Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions (709 Views)

Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! / How Mighty Is The Almighty God? / What Would Jesus Do In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
A few days ago , I came across these verses in the Quran and maybe it is my understanding that is incomplete: hence I wish all muslims and the scholars will help me comprehend the CLEAR Words of Allah without Addition or Subtraction.

Quran 6:7
وَلَوْ نَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ كِتَـٰبًۭا فِى قِرْطَاسٍۢ فَلَمَسُوهُ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ لَقَالَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا۟ إِنْ هَـٰذَآ إِلَّا سِحْرٌۭ مُّبِينٌۭ
Had We sent down to you (O Prophet) a revelation in writing and they were to touch it with their own hands, the disbelievers would still have said, “This is nothing but pure magic!”
Quran 6:8
وَقَالُوا۟ لَوْلَآ أُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ مَلَكٌۭ ۖ وَلَوْ أَنزَلْنَا مَلَكًۭا لَّقُضِىَ ٱلْأَمْرُ ثُمَّ لَا يُنظَرُونَ
They say, “Why has no angel come with him?” Had We sent down an angel, the matter would have certainly been settled , and they would have never been given more time ˹to repent˺.
Quran 6:9
وَلَوْ جَعَلْنَـٰهُ مَلَكًۭا لَّجَعَلْنَـٰهُ رَجُلًۭا وَلَلَبَسْنَا عَلَيْهِم مَّا يَلْبِسُونَ
And if We had sent an angel, We would have certainly made it ˹assume the form of˺ a man—leaving them more confused than they already are.
Quran 6:10
وَلَقَدِ ٱسْتُهْزِئَ بِرُسُلٍۢ مِّن قَبْلِكَ فَحَاقَ بِٱلَّذِينَ سَخِرُوا۟ مِنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا۟ بِهِۦ يَسْتَهْزِءُونَ١
Other˺ messengers had already been ridiculed before you ˹O Prophet˺, but those who mocked them were overtaken by what they used to ridicule.

So, Lets begin:
1. In verse 10: Allah seem to accept the fact that Mohammed is ALSO a Messenger (as other messengers have been sent before Mohammed who also have been ridiculed)
2. In verse 7: Allah said that he DID NOT send the revelations to Mohammed as a printed book from heaven, as the disbelievers would regard it as just magic (they wouldn't still believe anyways)
3. In verse 8: Allah says that he DID NOT send an Angel to Mohammed (even though these disbelievers ask why no angel has been sent to him) because IF he did, their judgement would have been concluded and thus cannot repent again
4. In verse 9: Allah says that IF HE DID SEND an Angel, the Angel would have come in the form of an ordinary Man which would even leave the disbelievers more confused. i.e. Allah DID NOT send any Angel even in form of a Man (not to even think as an Angel)

My Questions:
In Quran 6:7-10 it seems Allah is saying in no ambiguous terms that he DID NOT send any Angel to Mohammed either as an Angel (spirit being) or as a Man (physical being).
However, Islamic TRADITIONS say that the Angel Jibril was the one who always brought the Quran to Mohammed. There is even the elaborate story of Jibril's first encounter with Mohammed where he was squeezed and commanded to Recite!

1. Is there any other verse(s) in the Quran that says clearly that an Angel was sent to Mohammed?
2. Who do you think we should believe in this case, the almighty Allah OR Islamic Traditions ?

Thank you.

Cc:
halima83:
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
In my last post, I gave you opportunities to ASK me Any Question regarding the Gospel of our Salvation after I had explained it. I will thus like to say a big thank you to those who responded constructively

To my friends and others on NL, Above for your consideration and necessary action. I am basing my thesis and question on
Quran 41:3
A Book whereof the Verses are explained in detail; A Qur'an in Arabic for people who know

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by LegalWolf: 2:12am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by LegalWolf: 2:12am On Feb 13, 2023
…..
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by LegalWolf: 2:30am On Feb 13, 2023
TenQ:
A few days ago , I came across these verses in the Quran and maybe it is my understanding that is incomplete: hence I wish all muslims and the scholars will help me comprehend the CLEAR Words of Allah without Addition or Subtraction.

