Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC (27538 Views)

Anti-party: South East APC Ratifies Suspension/expulsion Of Erring Members / Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC / FAKE NEWS Labour Party (south-west Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by Brendaniel: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

See, I like u, I have engaged with u before and I realized u re civil and reasonable..

Stop lying to ursef, u re more articulate than this self delusions u put ursef into, u and I know obi is coming third. So why the stress?? grin grin

If obi contest 10 times he would always come third grin

Oga Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR) the evidence is there...
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by Brendaniel: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
lereinter:

Are you hailing tinubu or condemning him

Exposing him...
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by kcbaba007: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:
A few ondo politicians collected Tinubu's money and defected to APC and they're saying it's the whole South West. Everyone knows that Peter Obi wouldn't win ondo state.

As long as the 11 SE and SS states are secured along with the Christian section of the NC and a reasonable performance in the SW, Peter Obi would win. So if everybody in ondo likes they can jump to APC, it doesn't change anything.

This I have seen.

Obi will get 25% from Ondo, be rest assured of this
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by OlawaleBammie: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR) the evidence is there...

Lol, lol....I laf out loud sha.. and I pity Ur likes, the nzogbu nzogbu mentality don becloud Ur innerman abi... We shall see
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by sslcrypt: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Trust the Yorubas at your peril
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by jaxxy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Welcome to the winning party people of Labour Party

All these criminals won't stop using propaganda for labour and even Buhari.

who is southwest coordinator? nobody knows him as coordinator. undecided

he should say he has defected to apc.

Disgracing themselves up and down. grin

Labour party is nothing without Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is the Structure.
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by TheSameGuy(m): 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Heart ache to the Ipob bandits grin
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by lereinter(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

Exposing him...

To who

For what

Only the political ignorant supports LP at this time

The next coming days will be massive

Who goes to battle with a weak general

Support Atiku Abubakar Support PDP
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by Brendaniel: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, lol....I laf out loud sha.. and I pity Ur likes, the nzogbu nzogbu mentality don becloud Ur innerman abi... We shall see

Sometimes you need nzogu nzogbu to get some things done, if Jonathan was an nzogbu nzogbu man like Wike, you think he may have not performed better in office and probably even done 2nd term.
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by Westchester(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
bonnyhope:
They were never LP members

Trust Yorubas at your own peril

I need them to answer this question

Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by Jones4190(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
After Jagaban Victory
Many will change their profile photo to zobo stain Nigerial flag and with hash tag save the Nation 🤣😂
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by yommen: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
debunk is coming soon

makes no sense
individuals can leave a party but claiming the party itself no longer exist is heresy

That's how stupid most Nigerians are, actually. The news headline fooled them and they followed sheepishly.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by BlazinGlory40: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
EnglishUsa:
yoruba people are not meant to be trusted. know it and know peace

Some Yorubas support Obi. Stop talking carelessly
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by magzey: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
PitObi na Amateur in Naija Politics. grin grin

Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by obua: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Aufbauh:
Haba, Obi in the mud.
They don't even want to wait till election again before sending Obi to Oblivion.

Obi is desperately playing the ethnic card and it has started backfiring on him.
which ethnic card is Obi playing? You just write things to please yourself

1 Like

Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by Manofnaija: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
But which structure did they collapse; the structureless structure
I laugh the laugh.
When everything failed to yield result, they intensify uncalculated propaganda.
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by jaxxy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Aufbauh:
Haba, Obi in the mud.
They don't even want to wait till election again before sending Obi to Oblivion.

Obi is desperately playing the ethnic card and it has started backfiring on him.

The south west fraudulent coordinator has no structure to collapse so he has defected to the expired apc.

