Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Unimaid Remedial Form Resumes Sales - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unimaid Remedial Form Resumes Sales (3623 Views)

UNIMAID Dental Student Dies 3 Days After Oath-taking (photo) / Ahmedu Bello University Zaria Diploma And Remedial Form / Fut Minna Remedial Form Now On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unimaid Remedial Form Resumes Sales by shebayaha: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2011
Hi
Those of you calling for unimaid remedial form .Now Unimaid has resume and you can contact me for your request,advice or purchase,note if you don't have some1 here to purchase the form for you and want me to do that for you ,i will charge you an additional #500 naira for both transportation and the receitp commition at the payment desk ,you will not expect the use my money will you .
my contact phone number now is 08100090040.
Re: Unimaid Remedial Form Resumes Sales by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2011
i wonder who wants to school in a boko haram city

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And The Wrong Use Of "Well Done" Greeting / Many Are Married But Only A Few Can Understand This Math Is A Language(mr Shape) / See The Name & Facts About The Only Country In The World Named After A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.