Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. (1463 Views)

Attention Seun, Is Nairaland Now Tribalized??? (pix) / Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! / 18 Funny Pictures From Nairaland Comment Section Part1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by seunmsg(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
Atiku and Peter Obi have both closed their respective cases without proving how they won the election. So, the idea of the court declaring any of them the winner of the election is out of the equation.

The second part of their plea is to get Tinubu disqualified on three grounds. Shettima’s so called double nomination that has now been thrashed by the Supreme Court. 25% of FCT that the two parties seems to have abandoned as they didn’t push this argument seriously. Even if they’ve pushed it, section 299 already made it clear FCT should be treated like a state so it won’t even matter.

The third argument is to get him disqualified by a combination of certificate forgery, dual citizenship and drug conviction.

The certificate forgery is of two nature. Chicago state university and NYSC. As regards Chicago state university, the University already issued a public statement that Bola Tinubu graduated from the University. That alone is enough to settle the matter. All the gymnastic about the color or font of certificate is nonsense.

On NYSC, I would have expected Atiku’s legal team to subpoena NYSC to prove the authenticity of the certificate submitted by Tinubu but they failed to do that. So, how did they arrive at the conclusion that the certificate was forged? NYSC is the only authority that can confirm the authenticity or otherwise of an NYSC certificate.

On the drug conviction issue, it is as empty as the lawyer PDP brought to as witness to prove the case. The witness simply helped PDP to ruin a case that was faulty right from the start. There was no criminal conviction or indictment in the forfeiture. The communication from the US government to the IGP already cleared him of all allegation.

Overall, Atiku and Peter Obi simply wasted everyone’s time. They had no case of rigging so they had to throw in a lot of allegations hoping one will stick. Sadly, they proved none. The two cases will be dismissed with heavy cost to the petitioners.

At around 5:23 am on 24th June, 2023, I posted the above comment in the thread below https://www.nairaland.com/7739771/atikus-star-witness-faults-us#123996420

I was playing on Twitter some few minutes ago when I came across this thread attributed to one Prof. Anthony Kila 👉 https://twitter.com/shaibu_ao/status/1673268009710899204?s=46&t=HPKezxnogjIX5vv6dSSyQg

I checked out the thread and was shocked to see an unedited plagiarism of my comment. What’s more shocking is that it was credited to one Prof that I don’t know. The thread already has over 77k views.

Seun, what are you doing to protect comments and contents being posted by Nairalanders. I don’t think it is right for some unknown people to be taking credits for the contribution of others. Screenshots below 👇

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hmmm
But the news posted is a fake one,if i am to say🙄

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by keymatt(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Supporters of Plagiarism regime of buhari, the catastrophic failure are complaining of plagiarism.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by seunmsg(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
darling4242:
Hmmm
But the news posted is a fake one,if i am to say🙄

Which news? How can my contribution to a thread be fake news? Is your comment on this thread fake news?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by Corporate2020: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
keymatt:
Supporters of Plagiarism regime of buhari, the catastrophic failure are complaining of plagiarism.

Is this how you will spend the next 8 years? Wailing everyday?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by seunmsg(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
keymatt:

You’ve not contributed anything that’s worthy of being plagiarized on this forum so you can’t understand.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by keymatt(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
seunmsg:

You’ve not contributed anything that’s worthy of being plagiarized on this forum so you can’t understand.
Well at least I never supported buhari and mandate theives. 😎

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by jmoore(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Is Seun the owner of twitter? You should be talking to Elon Musk.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by duro4chang(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=darling4242 post=124049863]Hmmm But the news posted is a fake one,if i am to say
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by nedu666: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Op go to court. This is a democratic govt
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by Amumaigwe: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
seunmsg:

At around 5:23 am on 24th June, 2023, I posted the above comment in the thread below https://www.nairaland.com/7739771/atikus-star-witness-faults-us#123996420

I was playing on Twitter some few minutes ago when I came across this thread attributed to one Prof. Anthony Kila 👉 https://twitter.com/shaibu_ao/status/1673268009710899204?s=46&t=HPKezxnogjIX5vv6dSSyQg

I checked out the thread and was shocked to see an unedited plagiarism of my comment. What’s more shocking is that it was credited to one Prof that I don’t know. The thread already has over 77k views.

Seun, what are you doing to protect comments and contents being posted by Nairalanders. I don’t think it is right for some unknown people to be taking credits for the contribution of others. Screenshots below 👇

He has just revealed to us albeit unwittingly how he became a Professor.

