our youths were employed thereby.

(12) He Created 37 LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA (LCDA) - Thousands were employed.

(13)He built more schools (the millennium schools).

(14)Free health care for 60 years old and above.

(15)Free health care for children and pregnant women.

(16)Free eye treatment for everyone.

(17)Free eye glasses for the visually impaired. (JIGI BOLA).

(18)He brought Enron. They almost completed Lagos State independent power project before Obasanjo stopped him.

(19)With the creation of 37 LCDA without collecting local governments allocation from federal government (Obasanjo) for a period. He did not owe workers a dime throughout his tenure as Lagos State governor.

(20)He constructed the best roads, Oregun road (Kudirat Abiola Road) is an example.

(21)He increased teacher's salaries.

(22)Free education including free books for both primary and secondary school students.

(23)He paid for senior secondary certificate
examination (WAEC) for all SS3 students throughout his tenure as Lagos State governor. It is still free in Lagos till date.

(24)Tinubu donated N100million for the reconstruction of katsina central market, which was recently razed by fire. He has empowered so many people. He hopes to do more when elected.

(25)Tinubu donated N1bn for LASU leadership centre. He hopes to do more for the Nigerian Youths when elected as President.

(26)Tinubu refurbished, renovated and upgraded the Arewa House Library under Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, located in Kaduna, Kaduna State, on Tuesday, July 13, 2021.

27: He Rebuilt Lekki, that is the home of thousands Celebrities in Nigeria.

28: He created Lekki Free Trade zone

29: He envisioned and designed the Eko Atlantic City, a city when completed will compete with Dubai and likes.

30: He rebuilt the Ikeja Cantonment after the tragic Bomb blast that hit the city of Ikeja.

Show me records from Your preferred candidates (who are "not sick"wink🤣

God bless as you live by facts instead of fiction and emotions
hmmm
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Born2Breed(f): 6:55am On Feb 13, 2023
Asgard13:

Who cares what a nitw!t thinks in his numb skull.

Clawk clawk away with your CORN
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Blaze14k: 6:56am On Feb 13, 2023
ElSudani:

When a young Ibo boy became the first governor for a day in Lagos, Tinubu did not make any unnecessary show of it. He followed up on his life and education even when there was nothing to gain from it.
That is the kind of leader we want not some emergency philanthropist. Obi is an opportunist just like Seun Kuti said.

And tinubu is a desperate man. An opportunist and a desperate man which one of them is dangerous for our democracy. Bro u are no longer a kid buh i believe u are tribal bigot.
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
With the drone pictures of lagos Labour Party rally I finally agree that Peter obi will come 3rd in this coming election but the good thing is he is still young and fit to contest many more elections , he might likely win the 2031 election because it not easy to win incumbent in the next election in 2027

Also another good thing is Labour Party win have it share of winners in house of assembly but states and federal level and possibly some senators too , but we should pray they don’t decamp

For those that will like to quote me or abuse me pls go ahead but expect no reply from me , you don’t deserve my time and energy and most importantly am entitled to my opinion and I believe this is just the candid truth not all these social media noise and drama

Hmmmmm..... I wouldn't judge that way, if I were you, because you know the gravity of the hardships being visited on Nigerians right now, owing to the infighting in the APC (Buhari+Emefiele+Cabal vs BAT and his beneficiaries).

People may be unable to go to rallies but they can and will vote, if only to make sure this hardship can be abated, because it will surely escalate if APC continues in power.
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Obakoolex(m): 6:59am On Feb 13, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Mehnnnn, wailing time. Mode that moved dis to front page is a troublesome human being. On a very good and beautiful Monday morning, a mode decided to make d following bastard urchins wail

Question : What will you do in your first 100 days in Office ?
@officialABAT
: day one : hit the ground running 🏃‍♂️ day 2: continue running

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun

Sorry to say o, brah you get job at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2023
So peter dey change clothes?
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by ElSudani: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Blaze14k:

And tinubu is a desperate man. An opportunist and a desperate man which one of them is dangerous for our democracy. Bro u are no longer a kid buh i believe u are tribal bigot.