Peter Obi is the structure of Labour in the south west. A new coordinator will take over.
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by Brendaniel: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
lereinter:

To who

For what

Only the political ignorant supports LP at this time

The next coming days will be massive

Who goes to battle with a weak general

Support Atiku Abubakar Support PDP

That's another thief I will like to expose...
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by christistruth01: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
EnglishUsa:
yoruba people are not meant to be trusted. know it and know peace

It is called Political Strategy and Sagacity

Please leave Yoruba out

It is not Personal
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by onuman: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Welcome to the winning party people of Labour Party

How many votes are they taking to APC? Little. Develop more sense. Senile and sick Tinubu shall not be president for any modern country, nonetheless, Nigeria, unless Nigeria is rapidly slipping to Banana Republic status.
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by christistruth01: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
magzey:
PitObi na Amateur in Naija Politics. grin grin

At least he is now Serving his apprenticeship
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by reddingtonblack: 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:
A few ondo politicians collected Tinubu's money and defected to APC and they're saying it's the whole South West. Everyone knows that Peter Obi wouldn't win ondo state.

As long as the 11 SE and SS states are secured along with the Christian section of the NC and a reasonable performance in the SW, Peter Obi would win. So if everybody in ondo likes they can jump to APC, it doesn't change anything.

This I have seen.

Nawa you people go just talk like say history & reality means nothing .... SE remains PDP stronghold until post election results state otherwise, nonetheless Obi should do well maybe 2nd
As for SS, they are not as rigid as SE, i believe the 3 main candidates will share SS.

Peter OBi as no stronghold on NC, the only card he is banking on xtain votes which is baseless as far as election history is concern.

Until the imaginable happens, nothing beats structure cos politics is a game of numbers you have at hand not envisioned
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by christistruth01: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
jaxxy:

The south west fraudulent coordinator has no structure to collapse so he has defected to the expired apc.

Peter Obi is the structure of Labour in the south west. A new coordinator will take over.
a

Please read what you wrote again

Stop being over emotional

So you can see what is before you Clearly

Go and learn to play Chess or better still

the local Game of Ayo ,you will learn a lot of things

The fatest Buffalo goes down by Patience with Strategy

and it takes wisdom not Strength for a single hunter

to take down an Elephant
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by Okwyjesus(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by BreconHills(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Brendaniel:
Propaganda coming from Tinubu's news paper

Tinubu said he will fight dirty and he is actually trying to keep to his words

There is nothing sophisticated with Tinubu's strategy, the only thing sophisticated about him is high level of desperation, something his previous opponents underestimated him with.

He works like a drug lord:

1. If his lies can't get him to win, he switches to money(bribery)

2. If his money cannot bribe his way through, he takes out his opponent using thugs.

3. If he sees it is impossible to take out his opponent, he uses every propaganda to ridicule his opponent.

And his supporters hail this dirty style of politics as strategy, that is why the country is where it is today because he applied the same strategy to bring in Buhari(lies and propaganda)

Tinubu is like a boxer who comes to the ring with a gun instead of gloves to fight his opponent - he comes for a kill when it should be a fight at equal level grounds - too desperate to win at any cost to his opponents

Your analogy is wrong. The correct saying is " don't bring a knife to a gunfight"

The silly person is not the one who brings the gun but the one who brings the knife.

Don't let's lose yet another saying for the next generation because we want to squeeze it into our viewpoint.

Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by Crusadee: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
What do you expect from the nation news paper
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by obyrich(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Reinaldo:

Kikikiki...they still think Labour party is about politicians. They will chop APC's money very well. grin grin grin grin
They won't understand the game

1 Like

Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by Brendaniel: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
BreconHills:

Your analogy is wrong. The correct saying is " don't bring a knife to a gunfight"

The silly person is not the one who brings the gun but the one who brings the knife.

Don't let's lose yet another saying for the next generation because we want to squeeze it into our viewpoint.

My analogy is not wrong, someone wrote that and I am writing mine...
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by MrUchenna1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
which structure again, how can an invisible structure be collapsed?
Confusion People in Action ...
Rearrange

1 Like

Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by Babastrong(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
They don't want to labour in vain.
what is essence of dying for someone that cannot get 100K votes in entire southwest.
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by galaxy2020(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Desperation....
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by Putinofrussia: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
bonnyhope:
They were never LP members

Trust Yorubas at your own peril
Says an imp whose people betrayed and killed those who helped and trusted them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) / PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC / It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.