Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah (722 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2023
After the rebellion in the garden of Eden God arranged for a future King who will lead faithful humans to salvation {Genesis 3:15} but can any human born through the production process from Adam's lineage qualify for this huge task?
God's word said:

None of them can ever redeem a brother Or give to God a ransom for him, (The ransom price for their life is so precious That it is always beyond their reach); That he should live forever and not see the pit. Psalms 49:7-9

So no human can redeem another that's why a mighty spirit being called Michael stood up for the salvation of faithful and obedient mankind {Daniel 12:1} so when God asked among the angels in heaven saying:

“Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Isaiah 6:8a
Instantly Michael responded
"Here i am, send me" Isaiah 6:8b

But why did Michael offered himself for such a huge task?

Well he is the Archangel {Jude 9} the first creature God made all by Himself {Proverbs 8:22} and of all the things both the father and Son created humans happens to be Michael's choicest creation! Proverbs 8:30-31

That's why by the time he (Michael) walked this planet as a human with love, mercy and tender compassion.

So what are the prophesies Michael fulfilled as the Son of man born without sexual reproduction?

To be continued....
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by peter0071(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2023
there is no argument on the personality of Jesus... He is the Messiah... My Lord and King
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2023
peter0071:

there is no argument on the personality of Jesus... He is the Messiah... My Lord and King
Lots of ongoing arguments Sir that's why JWs are hated with passion for our readiness to prove that Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah.
May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by peter0071(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Amen.... Thank you so much
MaxInDHouse:

Lots of ongoing arguments Sir that's why JWs are hated with passion for our readiness to prove that Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by Corebelieversfo: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2023
Lol, hilarious.

Join www.corebelievers.com for discussions on lifestyle and spiritualities.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2023
When God said a child will be born to redeem mankind and finally crush Satan {Genesis 3:15} all those informed about this prophecy kept anticipating the coming of this child so by the time God called Abraham and told him that it's through Abraham's descendants that all the nations of the earth will be blessed {Genesis 12:3} Abraham was willing to make any sacrifice even loosing all his businesses just to follow this God to wherever He will lead him.
After Abraham had Ishmael and God repeated the same promise Abraham told God "thank you, for i now have Ishmael" but God told him

"NO! He is not the one chosen to bring forth the promised Messiah, though i will also make him great because he's your son but my promise will be fulfilled through the son your legally married wife (Sarah) will born" Genesis 17:18-21

So the promised Messiah (Christ) will come through the lineage of Isaac Abraham's second son and that's exactly what happened! Matthew 1:1-16

A lot happened prior to and after the birth of Jesus of Nazareth so let's pick these events one after the other.

To be continued....
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by sonmvayina(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Very laughable ..

1.According to the Jews, who developed the concept of a Messiah, what does the word mean?

2. Prove that Jesus is a real historical character

2b. Show that the Jews have Gods or spirit mating with humans is part of their religion.

3. Which if the parameters of being a Messiah did jesus fulfil ?

These are some of the stuff I want you to cover in this thread..

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jesus was born during the time babies were killed in Judah fulfilling a prophecy:

“A voice is heard in Raʹmah, lamentation and bitter weeping: Rachel is weeping over her sons. She has refused to be comforted over her sons, Because they are no more" Jeremiah 31:15[/b]

Fulfillment:

Then Herod, seeing that he had been outwitted by the astrologers, flew into a great rage, and he sent out and had all the boys in Bethʹle·hem and in all its districts killed, from two years of age and under, according to the time that he had carefully ascertained from the astrologers. Matthew 2:16

Michael said he will go and redeem mankind from their sins {Isaiah 6:8} the fulfilment was when Jesus began teaching in the temple {Luke 4:16-21; Isaiah 42:1-4} and started gathering faithful Jews who will go preaching and teaching people in their neighbourhood {Malachi 3:16} to make the identification of practicers of pure worship easy! Malachi 3:18

Jesus fulfilled this by commissioning a preaching and teaching campaign throughout Judea and to the most distant part of the earth {Matthew 28:18-20; Act 1:8} this is how the Messiah set the pace for believing Jews to attract people of other nations for their salvation! Zechariah 8:23

The Messiah must be cut off or killed after his earthly assignment and afterwards another nation mightier will be given the power to punish the Jews for turning against the Messiah {Daniel 9:26} this was fulfilled when Jesus of Nazareth was executed {Luke 23:46} and later Romans came and destroyed both Jerusalem and it's temple.