4 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by Godjone(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Moving from one shosha media handle to another. Tweeter, Nairaland, Facebook, WhatsApp from morning till night. Useless jobless youths

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by DesChyko: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
That's twitter's business, not Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by seunmsg(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
DesChyko:
That's twitter's business, not Nairaland.

It’s Nairaland’s business because I posted the comment on Nairaland. Seun should come up with a policy to protect users content from being plagiarized.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by seunmsg(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
Godjone:
Moving from one shosha media handle to another. Tweeter, Nairaland, Facebook, WhatsApp from morning till night. Useless jobless youths

You that you have a job, what are you doing here?

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by DesChyko: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
seunmsg:

It’s Nairaland’s business because I posted the comment on Nairaland. Seun should come up with a policy to protect users content from being plagiarized.

The first step would be suspending the anonymity clause, then this caveat would have to go too. That's too much of a price to pay.

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by nedu666: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
seunmsg:

You that you have a job, what are you doing here?

I neva reasoned that way. Oga infact u are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by helinues: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
I can't even count how many of my NL posts that are just everywhere including website self

The day I tried to search my moniker in Google, I was shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by nedu666: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:
I can't even count how many of my NL posts that are just everywhere including website self

How u no go shock with 73,000 comments. Jobless adult

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by Beremx(f): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Oga move on abeg! What do you expect Seun to do? Go to Twitter and face the thief man to man and defend your post.
I remember sometime last year my comment was plagiarized on Facebook by Igbere News. They stole my post from nairaland. Na so I go fight dem for Facebook. I would have posted the comment from Facebook here but it will expose my identity

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by helinues: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
nedu666:

How u no go shock with 73,000 comments. Jobless adult

Dem swear trolling for you?

Na so you go dey cho cho on most threads.

Hian
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by nedu666: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

Dem swear trolling for you?

Na so you go dey cho cho on most threads.

Hian

Let me chk i hve 6 comments for today monday. You have 327 comments. Between me and you who did they swear for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Yes, plagiarism of the intellectual comments we posted on Nairaland is very common among bloggers and some national daily newspapers.
We need to be protected.
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by Racoon(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
In so much that this is a public forum and wrong, the plagiarism of Internet content is a common phenomenon globally. Even APC and balabloo-blu-bulava plagiarised their 2019 next level and 2023 renewed hope agenda from Hope '93 manifesto of the late MKO Abiola. So guy chill

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by seunmsg(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

This is not the first time I’m seeing my comment plagiarized on Twitter. The difference this time is that the comment was credited to a Prof. I just feel I need to quickly put this out for record purpose so that someone won’t turn around and accuse me of plagiarizing a professor’s work tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
nedu666:

Let me chk i hve 6 comments for today monday. You have 327 comments. Between me and you who did they swear for.
True, true dem done swear for you. Why you go dey argue with a patriotic Nigerian?
Helinues don't mind dz child of hate.
Just ignore him.
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by jmoore(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
seunmsg:

You are funny. So Seun will stop one from using CTRL + C and CTRL + V?

It is not Nairaland's business. Take your complain to Twitter.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by aswani(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Take it as a compliment, unless writing is your profession then you might need to see how you can be compensated.
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by helinues: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
nedu666:

And you took your time to count my comments today.

Bro you see say you get big problem
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by helinues: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
seunmsg:

This is not the first time I’m seeing my comment plagiarized on Twitter. The difference this time is that the comment was credited to a Prof. I just feel I need to quickly put this out for record purpose so that someone won’t turn around and accuse me of plagiarizing a professor’s work tomorrow.

Bro bone the matter. We are only privileged for others to making use of our work. We should be grateful instead

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by ShaqFu: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Choi. As a writer myself, I can say I know how you feel.

Don't waste time in reporting the comment or calling the poster out, tell him he plagiarized your post word for word. Let it stick and make alot of noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by LeopardX: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
The easiest solution going forward is to have an alternate account on Twitter that is same as your Nairaland monicker, known only to you and Twitter itself.

That way, whatever you post on nairaland, you'll post on twitter also. No one one will dare plagiarize your work without a fight.

Ire o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidents Shades Peter Obi For Celebrating Governor Soludo / Atiku Abububakar’s Quest To Unmask BAT Through The US Courts / Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.