وَلَوْ نَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ كِتَـٰبًۭا فِى قِرْطَاسٍۢ فَلَمَسُوهُ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ لَقَالَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا۟ إِنْ هَـٰذَآ إِلَّا سِحْرٌۭ مُّبِينٌۭ
Had We sent down to you (O Prophet) a revelation in writing and they were to touch it with their own hands, the disbelievers would still have said, “This is nothing but pure magic!”
وَقَالُوا۟ لَوْلَآ أُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ مَلَكٌۭ ۖ وَلَوْ أَنزَلْنَا مَلَكًۭا لَّقُضِىَ ٱلْأَمْرُ ثُمَّ لَا يُنظَرُونَ
They say, “Why has no angel come with him?” Had We sent down an angel, the matter would have certainly been settled , and they would have never been given more time ˹to repent˺.
وَلَوْ جَعَلْنَـٰهُ مَلَكًۭا لَّجَعَلْنَـٰهُ رَجُلًۭا وَلَلَبَسْنَا عَلَيْهِم مَّا يَلْبِسُونَ
And if We had sent an angel, We would have certainly made it ˹assume the form of˺ a man—leaving them more confused than they already are.
وَلَقَدِ ٱسْتُهْزِئَ بِرُسُلٍۢ مِّن قَبْلِكَ فَحَاقَ بِٱلَّذِينَ سَخِرُوا۟ مِنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا۟ بِهِۦ يَسْتَهْزِءُونَ١
Other˺ messengers had already been ridiculed before you ˹O Prophet˺, but those who mocked them were overtaken by what they used to ridicule.

So, Lets begin:
1. In verse 10: Allah seem to accept the fact that Mohammed is ALSO a Messenger (as other messengers have been sent before Mohammed who also have been ridiculed)
2. In verse 7: Allah said that he DID NOT send the revelations to Mohammed as a printed book from heaven, as the disbelievers would regard it as just magic (they wouldn't still believe anyways)
3. In verse 8: Allah says that he DID NOT send an Angel to Mohammed (even though these disbelievers ask why no angel has been sent to him) because IF he did, their judgement would have been concluded and thus cannot repent again
4. In verse 9: Allah says that IF HE DID SEND an Angel, the Angel would have come in the form of an ordinary Man which would even leave the disbelievers more confused. i.e. Allah DID NOT send any Angel even in form of a Man (not to even think as an Angel)

My Questions:
In Quran 6:7-10 it seems Allah is saying in no ambiguous terms that he DID NOT send any Angel to Mohammed either as an Angel (spirit being) or as a Man (physical being).
However, Islamic TRADITIONS say that the Angel Jibril was the one who always brought the Quran to Mohammed. There is even the elaborate story of Jibril's first encounter with Mohammed where he was squeezed and commanded to Recite!

1. Is there any other verse(s) in the Quran that says clearly that an Angel was sent to Mohammed?
2. Who do you think we should believe in this case, the almighty Allah OR Islamic Traditions ?

Thank you.

I’ll assume that the texts are clear enough for people to understand. And I think your explanation is a little bit stretched than what an objective mind should draw…

I’m tempted to break it down to you. But knowing you and with my strong negative/loathsome
bias towards you, I’ll just let it pass. For those who may not share my negative sentiments, I’ll let them do explanation.

Finally, would have called you a potential thief like I so much love to. Or a armed robber in the making. But you’ve kept your question civil [of course, that in no way detract from the fact that I can revert to status quo]

Cc: TenQ
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by drlateef: 6:57am On Feb 13, 2023
TenQ:
In my last post, I gave you opportunities to ASK me Any Question regarding the Gospel of our Salvation after I had explained it. I will thus like to say a big thank you to those who responded constructively

To my friends and others on NL, Above for your consideration and necessary action. I am basing my thesis and question on
Quran 41:3
A Book whereof the Verses are explained in detail; A Qur'an in Arabic for people who know

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore

?
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 7:00am On Feb 13, 2023
LegalWolf:

I’ll assume that the texts are clear enough for people to understand. And I think your explanation is a little bit stretched than what an objective mind should draw…

I’m tempted to break it down to you. But knowing you and with my strong negative/loathsome
bias towards you, I’ll just let it pass. For those who may not share my negative sentiments, I’ll let them do explanation.