The Messiah will be counted among criminals {Isaiah 53:12} Jesus of Nazareth was killed alongside two thieves! Mark 15:27

The Messiah's flesh will not routine in the grave because it must be taken away as the sacrifice for sin {Psalms 16:10} Jesus of Nazareth resurrected the third day! Act 2:31

The Messiah will prove to be a God during his life time like Moses {Deuteronomy 18:18; Act 3:22} Jesus of Nazareth proved to be a God in his lifetime! John 1:1

The Messiah will establish a government that will continue to grow bigger and bigger among faithful and obedient people {Isaiah 9:6-7} Jesus of Nazareth became Christ and Lord so that faithful and obedient people throughout the earth are baptizing one another in his name till today! Act 2:38

The Messiah will later come back as a mighty spirit King to work with his earthly followers in gathering his subjects from one end of the earth to the other end {Psalms 110:1-3} Jesus of Nazareth returned in the year 1914 and ever since then a global family of peace loving worshipers sufficed throughout the earth {Isaiah 2:2-4} and the true God began calling them by another group name: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15 smiley
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by Aemmyjah(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus was born during the time babies were killed in Judah fulfilling a prophecy:

“A voice is heard in Raʹmah, lamentation and bitter weeping: Rachel is weeping over her sons. She has refused to be comforted over her sons, Because they are no more" Jeremiah 31:15[/b]

Fulfillment:

Then Herod, seeing that he had been outwitted by the astrologers, flew into a great rage, and he sent out and had all the boys in Bethʹle·hem and in all its districts killed, from two years of age and under, according to the time that he had carefully ascertained from the astrologers. Matthew 2:16

Michael said he will go and redeem mankind from their sins {Isaiah 6:8} the fulfilment was when Jesus began teaching in the temple {Luke 4:16-21; Isaiah 42:1-4} and started gathering faithful Jews who will go preaching and teaching people in their neighbourhood {Malachi 3:16} to make the identification of practicers of pure worship easy! Malachi 3:18

Jesus fulfilled this by commissioning a preaching and teaching campaign throughout Judea and to the most distant part of the earth {Matthew 28:18-20; Act 1:8} this is how the Messiah set the pace for believing Jews to attract people of other nations for their salvation! Zechariah 8:23

The Messiah must be cut off or killed after his earthly assignment and afterwards another nation mightier will be given the power to punish the Jews for turning against the Messiah {Daniel 9:26} this was fulfilled when Jesus of Nazareth was executed {Luke 23:46} and later Romans came and destroyed both Jerusalem and it's temple.

The Messiah will be counted among criminals {Isaiah 53:12} Jesus of Nazareth was killed alongside two thieves! Mark 15:27

The Messiah's flesh will not routine in the grave because it must be taken away as the sacrifice for sin {Psalms 16:10} Jesus of Nazareth resurrected the third day! Act 2:31

The Messiah will prove to be a God during his life time like Moses {Deuteronomy 18:18; Act 3:22} Jesus of Nazareth proved to be a God in his lifetime! John 1:1

The Messiah will establish a government that will continue to grow bigger and bigger among faithful and obedient people {Isaiah 9:6-7} Jesus of Nazareth became Christ and Lord so that faithful and obedient people throughout the earth are baptizing one another in his name till today! Act 2:38

The Messiah will later come back as a mighty spirit King to work with his earthly followers in gathering his subjects from one end of the earth to the other end {Psalms 110:1-3} Jesus of Nazareth returned in the year 1914 and ever since then a global family of peace loving worshipers sufficed throughout the earth {Isaiah 2:2-4} and the true God began calling them by another group name: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15 smiley

HI Bro Max
You're still answering these people?
I been busy so I had to logout to avoid distraction
I missed your chats
I came to see that I've missed almost 800 of your comments
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Aemmyjah:

HI Bro Max
You're still answering these people?
I been busy so I had to logout to avoid distraction
I missed your chats
I came to see that I've missed almost 800 of your comments

Good evening my brother, how are you coping with this country's situation presently?

