Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

I Cant Afford A Single Spaghetti To Feed My Family - Buba Galadima (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cant Afford A Single Spaghetti To Feed My Family - Buba Galadima (video) (282 Views)

From Spaghetti To Egg – How Buhari Government Changed Nigerians’ Dining Tables / APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Afford A Single Spaghetti To Feed My Family - Buba Galadima (video) by poncedeleon: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Due to Naira crises, Buba Galadima said he couldnt get money from the bank to carry out Day to Day family expense, Traders are threatening to protest due to lack of money to run their businesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jadsGnQEuZc
nlfpmod
Re: I Cant Afford A Single Spaghetti To Feed My Family - Buba Galadima (video) by poncedeleon: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Galadima and RMK

Re: I Cant Afford A Single Spaghetti To Feed My Family - Buba Galadima (video) by BossGerald: 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
You go see lie you go run grin

Very CORNfused shameless old man

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Released On Bail, Asked To Report On Wednesday / Protests Over Naira Scarcity And The Destruction Of Bank Atms In Oyo, Delta, Edo / The Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.