Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections (5172 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections by Hussein035: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2023
nairalee:
Every human has an interest. We are just demanding a level playing field for all candidate and a safe environment for voters to vote without fear and intimidation.

If u like, support Buhari for 3rd term, just give Nigerians a chance to vote their choice

I am voting my choice (JAGABAN) and I believe at the end when Jagaban wins some useless people will not come and cry of rigging because according to them the election can only be free, fair and credible if their candidate (Obi) wins but they forget that Obi has only a single region of less than 25% voters to capitalize on in which Obi will still not win all the States in that region.

My own concern is that I don't want to hear Biafra after this election otherwise I will embarrass these set of people who don't understand statistics
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections by 9jahotblog: 7:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Good response from inec
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections by 010okoogar: 7:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Shut up you are reason Nigeria is left behind
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections by 010okoogar: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2023
Hussein035:

I am voting my choice (JAGABAN) and I believe at the end when Jagaban wins some useless people will not come and cry of rigging because according to them the election can only be free, fair and credible if their candidate (Obi) wins but they forget that Obi has only a single region of less than 25% voters to capitalize on in which Obi will still not win all the States in that region.

My owwn concern is that I don't want to hear Biafra after this election otherwise I will embarrass these set of people who don't understand statistics
why always scared of Biafra ?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections by karnap(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2023
And they go and like a post by premium times on twitter , a tweets that call out peter obi.

This is just hypocritical.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2023
So...

Who Accused Them.??
Who Accused INEC?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections by GreatrAnalyst: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2023
Speak for yourself, most of your RECs at the state level are into business and partnership because of their body language with the state political stakeholders.

Many folks registered for PVC or transfered it, yet can't have it collected but your website says it is available.

You guys should fear God.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections by HeroicMeastro: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2023
SLAP44:
Let's hope so, because people are banking on you to give us a free and fair election so that people can vote for Peter Obi and see him declared winner.
So if PIT-obi is not declared winner, the election isn't free and fair right?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections by HeroicMeastro: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2023
tuoyoojo:
If INEC can truly give us a free and fair elections, then maybe, just maybe, Nigerians may forgive Buhari for the suffering it imposed on us

But the body language of INEC is proving otherwise

Remember their tweet from their official handle of a couple of days ago
Wuna don de concede defeat little by little
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections by mrcelebrity1: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
dey play .
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections by ismodiwa(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
SLAP44:
Let's hope so, because people are banking on you to give us a free and fair election so that people can vote for Peter Obi and see him declared winner.

You didn't make any sense up there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Guy Shouting "Ellu P" For Peter Obi Labour Party At The Nigeria Presid / Bello Matawalle: FG Has Enrolled 110,000 Military Veterans Into NHIS / Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.