Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,020 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As (705 Views)

Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / How I Encountered The Of Kingdom Wealth Through A Vision Of Bishop Oyedepo / Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2023
Good afternoon brethren, bringing you the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ he whom we are redeemed.
The thread is about share visions of third world war, tribulations , starvation as it's written throughout in book of Daniel, Ezekiel , revelation etc.
The thread will be quite revealing the deep secrets of the Earth and what will be here after.
Share it too .

Stay tuned and remain blessed.
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by MrSinister(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
Good afternoon brethren, bringing you the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ he whom we are redeemed.
The thread is about share visions of third world war, tribulations , starvation as it's written throughout in book of Daniel, Ezekiel , revelation etc.
The thread will be quite revealing the deep secrets of the Earth and what will be here after.
Share it too .

Stay tuned and remain blessed.

Interesting...

Before you proceed, can you provide evidence of any of your prophecies that have been fulfilled in recent times?

1 Like

Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by OkCornel(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
MrSinister:

Interesting...

Before you proceed, can you provide evidence of any of your prophecies that have in fulfilled in recent times?

Good question
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Revelation 6 vs 7 to 8. "7 When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of mthe fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 And I looked, and behold, sa pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill twith sword and with famine and with pestilence and uby wild beasts of the earth."

IF the population of this world is 7b just know that 1 fourth about that population is about die. That 1.4billion people is about to be killed in few years from now. I don't know the exact date this nuclear war will start it doesn't pass 5 yrs from now. It may be 2027 - 2028, between the period.
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jesus says look out for two signs . One has happened already. He stays, " when Russia encompasses the Kiev for the second time , let he who is in Kiev flee immediately, flee towards the south west of Ukraine a place of refuge.
As we are aware Ukraine and Russia are at war right now . This war shall turn into world war 3. For Bible must be fulfilled.

Before the nuclear attack an announcement will be made for people to flee from Kiev. And after Ukraine capital will be nuke by Russia . If anyone fails to heed this announcement . It will be difficult for people to survive . Many will perish and Kiev will be a nuclear waste land. Then world war will start.
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Then USA will arise , Russia will arise. For nuclear battle.
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
The map of USA let me fetch it .
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by lordm(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
You are drink with propaganda. There will be no world war in the coming 5 or 10years

1 Like

Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2023
Look at Eastern part of America and western.
Namely cities. Washington DC, new York, Chicago Ohio , Denver, Michigan Los Angeles etc. Will be destroyed by nuclear bombs.
Following cities will not be destroyed by nuclear bombs , Texas, Alabama, Cincinnati etc.

Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2023
Following cities in Russia will receive nuclear bombs, Moscow, saint Petersburg, Caucasus region, Siberia region all destroyed by nuclear fire.

Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by KnownUnknown: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Which hovel do you live in so that a bomb can be dropped on it?
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2023
The middle tribulations: Chinese will invade America from Pacific , Canada, and Mexico. They will not succeed. America will not be conquered. Thus says Lord God Almighty. I saw Chinese defeated in the Battle of Texas
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2023
Europe will be on nuclear Armageddon. Uk, France, Germany , Italy etc. All the western Europe. God says there will remnants . A place of refuge is provided in Switzerland. It won't be touched by nuclear bombs. Europe with German as a leader will go to war against Russia. Amen
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2023
Chinese will invade Russia through the south towards the Kazakhstan border.
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by KnownUnknown: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2023
okeysoninv:
Europe will be on nuclear Armageddon. Uk, France, Germany , Italy etc. All the western Europe. God says there will remnants . A place of refuge is provided in Switzerland. It won't be touched by nuclear bombs. Europe with German as a leader will go to war against Russia. Amen

Nigger, you and your Jew god are freaking stupid!!! You and your imaginary psychotic friend need to look at a map and explain how Switzerland will be a place of refuge if France, Germany, and Italy experience a nuclear conflagration!!!
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2023
Georgia, Armenia , Azerbaijan will be destroyed by nuclear bombs. God says a place of refuge is provided in South Ukraine for the people. If you find yourself in this country kindly move to southern Ukraine.
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2023
Russia army and it's ally .will invade Israel. Thus says the Lord God Almighty. And Israel will fall to Russia at initial ( I will elaborated further in the Battle of middle East through the revelation by Holy spirit).
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2023
This note, I'm instructed to write and keep. Rapture will occur soon . Rapture will occur soon. Jesus Christ is coming back . Amen

1 Like

Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by KnownUnknown: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2023
okeysoninv:
This note, I'm instructed to write and keep. Rapture will occur soon . Rapture will occur soon. Jesus Christ is coming back . Amen

Tell your imaginary friend to write and keep it himself. Magic Jew only comes back in your dreams slave.

1 Like

Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Tell your imaginary friend to write and keep it himself. Magic Jew only comes back in your dreams slave.
why do heathen rages against us. Why is gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ giving you hate. You better repent there is no time again. The time of gentiles is clocking to zero .

1 Like

Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by KnownUnknown: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2023
okeysoninv:
why do heathen rages against us. Why is gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ giving you hate. You better repent there is no time again. The time of gentiles is clocking to zero .

Hate? You stupid bastard!! You fantasize about millions dying in a nuclear event and I’m the hateful one?

