Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) (29635 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / A Delegation Of IPOB Women Visits Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Peppysco: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
This guy came into Omole phase 2 and out and people didn't even know a presidential candidate was around, the people pushing this guy actually expect too much from him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
2mch:

Obi just lied that Abacha appointed him to decongest the ports. I don’t see that in your breakdown of his work history. I have kept that picture for future reference because you people can lie!!!

Wake Abacha and confirm, Obi is a business man, and did business during Abacha regime, see the CV, obasanjo appointed him even as an opposition, was part of the team that clear out Paris debt, Jonathan did appoint him also and was also SEC chairman even as an opposition party, he was vice chairman of governors forum despit him the only one in apga, you can’t ignore his business prowess, banking prowess, corporate world prowess, political prowess, removed a sitting governor by court who is in the ruling party.

You can hate Obi, but if not for politics, he is someone you would aspire to be, and be greater than. You may not like him politically, but give kudos to a man who has traversed all sectors and excelled. He deserve it, to be man for this life no be beans.

I respect them Tinubu and Atiku also. I give them their flowers. But leave it for Obi, he really got a good resume to be president in any country and president world bank.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Mccullum: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Effort in futility.. Gani Adams will only cash out from him,

he collected such from Jonathan in 2015 and he could not deliver South West

for GEJ as an incumbent president, Obi should just be preparing for 2027.

For now he's facing his defeat ahead. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Lionnation: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
twilliamx:

And you are supporting obi because he is a Chinese? Werey. Show me a video of obi commissioning a project as Anamabra governor and I will start supporting your collosal failure
oluku, you are irridimable, obi doesn't need the vote of an slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by TheSameGuy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obifoolllls won't insult gani and OPC now because they're against Tinubu and Obi paid them visit

Tale of Hypocritical lots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Festival123: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Buy PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

You can also let us handle your online payment like eBay, walmart and Aliexpress with PayPal.

Our order starts from $12 to $2k

We have verified PayPal account with zero Balance for sale at a good price.

You can also have us create a verified account in your name and email in less than an hour

... My WhatsApp number is on my Signature and profile
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Allisgud: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Godoverevery:
Wahala .....Gani adams of all people in yorubaland.

What type of BS is this.....bowing to a cow cos of meat.

PO fall hand for this one ooo.....counsellor aspirant for yorubaland no go even visit gani Adam's and a whole presidential candidate visiting him....nawa ooo

Desperation no good.
he no fall anyhand,Gani Adam is not supporting tinubu,obi need him and his followers,we need the numbers
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
I've said it that if you want to be rich and famous in Nigeria and with lots of title to your name, just be very notorius or go into politics.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Manofnaija: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Urchin1:
Putting in all this work just to come out a distant third, how pathetic sad

Poor Obi!

You are living your name.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by bal4real: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
twilliamx:

Thunder fire you for that statement. I follow jagaban with my heart. I don't know him and he doesn't me. But I will rather hand Nigeria over to him than a bunch of hateful, disrespectful obi and his gang of obidiotas
The way u responded to his comment confirms u are guilty of what he said. From your reply and op's comment, which one displays hate and bigotry. A wise man once said,"truth is always bitter". If u were not guilty of what he said, u wouldn't have responded the way u did.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by renderme: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wrongest person to go visit. undecided
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Mosesvic11(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Urchin1:
Putting in all this work just to come out a distant third, how pathetic sad

Poor Obi!
you are the poor one here, he will be your president
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Pabloma: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Joevics:
Obi paid a visit to the leader of OPC, chief Gani Adams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HslKNVX8q4
Someone should tell this man that his method of playing politics can not work in yoruba land, his divide and rule method.......he should travel to Benni republic to meet Sunday Igboho also........Ipod politics grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by twilliamx(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
bal4real:
The way u responded to his comment confirms u are guilty of what he said. From your reply and op's comment, which one displays hate and bigotry. A wise man once said,"truth is always bitter". If u were not guilty of what he said, u wouldn't have responded the way u did.

Truth kee you there. It takes an highly senseless person to assume everyone's opinion must align with theirs. So because am not supporting Obi automatically means that I am collecting enumeration for supporting tinubu. Calling you guys dumb is an insult to dumb people.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by twilliamx(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lionnation:
oluku, you are irridimable, obi doesn't need the vote of an slowpoke
Hope your vote will be enough to make him president..werey
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Pabloma: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Wake Abacha and confirm, Obi is a business man, and did business during Abacha regime, see the CV, obasanjo appointed him even as an opposition, was part of the team that clear out Paris debt, Jonathan did appoint him also and was also SEC chairman even as an opposition party, he was vice chairman of governors forum despit him the only one in apga, you can’t ignore his business prowess, banking prowess, corporate world prowess, political prowess, removed a sitting governor by court who is in the ruling party.