Finally, would have called you a potential thief like I so much love to. Or a armed robber in the making. But you’ve kept your question civil [of course, that in no way detract from the fact that I can revert to status quo]

Cc: TenQ
Okay.

I deliberately included the Arabic script so that no one will say what the plain language did not say so

There are just two questions.

Thank you.
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 7:02am On Feb 13, 2023
LegalWolf:
…..
LegalWolf:
No need to reserve space sir!
Good morning
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 7:04am On Feb 13, 2023
Good morning Dr Lateef,
It seems you didn't read the post and questions.

The Question in summary:

Thank you.

drlateef:

?

HERE Again

So, Lets begin:

My Questions:

Thank you.

Cc:
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by LegalWolf: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2023
TenQ:

Okay.

I deliberately included the Arabic script so that no one will say what the plain language did not say so

Thank you.

Hehehehe potential thief 🤣
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by LegalWolf: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2023
TenQ:

No need to reserve space sir!
Good morning

Freedom of speech man…freedom is 🔑
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hehehehe potential thief 🤣
LegalWolf:

Freedom of speech man…freedom is 🔑

Of course, freedom of speech but beyond the speech is the mind.
What have we fed our mind?

Any OTHER clear verse(s) that will show me that an angel was sent to Mohammed in the Qur'an will shut my mouth up with regards to this observation of mine.
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by LegalWolf: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
TenQ:

Of course, freedom of speech but beyond the speech is the mind.
What have we fed our mind?

Any OTHER clear verse(s) that will show me that an angel was sent to Mohammed in the Qur'an will shut my mouth up with regards to this observation of mine.

LOL, I would not aid your hallucination potential thief. Nahhhhhhhhh, I would not.
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL, I would not aid your hallucination potential thief. Nahhhhhhhhh, I would not.
Just check the Qur'an for the answer. If Allah says no Angel was sent to Mohammed and Islamic narratives say otherwise, which of the two positions is TRUE and which is FALSE!

Let me brief you of the implication
1. If Allah did not send an angel to Mohammed, where did he then receive the Qur'an?
2. If Allah sent an Angel to Mohammed, then Allah contradict himself and therefore the whole Qur'an become void!
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hello
I am also frantically looking for verses where Allah says that he sent an angel to Mohammed, I am yet to find one:

Maybe you can help me find at least one verse

Cc:
Legal_Wolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore

I'm sure you'll agree with me that some things do not scale through scrutiny.
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by LegalWolf: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
TenQ:

Just check the Qur'an for the answer. If Allah says no Angel was sent to Mohammed and Islamic narratives say otherwise, which of the two positions is TRUE and which is FALSE!

1. If Allah did not send an angel to Mohammed, where did he then receive the Qur'an?
2. If Allah sent an Angel to Mohammed, then Allah contradict himself and therefore the whole Qur'an become void!

LOL! Potential thief grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by LegalWolf: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
TenQ:
Hello
I am also frantically looking for verses where Allah says that he sent an angel to Mohammed, I am yet to find one:

[i]Cc:
Legal_Wolf

I'm sure you'll agree with me that some things do not scale through scrutiny.

LOL! Is it salvation through human sacrifice that 'scale through scrutiny'?
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL! Potential thief grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why are you disturbed with the truth staring down at your neck?

Are you saying you can't find any such tale in the Qur'an?
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL! Is it salvation through human sacrifice that 'scale through scrutiny'?
The WORD became flesh!

I asked you a question:
When Jubril came to Mary as a perfect man, did he loose his status as an Angel?