Well there are secret followers who are learning so the disguised athiests claiming believers aren't just arguing blindly their target is to poison the minds of any interested person who may love to hear us out. smiley
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MightySparrow: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
When God said a child will be born to redeem mankind and finally crush Satan {Genesis 3:15} all those informed about this prophecy kept anticipating the coming of this child so by the time God called Abraham and told him that it's through Abraham's descendants that all the nations of the earth will be blessed {Genesis 12:3} Abraham was willing to make any sacrifice even loosing all his businesses just to follow this God to wherever He will lead him.
After Abraham had Ishmael and God repeated the same promise Abraham told God "thank you, for i now have Ishmael" but God told him

"NO! He is not the one chosen to bring forth the promised Messiah, though i will also make him great because he's your son but my promise will be fulfilled through the son your legally married wife (Sarah) will born" Genesis 17:18-21

So the promised Messiah (Christ) will come through the lineage of Isaac Abraham's second son and that's exactly what happened! Matthew 1:1-16

A lot happened prior to and after the birth of Jesus of Nazareth so let's pick these events one after the other.

To be continued....
Following your community truth brother.
Michael is the only original creation of God.
Others are secondary.

A simple question: with, with what did God create Jesus?

It was similarly said that Lucifer was created Witten stones. Original creation also. Ezekiel 28: 13,14.
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Go and learn from Papa! grin

MightySparrow:

Following your community truth brother.
Michael is the only original creation of God.
Others are secondary.

It was similarly said that Lucifer was created Witten stones. Original creation also. Ezekiel 28: 13,14.
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MightySparrow: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Go and learn from Papa! grin

Haha, simple question?

Why are always dodging my questions?
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2023
I don't like wasting my precious time with faithless ones but if you think you have faith then go and ask Papa Canaanland Otta is open to you any time! wink

MightySparrow:

Haha, simple question?
Why are always dodging my questions?
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by Golden456(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2023

It was similarly said that Lucifer was created Witten stones. Original creation also. Ezekiel 28: 13,14.[/quote] it is true that the bible metion what precious stones that was use to create lucifer but the bible does not tell us if Jesus christ was still created with precious stones. All what i know is that it was written in the bible that Jesus christ was created by Jehovah.
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Brother that guy nah one-chance o!
That's why i always keep him in suspense! wink

Golden456:

It was similarly said that Lucifer was created Witten stones. Original creation also. Ezekiel 28: 13,14. it is true that the bible metion what precious stones that was use to create lucifer but the bible does not tell us if Jesus christ was still created with precious stones. All what i know is that it was written in the bible that Jesus christ was created by Jehovah.
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by Golden456(m): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2023
I don't understand why your guys love abusing each other
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2023
Golden456:
I don't understand why your guys love abusing each other

Perhaps you should continue to see why i hate chatting with him! smiley
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MightySparrow: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I don't like wasting my precious time with faithless ones but if you think you have faith then go and ask Papa Canaanland Otta is open to you any time! wink

What is faith?
Papa teaches Faith.
His 'church' is called Living Faith Church.

How do arrive at my being ' faithless'.

Your Community Faith? grin
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Golden456:
It was similarly said that Lucifer was created Witten stones. Original creation also. Ezekiel 28: 13,14. it is true that the bible metion what precious stones that was use to create lucifer but the bible does not tell us if Jesus christ was still created with precious stones. All what i know is that it was written in the bible that Jesus christ was created by Jehovah.

MightySparrow:

What is faith?
Papa teaches Faith.
His 'church' is called Living Faith Church.
How do arrive at my being ' faithless'.
Your Community Faith? grin

I think this guy (Golden456) wants to answer you so forget about me and direct all your questions to him.

Good luck! wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MightySparrow: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2023
Golden456:

Are you very sure or speculating?
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MightySparrow: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I think this guy (Golden456) wants to answer you so forget about me and direct all your questions to him.

Good luck! wink

Let me learn from both of you na.
Abi?
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by Aemmyjah(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Good evening my brother, how are you coping with this country's situation presently?

Well there are secret followers who are learning so the disguised athiests claiming believers aren't just arguing blindly their target is to poison the minds of any interested person who may love to hear us out. smiley

Nice
The country economy is strangling us ooo
There is no cash
Pos agents charge almost half of our money

But Jehovah has been faithful
Despite the situation, the brothers here are showing more zeal in the ministry
We laugh when we see we don't have physical cash to boost us and then we preach. Ending the day in a joyous note

There's also pressure from everyone to participate in the election
Religious leaders have abandoned loyalty to Christ for partisan politics

I simply tell anyone to respect my rights though. They should thank us that not ONE of us can carry responsibility for any failed government
Really ironic
Man brought about politics to solve his problem
Politics has contributed greatly to man's problems and promoted division and tribalism
Yet, they want to pressure me to join hands to use POLITICS to solve the problems caused by POLITICS