You Christians and all abrahamic types are so warped in the mind that you think your violent fantasies represent love.

I swear, given half a chance I would make that persecution you filth love to claim you’re under a fucking reality.

Gentile my ass. Tell your magic Jew to show up so we can march him to the nearest gas chamber. That way he can die for his own sins and for the sin that is the genocidal sky fairy that sent him. Then he can wake up 2.5 days later and then die again for the sins of the Holy Shit or whatever the third jackass in the trinity is called.

1 Like

Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by TenQ: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
okeysoninv:
Jesus says look out for two signs . One has happened already. He stays, " when Russia encompasses the Kiev for the second time , let he who is in Kiev flee immediately, flee towards the south west of Ukraine a place of refuge.
As we are aware Ukraine and Russia are at war right now . This war shall turn into world war 3. For Bible must be fulfilled.

Before the nuclear attack an announcement will be made for people to flee from Kiev. And after Ukraine capital will be nuke by Russia . If anyone fails to heed this announcement . It will be difficult for people to survive . Many will perish and Kiev will be a nuclear waste land. Then world war will start.
I understand you bro!
But it isn't right to interpret Biblical prophecies by "what is seen now in events". You are most likely to be wrong.

We are expected to watch and understand as events play out. There are many Antichrists and many more will arrive BUT their is ONE "the Antichrist"!

The Ukraine, Russia, NATO war may just be another birth-pang before the time of Jacob.
Yes, in Biblical prophecy, the seven horsemen must ride and the harlot must be with the apocalypse of the world occurring.

We should watch, understand and be sober!

Thanks for bringing up a topic in eschatology that even full fledged pastors avoid like a plague. They would rather preach prosperity messages and are oblivious to the dangers ahead.
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by TenQ: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
okeysoninv:
The middle tribulations: Chinese will invade America from Pacific , Canada, and Mexico. They will not succeed. America will not be conquered. Thus says Lord God Almighty. I saw Chinese defeated in the Battle of Texas
It seems you are speaking by the Prophetic as revealed to you and it's not that you are interpreting the book of Revelation.

In that case, we keep our fingers crossed . The children of God need not be afraid!

1 Like

Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by TenQ: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Hate? You stupid bastard!! You fantasize about millions dying in a nuclear event and I’m the hateful one?

You Christians and all abrahamic types are so warped in the mind that you think your violent fantasies represent love.

I swear, given half a chance I would make that persecution you filth love to claim you’re under a fucking reality.

Gentile my ass. Tell your magic Jew to show up so we can march him to the nearest gas chamber. That way he can die for his own sins and for the sin that is the genocidal sky fairy that sent him. Then he can wake up 2.5 days later and then die again for the sins of the Holy Shit or whatever the third jackass in the trinity is called.
It doesn't matter what you believe, the world is marching towards self annihilation so that "the man of Sin" your friend will arise.
It's a matter of time dear!
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by KnownUnknown: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
TenQ:

It doesn't matter what you believe, the world is marching towards self annihilation so that "the man of Sin" your friend will arise.
It's a matter of time dear!

Lol
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by TenQ: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lol
I laugh at you too in Mandarin!

1 Like

Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
okeysoninv:
■ Good afternoon brethren, bringing you the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ he whom we are redeemed.
The thread is about share visions of third world war, tribulations , starvation as it's written throughout in book of Daniel, Ezekiel , revelation etc. The thread will be quite revealing the deep secrets of the Earth and what will be here after.
Share it too . Stay tuned and remain blessed.
First of all, the wars described in Daniel, Ezekiel, Joel, Nahum, and much of the Book of Revelations took place over 1900 years ago. The "last days" proclaimed by the major and minor prophets were of the last days of God's Israel, conclusion of all prophecies and events of Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - end.. undecided

As God made clear in Daniel 9 vs 24 - 27, all prophecies and visions concerning His Old Law were sealed at that time too and so whatever you claim you saw has no bearing on Israel or the Truth of God. . undecided
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by KnownUnknown: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
TenQ:

I laugh at you too in Mandarin!

哈哈

1 Like

Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by Pastor137(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
KnownUnknown:

哈哈
You will perish in hell if you don't repent bro. Sorry.
Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by SolMaximus: 4:46am On Jul 20, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Youre starting African Holocausts because youre one of Satans army and soldiers , you just want people to believe God genocides Africa. Who do you think is responsible for depopulation and suffering in Africa - God, or Satan? Think about it.

So God and Satan have workers for them, extraterrestrial fleets that orbit/observe earth. What the bible refers to as demons and angels are UFO's and think about it - what if heaven is a spaceship?

We have to wake up now as a human race - are you ready to confront and battle God's or Satan's Extraterrestrial Army?

Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by LordReed(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Nigger, you and your Jew god are freaking stupid!!! You and your imaginary psychotic friend need to look at a map and explain how Switzerland will be a place of refuge if France, Germany, and Italy experience a nuclear conflagration!!!

Navel gazers don't need maps, they have all they need inside their navels.

2 Likes

Re: Vision Of War 3; Nuclear Destruction Of Cities In America, Russia, Europe And As by okeysoninv: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Africa is being shaped for battle of Armageddon. Hallelujah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cell Phone Vs The Bible / The Truth Experience / The Present Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.