Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally (15250 Views)

Election Petitions Tribunal: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Court (pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Zulum500: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
EmekaA125:

Delusional werey.

Awon oti ya werey gbogboyin

Chinedu obidense don loose 😎😎🀣😎
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Felabrity: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zulum500:

Obidense don confused. 🀣😁
he is still the waziri of the north

I won't take what belongs to him from him

Anyway, Obidense kee you there
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zulum500:

Obi don loose 🀣😁

Wetin consign me
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by yarimo(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
greatman247:
Anything to get APC out of the way.....evil party!!! Wishing the man of the people, Peter Obi a success in this coming election.
Including bribing religious body abi

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by StormpyBee: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Calabar is for OBi
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Treasure17(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
The charisma of a presidential candidate is lacking.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by nesphil(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Are you from CRS busy body
All of una dey post doctored images too so stop spewing trash from your gutters grin

donphilopus:
President Atiku? When did he become President?

BTW, I've discovered you always post doctored and cropped pictures of Atiku's campaign rallies on this site. If you then visit Atiku's page on Facebook, you'd discover that the crowded pictures being paraded here on Nairaland are not posted on his wall. The pictures on his wall would be different from what you're posting here. Why?

Whoever thinks I'm lying should visit Atiku's page and check pictures of Abia rally. He never showed us pictures of the crowd because the rally flopped. But this OP here created threads with different doctored and cropped pictures just to show that the rally was crowded. Even most of the northern states, you did exactly the same thing.

I'm awaiting the pictures you'd post for the Cross River rally today. But be rest assured that whether you post edited pictures or not, Atiku would be lucky to come third in Cross River. Tinubu and Obi would lead him in this state.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by nesphil(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Atiku is coming grin

Heavens1stson:
Atiku Arrives Calabar, Cross River State, for the PDP presidential rally
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Olaoluwa122: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zulum500:

Okorosss na you again
Na datti first cry 🀣🀣🀣
Lol.....another brainless modafvcker who think any omoluabi not supporting BAT na okoroπŸ™„πŸ˜€πŸ˜” urchins are indeed uselessβœ…
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
U, Atiku, and Peter Obi, Tinubu and all other nigerian politicians, e no go better for all of una.

Ogun kill all of una together!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Mccullum: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jagaban we know... he's our choice.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by jetwonder(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
grin
I can see from Emmanuel
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by renderme: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Its a shame that igbos elevated this party, gave them consistent votes year in year out for over 20 years, even labelled an opposition party as 'evil party' because of PDP, and still they were not deemed fit for a presidential ticket. PDP elected a Northern chairman and then elected a Northern candidate. They were even ignored for the VP spot too as PDP went to the SS to pick one. Slave treatment.

Igbos keep expending energy on unnecesary fights instead of facing their real enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Felimax(m): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Passionate888:

Them dey fear

Dey fear who?
PDP just showed how smart they are. By God's grace the campaign train will not get to Rivers State.

The life of the teaming supporters is very important and with the trend going on now it will be very unwise to risk it.

Wike and his SA's are out to kill Atiku or Okowa and craft it as an internal crisis within the party.

Regardless, PDP will still win Rivers State. Go and write it down.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Atiku sak
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Felimax(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Passionate888:

Them dey fear

Dey fear who?
PDP just showed how smart they are. By God's grace the campaign train will not get to Rivers State.

The life of the teaming supporters is very important and with the trend going on now it will be very unwise to risk it.

Wike and his SA's are out to kill Atiku or Okowa and craft it as an internal crisis within the party.

Regardless, PDP will still win Rivers State. Go and right it down.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by fridayking(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
IamNat:
The north can not rule us again.

My brother leave emotion aside...

The North are supporting Atiku... Na woke I pity...

I cry for the south because the vote is shared..

Between the Christian and the Muslim in the south west...
If daura are in full support of Atiku you should no Also rock are backing Atiku...

Tinubu can not win the south as it stands,

Tinubu can not get Buhari buck vote from the north because the north will not leave their own son to vote someone they see as a traitor.

As it stands the citizen in the north don't want to feel another time of APC...

APC is divided as we speak...

And for obi... He doesn't have the tools to rigging and election..

What Atiku need is just 25percent vote from the whole south..

Inclusion APC as many enime than friends but they are trying so hard to make us believe the have more friends than enimes...

My prayer is let the best candidate wins...

Because Nigeria must survive...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by renderme: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Passionate888:
Him no dey come PH again? grin

Last minute campaigns are usually in battleground states.

It seems that graph that put Cross river as a battleground for PDP and LP was right.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Jodano: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Even if i don't like Atiku as the next president because of his region and religion because Buhari but at this point he is far more better option than Tinubu in all ramifications the only candidate that can compete with him is Peter Obi
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Zulum500: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Godsfrezx:
Peter Obi is the Next President of Nigeria ... you believe like my comment
The guy don loose 😎😁
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Zulum500: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jodano:
Even if i don't like Atiku as the next president because of his region and religion because Buhari but at this point he is far more better option than Tinubu in all ramifications the only candidate that can compete with him is Peter Obi
Two face chinedu

Na datti first cry 🀣😁
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Zulum500: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
fridayking:

My brother leave emotion aside...

The North are supporting Atiku... Na woke I pity...

I cry for the south because the vote is shared..

Between the Christian and the Muslim in the south west...
If daura are in full support of Atiku you should no Also rock are backing Atiku...

Tinubu can not win the south as it stands,

Tinubu can not get Buhari buck vote from the north because the north will not leave their own son to vote someone they see as a traitor.

As it stands the citizen in the north don't want to feel another time of APC...

APC is divided as we speak...

And for obi... He doesn't have the tools to rigging and election..

What Atiku need is just 25percent vote from the whole south..

Inclusion APC as many enime than friends but they are trying so hard to make us believe the have more friends than enimes...

My prayer is let the best candidate wins...

Because Nigeria must survive...

Chinedu chill na datti first cry 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Emola12(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Godsfrezx:
Peter Obi is the Next President of Nigeria ... you believe like my comment
I'm part of obedient movement buh you are not God okay
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by AngelGabbyShara(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
why are the images not showing Atiku's leg?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Zulum500: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
renderme:
Its a shame that igbos elevated this party, gave them consistent votes year in year out for over 20 years, even labelled an opposition party as 'evil party' because of PDP, and still they were not deemed fit for a presidential ticket. PDP elected a Northern chairman and then elected a Northern candidate. They were even ignored for the VP spot too as PDP went to the SS to pick one. Slave treatment.

Igbos keep expending energy on unnecesary fights instead of facing their real enemy.

I swear they too dey confused and emotional 🀣😁
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Zulum500: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Lol.....another brainless modafvcker who think any omoluabi not supporting BAT na okoroπŸ™„πŸ˜€πŸ˜” urchins are indeed uselessβœ…

Omoh aleh relax with social media noise 🀣😁
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by fridayking(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zulum500:

Chinedu chill na datti first cry 🀣🀣🀣

My brother... Make this selection come and go...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by seguno2: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zulum500:

Okorosss na you again
Na datti first cry 🀣🀣🀣

Do you mean that ThiefNuibu is a liar for saying that Buhari cried in 2011, because he ThiefNuibu called him expired leadership
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by daygee12: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Any candidate Apart from BAT abeg...A.P.C don tire meπŸ˜”βœ…

Obidense are PDP LITE
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
yusufadebayo02:
sad
PDP can't win Delta state
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by humility33(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
IamNat:
The north can not rule us again.

Who cares since you guys refuse present Osibanjo let the North have it if PO can't win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) / Ministerial Screening: Senate Goes Into Closed-door Session / Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.