Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. (5344 Views)

Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by Elgaxton(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2007
its like DAFMAN IS THINKING LIKE LEONA HELMSEY!

ABEG DAFMAN IF You WAN KPAI PLS WILL UR CASH TO MY DOGZZ O

that's if u're not broke o! grin grin
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by Oracle(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2007
That woman was sick in the brain before she left this world.
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by trendy(f): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2007
Wish i have stayed with her before she died grin
maybe i would have a larger share than the dog grin
that dog head get oil
make dem carry am come make i train
i go dey feed am well well grin
chicken, rice and everything the dog wants
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by rubie(f): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2007
If I was anywhere near the dog's residence, I'll first steal the money and then use the dog for either dog pepper soup or better still suya. From that I'd gain even more  money from the suya. In the end, it's the caretaker who would enjoy the money.

Isn't it foolishness, even if I didn't have relatives, I'd rather donate the money to the motherless babies home or something of that nature.

I'm so angrycry    sad  angry
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by Seun(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2007
Why should you be angry? It's her money, she has the right to spend it as she likes. Go and make yours!
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by Elgaxton(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2007
Like sey Mbong dey there wen the thing happen abi he for don chop am for 404 meat and the money go enter voice-mail
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by trendy(f): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2007
Millionaire Dog, i know i have posted my comment before
i am still in shock and wishing it was me that got that and not the Dog
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by UncleLeem(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2007
This is sad, calling a dead person kolo.  sad Pls, lets respect a dead woman's last wish. she's got her reasons
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by BlackMamba(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2007
May be the pooch was a very satisfying companion. Cunnilingus and Analingus.
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by oyie(f): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2007
hmm,

d dog de look 4 Girlfriend? grin grin
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by amaikama(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2007
Both she and her dog are kolomental. grin
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by sweetberry(f): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2007
What is the dog goin to do wit the money? go shopping, buy a house, car e.t.c
the real owner of the money is the one taking care of the dog. Congratulations i say.
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by amaikama(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2007
no need to gooo!! oyie. the dog go know say naija babe like money too much.
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by trendy(f): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2007
i wouldn't mind taking the dog out for shopping

@ oyie, the Dog is not really single, am managing the financial aspect but the emotional aspect is still avaialable, do you still want to hook up? cheesy
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by dremoney(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2007
her choice.
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by sweetberry(f): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2007
just saw the dog on google , it is a tiny cute white  millionaire dog
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by omoge(f): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2007
yeah the dog is really cute. lol to those saying the doggie was useful to the woman in some areas grin grin
anyway, dog and human no dey doam abeg.
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by Tats(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2007
Congrats Trouble Helmsley grin. Go and make friends with Tinkerbell Hilton (Paris Hilton's dog). At least you can afford to wear designer dog clothes and jewelries together with her. grin grin
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:25am On Aug 31, 2007
If only they knew what they do to dogs in Nigeria, I pity Michael Vick too
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by justin04(m): 1:52am On Aug 31, 2007
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by culasi(m): 2:21am On Aug 31, 2007
only in America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by omoge25(f): 4:17am On Aug 31, 2007
omoge:

yeah the dog is really cute. lol to those saying the doggie was useful to the woman in some areas grin grin

i saw the dog on tv, it is cute . one reporter had said something about the dog being useful to her. that "he was her companion, friend, he never judged her and all sorts." Of course he wont judge her the dog cant speak! I wonder if she had some friends?
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by trendy(f): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2007
Tats:

Congrats Trouble Helmsley grin. Go and make friends with Tinkerbell Hilton (Paris Hilton's dog). At least you can afford to wear designer dog clothes and jewelries together with her. grin grin

Best Idea so far, Celebrity Dogs, i wonder how much Paris will leave her's
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by iykee(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2007
Haa,
See now, and im talking that the rich are getting richer and all that and now animals are now becoming richer than most people on earth.
do you know in her will she left nothing for her 2 grandchildren?
i want to fly this dog into nigeria and nationalise it, will that be possible
Dogs in nigeria need a role model, they need celebrity dogs ,superdogs,bling-bling dogs,
this dog with all the money can start a NGO to help save less unfortunate dogs in Calabar- u know what i mean,start a doggy politocal movement, save the dogs! and have the financial muscle to pull strings in aso rock, perhaps have meeting with the first dog and other members of the dog caucus?

anyway shaa
hola at my home dogs
(please let us suggest a name for this dog that befits the new status)
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by trendy(f): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2007
i heard that too , nothing for grand children but millions for dog
and they said something like she said her grandchildren knew why they were left out
but no matter what, how dem go leave animal that kind amount
this dog is richer than lot's of people
now convert that money to naira

@iykee, lmfao, you talk true
our dogs here need role model
butif na naija Dog u give that kind money
u go suprise say dog go begin go market go do shopping
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by Keziah(f): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2007
trendy:

i heard that too , nothing for grand children but millions for dog
and they said something like she said her grandchildren knew why they were left out
but no matter what, how them go leave animal that kind amount
this dog is richer than lot's of people
now convert that money to naira

@iykee, lmfao, you talk true
our dogs here need role model
butif na naija Dog u give that kind money
u go suprise say dog go begin go market go do shopping

Lol, where nija delta militants dey. That Dog no go last for a sec before dem go kidnap am for ransom
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by trendy(f): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2007
wow see good idea cheesy abeg make millitants no hear o!
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by kuwena(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2007
It must be a Catholic dog. tongue
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by Hopirokoko(f): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2007
Na wa i no know say this life be like this oooooooooo, so wetin go happen to the two grand children? na kolo dey worry the old chap she no just well

Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2007
omoge:

Stay there
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by trendy(f): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2007
kuwena:

It must be a Catholic dog. tongue

why u talk so , me sef wan convert to catholic then cheesy
Re: Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. by coolminded(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2007
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Covers Fashion Magazine, Editarnish / Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo In A Lesbian Scandal (see Photo) / 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.