You can hate Obi, but if not for politics, he is someone you would aspire to be, and be greater than. You may not like him politically, but give kudos to a man who has traversed all sectors and excelled. He deserve it, to be man for this life no be beans.

I respect them Tinubu and Atiku also. I give them their flowers. But leave it for Obi, he really got a good resume to be president in any country and president world bank.
Did Abacha gave him that appointment?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by BlazinGlory40: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Godoverevery:
Wahala .....Gani adams of all people in yorubaland.

What type of BS is this.....bowing to a cow cos of meat.

PO fall hand for this one ooo.....counsellor aspirant for yorubaland no go even visit gani Adam's and a whole presidential candidate visiting him....nawa ooo

Desperation no good.

Keep quiet! You were never a supporter
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Joevics(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pabloma:

Someone should tell this man that his method of playing politics can not work in yoruba land, his divide and rule method.......he should travel to Benni republic to meet Sunday Igboho also........Ipod politics grin grin
Which one is divide and rule? Haven't you been crying that he didn't visit Yoruba Obas?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Gani Adams too is feeling important. Butterfly calling himself bird
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibos now love Gani Adams?! The same Gani Adams that they hated since he ascended the sit of the previous Kakanfos?! All because of politics, its now love? Iboes are hypocrites I swear.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pabloma:

Did Abacha gave him that appointment?

Yes, go and ask.

Your Tinubu just wanted to enter politics, business, corporate world no be him thing. If obasanjo, Jonathan could appoint him bigger position than Abacha did, then what’s your point. Go and verify.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by jom28gy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Joevics:

80% of those supporting Tinubu are doing it for what they'll benefit or because of tribal reasons.

Many of them will end up voting Obi once they are given a ballot paper on election day.

Most people will find it difficult to thumbprint on APC.
exactly 👍
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by goodmike7: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Joevics:

80% of those supporting Tinubu are doing it for what they'll benefit or because of tribal reasons.

Many of them will end up voting Obi once they are given a ballot paper on election day.

And the Igbos supporting obi is based on what?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Brendaniel: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Princeton92:

Abeg who's this GANI ADAMS seems in the only one that doesn't know him

He wad the leader of OPC from the mid 90's and still the leader, though not the founder, he gained fame from the mid 90's to the late 90's when they caused havoc in Lagos and some south western states, he was arrested by Olusegun Obasanjo and later released.

After that he was coronated as Aare Ona kakanfo of Yoruba land, that is highest title of a warrior for the Yorubas from what I was told, the person who previously held the same title was MKO Abiola

So presently he holds 2 titles, leader of OPC and Warrior of Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by greenermodels: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
gokay11:
The best man for the job by all standard.

I want to use this medium to call the attention of those campaigning for Peter Obi to desist from using Ethnicity and Religion to demarket him.

Y'all need to wise up and focus on delivering this country from the wicked souls piloting the affairs of this country.

God bless 🇳🇬
most of those doing that are actually paid online influencers from other parties, they're trying hard to divide his supporters along tribal and religious lines.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Joevics:

you people are comic relief walahi
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Mrmb: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Joevics:

Story story, your obinna will be so disappointed so tey he go faint. He will struggle to come 3rd. Jagaban has laid the foundation for a day like this, that's why he has made so many people from nothing to what they are today... Obinna only sabi him pocket, he can only deceive blunt heads... He is not smelling second position sef grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by olatuns2017: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Joevics:

Wahalhi obi Peter is a foolish person

Who advised him to visit sb who is succesionist. Agitator during campaigns

Obi ma lule big time and again people are write by saying Obi an ESN member

Foolish move

Out of all the people in Lagos na Gani

Better u don't visit anyone at all

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by olatuns2017: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Yes, go and ask.

Your Tinubu just wanted to enter politics, business, corporate world no be him thing. If obasanjo, Jonathan could appoint him bigger position than Abacha did, then what’s your point. Go and verify.

Sharap

TINUBU
ExxonMobil international
NADECO
Sanator
Govornor
President 2023

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Mrmb: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
ecolime:
I so much love Peter Obi. Apart from his clean records, his detribalized nature is why we Yorubas are supporting him.

Good to see him with the Aare Ona-kakanfo of Yorubaland Iba Gani Adams.

You wey no sabi anything self dey talk, how of is obi?
What was his tenure as a governor like?
What did his successors say about him?

You no fit answer yet you come here to say what is not
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Mrmb: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Joevics:

Obinna don lule.... He no go see 10% for Lagos Gani Adams knows that too
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by juman(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Gani Adams was very closed to tinubu when he was governor. Easy access to him.
But when fashola became governor he didnt want anything to do with opc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members / John Godson,Nigerian-Born Polish Legislator Visits His Hometown (Pics) / Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.