Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC (27544 Views)

Anti-party: South East APC Ratifies Suspension/expulsion Of Erring Members / Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC / FAKE NEWS Labour Party (south-west Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by garfield1: 12:27am On Feb 14, 2023
fergie001:

The agreement is that he will make a televised declaration to Rivers people, the kind Tinubu made a day to the Edo election.

He will address his programmes in a recorded speech, it is very unlikely he will go to Rivers.

If he doesbt go,he has lost out justifying all wike has accused him of....

Sandy and jarigbe boycotted his rally today,imoke was so lonely.Prince is almost home and dry.
In kebbi,the tanimu turaki faction also boycotted his rally
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by Believeintruth: 12:34am On Feb 14, 2023
triple996:

D fake structure have collapsed wink

Stop smoking adulterated weed.
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by engineerboat(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
fergie001:

The agreement is that he will make a televised declaration to Rivers people, the kind Tinubu made a day to the Edo election.

He will address his programmes in a recorded speech, it is very unlikely he will go to Rivers.

Atiku is not going to Rivers state unless anything thing changes.

But for now Rivers rally is out of the equation.

Rivers thug are ready for blood bath and Atiku does not want the question mark hanged on his Campaign

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by a4cube: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Haba which structure again? Thought they are structureless 😁😄😃
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by blabulu2000: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nzogbu Nzogbu people go cry blood...

Allow Obi and his ObiDENSE crew to.be laboring in vain
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by mod9: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
[I am sure you now understand what I meant when I said that Tifnubu barawo will not win Lagosquote author=Funflipper post=120874222]

Who will win Lagos then? [/quote]
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by Funflipper: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
mod9:
[I am sure you now understand what I meant when I said that Tifnubu barawo will not win Lagosquote author=Funflipper post=120874222]

Who will win Lagos then?

Yeah, I'll give that to you but you need to put some respect to your next president's name. The election has come and gone; the only thing left is for us to put our hands together let's take Nigeria to the next level.
Re: Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC by mod9: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
[Nigeria can't go to the next level on the foundation of falsehood. Even Tifnubu knows that he he lost the election woefully. Peace can't be established on the foundation of deceit and injustice. He will never earn the respect of Nigerians after currupting INEC and trying to force himself as president over people who has loudly rejected him even in his acclaimed state. quote author=Funflipper post=121560346]

Yeah, I'll give that to you but you need to put some respect to your next president's name. The election has come and gone; the only thing left is for us to put our hands together let's take Nigeria to the next level.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD / Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe / Three Times Nigerians Forced Buhari To Speak On Burning Issues In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.