Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever (1459 Views)

Fulani Will Rule Forever, We Are Flagging Off Security Outfit – Miyetti Allah / Fulani Will Rule Forever, We Are Flagging Off Security Outfit Across Nigeria / Re Let The North Rule For Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2023
If the Yoruba's don't get the position then let's the North rule Forever, I can't just experience some group of region to start ruling us, that will cause a catastrophe, some people are hiding under the canopy of Obi since they claim peter Obi is becoming more or less like a Simp, thinking if he wins they will be able to rule and turn Nigeria upside down like they want, some group are after Nigeria money and natural resources, that's why they have been working so hard to conquer Lagos, so has to inherit what thier generation does not build or work for. Anyway let me rest my case as I watch through.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Makavelly40: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2023
Did you sleep well at all last night?
Agbado, mtchew

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2023
Makavelly40:
Did you sleep well at all last night?
Agbado, mtchew
i had a dream that Obi loose don't know I will pass this to his supporter lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by orazx: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
If the Yoruba's don't get the position then let's the North rule Forever, I can't just experience some group of region to start ruling us, that will cause a catastrophe, some people are hiding under the canopy of Obi since they claim peter Obi is becoming more or less like a Simp, thinking if he wins they will be able to rule and turn Nigeria upside down like they want, some group are after Nigeria money and natural resources, that's why they have been working so hard to conquer Lagos, so has to inherit what thier generation does not build or work for. Anyway let me rest my case as I watch through.

Slave to the Northerners
Coward

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Makavelly40: 8:42am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
i had a dream that Obi loose don't know I will pass this to his supporter lipsrsealed undecided

I pity people like you, because i hate what i hate

25 Likes

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Trollronaldo: 8:42am On Feb 13, 2023
I am not tribalistic. I want the best candidate for Nigeria.

Only mumu dey do north and south

7 Likes

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Makavelly40:

I pity people like you, because i hate what i hate
you can't pity me, because you don't have any live once you start supporting a failure or someone who's doom to fail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by PrinceOfLagos: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
This wicked prayer of yours on Nigeria will fail in February 25th

31 Likes

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am not tribalistic. I want the best candidate for Nigeria.

Only mumu dey do north and south
nothing like the best you don't really understand what you want young man
Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2023
OP fulani acting south westerner cheesy even picked Ekundayo as moniker grin

5 Likes

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Makavelly40: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
you can't pity me, because you don't have any live once you start supporting a failure or someone who's doom to fail

Sorry is your name

2 Likes

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

don't ever come to my post again, abi shay Ogun fe pa e ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
OP fulani acting south westerner cheesy even picked Ekundayo as moniker grin
I'm a Christian nothing to hide but I just hate your types whether good or bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by amuwo1980: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2023
I tot the holy prophet Mohammed forbids ingestion of psychotic substances and alcohol, who knows the kind of glue this jiahdist have sniffed

7 Likes

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by PrinceOfLagos: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
you're bittered inside out , not like I have problem with that though
It's your birthright

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
I'm a Christian nothing to hide but I just hate your types whether good or bad
grin grin grin grin

Dey disguise

3 Likes

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Winneygirl(f): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2023
Not smart.
Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by PrinceOfLagos: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2023
You're wicked and evil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by wegevv: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I don’t blame anybody anymore. The suffering APC have caused by giving us the worst federal government in the history of our great country is taking its toll on otherwise decent people

OP is just suffering from a brutal case of Stockholm syndrome with tribalistic side effects. You have to find someone to blame for your problems and when things are this dark it’s easy to just shoot at any direction

God willing he will be delivered from his ailment when we booth APC out of power in a few days time

@Ekundayo7574 Hang in there bro. Our thoughts are with you through this difficult time. There’s light at the end of the tunnel. Obi is coming

3 Likes

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by PrinceOfLagos: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2023
wegevv:

I don’t blame anybody anymore. The suffering APC have caused by giving us the worst federal government in the history of our great country is taking its toll on otherwise decent people

OP is just suffering from a brutal case of Stockholm syndrome with tribalistic side effects. You have to find someone to blame for your problems and when things are this dark it’s easy to just shoot at any direction

God willing he will be delivered from his ailment when we booth APC out of power in a few days time

@Ekundayo7574 Hang in there bro. Our thoughts are with you through this difficult time. There’s light at the end of the tunnel. Obi is coming
Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Ogbuefi2020: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2023
Lol, what a country
Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Exclusive101: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2023
They will only be labouring to their death n not the Nigeria presidency almost God is my witness.

Ekundayo7574:
Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2023
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=120868020][/quote] I said don't quote me again both of you I'm not the cause of your miserable in life undecided
Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Trollronaldo: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
nothing like the best you don't really understand what you want young man
Shut up, tribal bigot

3 Likes

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Digriz(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
what a sweet tears so delicious,I love it keep on flowing.

1 Like

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by updatechange(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2023
Oh no, igbos started this thing now it’s gradually gaining momentum among other tribes now…. Too bad for the southern brothers.
Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

You're really exposing Your Yoruba Muslims thoughts.

We've heard you, just pray that the election ends well, otherwise you won't live to see the new Nigeria.

All you useless terrorists knows is fight against other tribes

1 Like

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Obaaderemi2: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
God forbid. You are already turning to the ibos saying if obi doesn't win then Atiku should win. We don't want another northerner.
Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Okpeke22: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Ekundayo7574:
I think you should use the few days left before varsities close for election to improve on your use of English, it's very horrible.

1 Like

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You're really exposing Your Yoruba Muslims thoughts.

We've heard you, just pray that the election ends well, otherwise you won't live to see the new Nigeria.

All you useless terrorists knows is fight against other tribes
if it doesn't end well I will be the one to kill you on site omo ale
Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by fr3do(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2023
If Osinbajo was APC'S flagbearer
APC would have stood a chance

Obi is coming

1 Like

Re: If The Yoruba's Don't Get The Position Then Let's The North Rule Forever by daygee12: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

You are not speaking for Yoruba because we know Tinubu will win. I know ur tribe and u are trying to cause confusion and hatred

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Mother: Which Village And State Was She From? / Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. / Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.