Anyone who is not taken by your packaged fraud is a bigot. Isn't it exactly what the stupid Psquare guy called Seun Kuti?
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by meolaniyi(m): 7:06am On Feb 13, 2023
If the name had been chukwudi, they would have said it was scripted
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Menclothing: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Pure truth Labour party will win some seat Nd will make them stronger for 2027
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by iamjavadem(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2023
Can he vote? No. I won't be surprised if this was staged, don't trust any politicians. If it happened to Bala lu now na another story una go dey talk.
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2023
Asgard13:

Like you guys bully Jonathan, carry coffin for a sitting president and bury it, height of bully, and degrading. Called him all sort of names and his wife, you sit and talk about morals, about insult. Hypocritical beings. Animals everywhere..
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Thebigheart: 7:13am On Feb 13, 2023
You go lie and you go tire.
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Stanchriss(m): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2023
Collet ur tears for bucket so you can use it and bath..No water for area..shey you know
ElSudani:

When a young Ibo boy became the first governor for a day in Lagos, Tinubu did not make any unnecessary show of it. He followed up on his life and education even when there was nothing to gain from it.
That is the kind of leader we want not some emergency philanthropist. Obi is an opportunist just like Seun Kuti said.
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2023
Yarimo the shameless urchin. Cheap propagandists like you were the ones who were foolishly spreading falsehood that Obi donated 2 billion to churches. Your shitty lies were busted. Your disgrace is just days away.
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by onuman: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2023
Goodson15:
Much love from the boy,obidatti for president,

Yusuf Alabi must have thoroughly examined the presidential candidates and realised that Peter Obi is the best presidential candidate to win and stop the violent religious insurgency, banditry and secessionist groups in Nigeria.
But will the ethno-religious bigots in Nigeria see the truth which Alabi saw
?
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by diggindeep: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Bluntguy:
This man can't just stop looking and behaving presidential. Unlike,...

Shaky shaky Daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by JesusChristLord: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2023
And your own supporters are saints grin

Asgard13:

Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Blaze14k: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2023
ElSudani:

Anyone who is not taken by your packaged fraud is a bigot. Isn't it exactly what the stupid Psquare guy called Seun Kuti?

Lol u call obi fraud buh u forget how much tinubu have swindled from lagos state treasury. 500mil house in lagos 700mil house in abuja does dat sound familiar? You yoruba muslims are the biggest fools on planet earth. Sheh u were hopin buhari will give u block vote🤡🤡🤣🤣🤡🤡 when tinubu lose this election that is when u will understand how stupid u are.
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Pio44: 7:28am On Feb 13, 2023
the guy just changed because he met the right person
vote Peter obi for president
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by adecz: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Dem sure say na the same boy❓❓🤔🤔🤔
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Opintiwa: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2023
ElSudani:

Wailing sardine
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Asgard13: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2023
searchlight:
Your parents are fools otherwise they should have aborted you.

Mynd
Seun

This said he’s parents are fools and should have aborted him
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Dragonsword: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2023
OriOko88:
Unnecessary hype. So a boy standing in front of a Moving convoy has now turned to a hero or another wonder of d world. Not that he perform a special feat. He could even be one of those under bridge urchins who wanted to cease d opportunity to have a close up. undecided
4 your mind you've made sense with this thrash abi?
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by felzokugo(m): 7:42am On Feb 13, 2023
Asgard13:

To type pidgin english sef hard u. Urchin.
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Najdorf: 7:43am On Feb 13, 2023
kozmokaz:

Bulaba
A town hall
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by Najdorf: 7:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Asgard13:

Dey there dey play immature games. Let me ask you a question, are you voting his supporters into presidency?
Re: Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car by ozegidon(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2023
kozmokaz:

Bulaba
blu blu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" / Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.