We're zealously campaigning for the KING

I received your mail
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by Golden456(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2023
Are you very sure or speculating? [/quote] I am very sure
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by Dtruthspeaker: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jws are hated with great passion because you are very big mad devils. Imagine saying Angel Michael is Christ Jesus for a passage which clearly shows that it was Isaiah who said "Here i am, send me" Your madness has reached mad sonmvayina's level and even he knows that you are now mad like him.
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
It's OK.
Byebye! smiley

Dtruthspeaker:

Jws are hated with great passion because you are very big mad devils. Imagine saying Angel Michael is Christ Jesus for a passage which clearly shows that it was Isaiah who said "Here i am, send me" Your madness has reached mad sonmvayina's level and even he knows that you are now mad like him.
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by Aemmyjah(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK.
Byebye! smiley

A man without a home to mention is pointing accusing fingers at those enjoying the comfort of the most beautiful home
He himself knows that Jesus said his followers will be hated by ALL and people will say every sort of lying things to accuse them
He's just fulfilling what Jesus himself said.
Jesus himself was hated by the jews cos most of his teachings seem to be blasphemous
The first century christians were brutally persecuted by both jews and Romans
Today too, our case is not different

He reminds me of Saul who so hated the Christians but later acknowledged he acted out of overzealousness and ignorance
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
He's just one of those arrogant churchgoers so i've told him never to quote me whether for support or otherwise because i'm not on the same page with him!

Aemmyjah:

A man without a home to mention is pointing accusing fingers at those enjoying the comfort of the most beautiful home
He himself knows that Jesus said his followers will be hated by ALL and people will say every sort of lying things to accuse them
He's just fulfilling what Jesus himself said.
Jesus himself was hated by the jews cos most of his teachings seem to be blasphemous
The first century christians were brutally persecuted by both jews and Romans
Today too, our case is not different

He reminds me of Saul who so hated the Christians but later acknowledged he acted out of overzealousness and ignorance
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by Aemmyjah(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
He's just one of those arrogant churchgoers so i've told him never to quote me whether for support or otherwise because i'm not on the same page with him!

Church he's ashamed to mention the name
Look at us!
Despite the hatred and persecution, we are still proud to bear that name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. What a privilege!
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Churches he's ashamed to mention the name
Look at us!
Despite the hatred and persecution, we are still proud to bear that name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. What a privilege!

The high places of Beth-aʹven, the sin of Israel, will be annihilated. Thorns and thistles will grow on their altars. People will say to the mountains, ‘Cover us!’ And to the hills, ‘Fall over us!’ Hosea 10:8

Back then the Israelites turned Jerusalem into a place of different idols yet claiming they're the worshipers of the Most High God. So the true God promised that their altars will grow thorns and thistles this means they will not be proud of the produce of their false religions so instead of speaking proudly about their place of worship which supposed to be their glory they will cover their faces in shame with those mountains (false religions) in fact they will prefer to be crushed in the darkness instead of coming into the light! John 3:19

So immediately Jesus is about to give his life as a sacrifice and establish pure worship which is no longer about a geographical location {John 4:20-24} he prophesied again that Satan's agents will still profane the group name his disciples are going to make which is "CHRISTIANS" or "CHRIST'S WITNESSES" {Act 1:8} but later after faithful servants of God has been separated from among them {Matthew 13:30} it will become so obvious that this group has all it takes to be God's people so all Satan's agents will begin to do the same thing their kind did back in ancient Israel, they will feel so ashamed to mention the name of their religion and they will begin to hide under false religions claiming they're also worshipers of the true God! Luke 23:30

Today Jesus' words is now fulfilling in the group globally known as "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" as we proudly declared before anyone saying "WE ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" because that's the city that cannot be hidden by the hypocrisy of any other religion {Matthew 5:14-16} and we are proud as the tree is producing fine fruit unlike their religions that's producing thorns and thistles for them {Matthew 7:16-18} so let them continue to hide behind those mountains because that's their portion: to be covered hiding their faces from our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus {Revelations 6:16} who has restructured his group so that his father now call us by another group name! Isaiah 65:15
Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by Aemmyjah(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
Golden456:
Are you very sure or speculating?
I am very sure
The mail you sent to me is not mine
My email is incredible1emg@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Of Nazareth Proved To Be The Promised Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2023
You are invited on the 4th of April 2023 by sundown, JWs globally will observe the memorial our our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Too Much Money By Apostle Johnson Suleman (powerful Way To Make Money) / Comparision Between Islam And Christianity / Repent Now Tommorow May Be Too Late.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.