Sorry for you
Instead of looking at WHY Islamic Narratives many times go AGAINST Allah himself, you are fighting those who care about you.

Like I said,

WHO MANUFACTURED THIS STORY!?
Was it the Jews?
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by LegalWolf: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
TenQ:

Why are you disturbed with the truth staring down at your neck?

Are you saying you can't find any such tale in the Qur'an?

Hahahaha potential thief 😝😝😝😝
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by LegalWolf: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
TenQ:

The WORD became flesh!

I asked you a question:
When Jubril came to Mary as a perfect man, did he loose his status as an Angel?

Sorry for you
Instead of looking at WHY Islamic Narratives many times go AGAINST Allah himself, you are fighting those who care about you.

Like I said,

WHO MANUFACTURED THIS STORY!?
Was it the Jews?

Po po po… potential thief 💃🏽💃🏽
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahaha potential thief 😝😝😝😝
My Dear LegalWolf,
Are you conceding that the Islamic narratives have holes?

Should Muslims not believe Allah than fabrications of men?
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
LegalWolf:

Po po po… potential thief 💃🏽💃🏽
My dear LegalWolf,
If Allah claimed not to have sent an Angel to Mohammed, where did the story of Jubril emanate from?
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by LegalWolf: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
TenQ:

My dear LegalWolf,
If Allah claimed not to have sent an Angel to Mohammed, where did the story of Jubril emanate from?

Hehehehe future thief 😜😜😜😜
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hehehehe future thief 😜😜😜😜
It is obvious that Deep and Heavy Lies have been incorporated into the Islamic Narratives.

What then can we trust if you can go against Allah himself.

The Truth Sets Free bro!
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
The Question in summary:

Thank you.

HERE Again

So, Lets begin:

My Questions:

Thank you.

Cc:
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by LegalWolf: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
TenQ:

The Question in summary:

Thank you.

HERE Again

So, Lets begin:

My Questions:

Thank you.

Cc:
LegalWolf

Hehehehe potential thief 😂😂😂😂😜😜
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 12:55am On Feb 14, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hehehehe potential thief 😂😂😂😂😜😜
So, how is it that the followers of the Religion of the almighty Allah completely disregard him to peddle their own fabrications?
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by LegalWolf: 1:10am On Feb 14, 2023
TenQ:

So, how is it that the followers of the Religion of the almighty Allah completely disregard him to peddle their own fabrications?

Hehehehe potential thief with thieving logic 😂😂😂😂😜😜
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by TenQ: 2:26am On Feb 14, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hehehehe potential thief with thieving logic 😂😂😂😂😜😜
I guess you NOW understand HOW and WHY Islam is called the religion of lies
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by satmaniac(m): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Nice question!!! Your intelligence shone through this post and I am not saying this to flatter you. Let me start answering this question by putting everything in its proper context. I will assume you have no ulterior motive behind the post but an honest question that needs clarification.

So on this, Quran 6:8

The first things we need to know is that the polytheists and the disbelievers of Makkah made so many statement, as their rejected the idea of Muhammad messengerhood, one of which the above verses responds to. In Quran 25:7 this statement is attributed to the disbelievers And they said, "How come this messenger eats the food and walks in the markets? If only an angel could come down with him, to serve with him as a preacher!"

The disbeliever wanted to see the angel physically assisting Muhammad in delivering the message to them, before they believed him. So, it is a mistake for you to think that Allah claims not to send an angel with the revelation to Muhammad.

Yes there is. Your answer is in Quran 2:97 and other places in the Quran Say, "anyone who opposes Gabriel should know that he has brought down this(Quran) into your heart(not a physical book), in accordance with God's will, confirming previous scriptures, and providing guidance and good news for the believers."

I hope I have answered your question?
Re: Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions by LegalWolf: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2023
TenQ:

I guess you NOW understand HOW and WHY Islam is called the religion of lies
Lol by a potential thief?? .:.. Hehehe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As / Exhumation / Police Investigate Woman Over Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.