Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Oshiomhole Caught On Camera Telling Thugs To Intimidate Edo Obidients With Guns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Caught On Camera Telling Thugs To Intimidate Edo Obidients With Guns (3485 Views)

Fani Kayode: Tinubuโ€™s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers / Arthur Ezeย  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) / Rerun: Kano APC Chairman Caught On Camera Telling Thugs Nobody Can Arrest Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Caught On Camera Telling Thugs To Intimidate Edo Obidients With Guns by Foolishbuhari: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Moh247:
If they arrest you now.... Where was guns mentioned or labour party
You didn't hear "obidients"? You didn't hear "this is not anambra"? You didn't hear "how many are they? What do they have?

Ironically, you've not called for the arrest of the one instigating the violence. Well I trust my edo people. If oshi-omo-ole no take e time, Edo north people go find another candidate support for senate. The obaseki debacle obviously didn't teach him a lesson.
Re: Oshiomhole Caught On Camera Telling Thugs To Intimidate Edo Obidients With Guns by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Fake news as usual

Elekun grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Caught On Camera Telling Thugs To Intimidate Edo Obidients With Guns by securitywatch50: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
I was thinking Osho has sense but now I understand why Obaseki treated him with iron hand
Foolishbuhari:

You didn't hear "obidients"? You didn't hear "this is not anambra"? You didn't hear "how many are they? What do they have?

Ironically, you've not called for the arrest of the one instigating the violence. Well I trust my edo people. If oshi-omo-ole no take e time, Edo north people go find another candidate support for senate. The obaseki debacle obviously didn't teach him a lesson.
he failed during governorship the same faith will happen to him again.
Re: Oshiomhole Caught On Camera Telling Thugs To Intimidate Edo Obidients With Guns by Minjim: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
I'm so happy APC are the ones that wants to burn down this country with their hands.

They think they have Monopoly of violence ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

When it starts, let no one come and say Nigeria is burning oo

So all you can understand by intimidation is violence?

We are what we think
Re: Oshiomhole Caught On Camera Telling Thugs To Intimidate Edo Obidients With Guns by weslay: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
No level. Abi no be the lions and tigers wen no for deliver Pst. Iyamu even after dem collect Capt. Osa money?
Re: Oshiomhole Caught On Camera Telling Thugs To Intimidate Edo Obidients With Guns by 12chibundo: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
You need to visit a psychiatrist if you think that's a fake news. Make them tie you down oo before you enter marketYou need to visit a psychiatrist if you think that's a fake news. Make them tie you down oo before you enter market...
Re: Oshiomhole Caught On Camera Telling Thugs To Intimidate Edo Obidients With Guns by MarketDispatch: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
I'm so happy APC are the ones that wants to burn down this country with their hands.

They think they have Monopoly of violence ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

When it starts, let no one come and say Nigeria is burning oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo / 43,000 Ghost Workers Discovered By Fg In One Year / Lagos:2015 Oba Of Lagos - I Have Asked God To Bless Apc Oba Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.