Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,565 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Pathways To US Green Card - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pathways To US Green Card (771 Views)

2 Sure Canada Pathways To Help You Migrate Seamlessly This Year / Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pathways To US Green Card by Chrislaws: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2023
As Japa and Nigeria have become synonyms, I thought I would share this information with my fellow brethren looking for better life in the USA. Wishing you God speed in your endeavours and hoping this helps people.

4. bigtt76(f): Quote Post
Upload to Google drive and share the link to view it here ☺️
good idea to share a link by bigtt76.(rather than people say thank you and share solutions they will rather complain like a spanishmilf)

Here is the drive link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nWmoUBKD7eB15V3NQtda7TqvCMcsl5Tr/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Re: Pathways To US Green Card by Spanishmilf(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
You yourself can you see what’s written in that pic?

3 Likes

Re: Pathways To US Green Card by dochenaj: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
Spanishmilf:
You yourself can you see what’s written in that pic?
Nairaland must have reduced the resolution of the image.

1 Like

Re: Pathways To US Green Card by Chrislaws: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
I tried increasing the size after posting but it wouldn't work. If the photos are cut out into smaller sizes, the flow chart will lose its purpose.
Save image into word using Microsoft snipping tool and then zoom in. Unless anyone else has an idea.
Re: Pathways To US Green Card by bigtt76(f): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2023

Chrislaws:
I tried increasing the size after posting but it wouldn't work. If the photos are cut out into smaller sizes, the flow chart will lose its purpose.
Save image into word using Microsoft snipping tool and then zoom in. Unless anyone else has an idea.

1 Like

Re: Pathways To US Green Card by isholapeter9(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
Since 2009.......

Chrislaws:
As Japa and Nigeria have become synonyms, I I would share this information with my fellow brethren looking for better life in the USA. Wishing you God speed in your endeavours and hoping this helps people.

4. bigtt76(f): Quote Post
good idea to share a link by bigtt76.(rather than people say thank you and share solutions they will rather complain like a spanishmilf)

Here is the drive link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nWmoUBKD7eB15V3NQtda7TqvCMcsl5Tr/view?usp=sharing
Re: Pathways To US Green Card by Chrislaws: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Yep since 2009, was told not much has changed since then, hence why i posted it. If you have a recent info, abeg share am.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Ties To Home Countries Consular Officers Look For? / Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! / Please Qatar Is Not For Unprofessionals Tell Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.