Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) (29632 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / A Delegation Of IPOB Women Visits Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by theforemost: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
This man is just going about disturbing everybody.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Pabloma: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Yes, go and ask.

Your Tinubu just wanted to enter politics, business, corporate world no be him thing. If obasanjo, Jonathan could appoint him bigger position than Abacha did, then what’s your point. Go and verify.
With your first sentence, you are not the type that I can talk politics with!!!.... simple question, did Abacha gave him appointment as he claims.....NO.... then why is he lying?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Pabloma: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Joevics:

Which one is divide and rule? Haven't you been crying that he didn't visit Yoruba Obas?
Always get your fact right before you started writing nonsense!!... Did anybody forced him to visit Oni, Olubadan and others?.......your Ipob method can not work on Yoruba land tongue
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Joevics(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pabloma:

Always get your fact right before you started writing nonsense!!... Did anybody forced him to visit Oni, Olubadan and others?.......your Ipob method can not work on Yoruba land tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0qe56JSQ6o
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pabloma:

With your first sentence, you are not the type that I can talk politics with!!!.... simple question, did Abacha gave him appointment as he claims.....NO.... then why is he lying?

Go and verify
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Pabloma: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Pabloma: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Go and verify
grin grin undecided lipsrsealed.....lie lie!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pabloma:

Go and verify, I don give you facts, Abacha own you put. Obj and Jonathan give am appointments, even chairman SEC why as a governor. You know what that means. Go sleep abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pabloma:

Go and verify, I don give you facts, Abacha own you put. Obj and Jonathan give am appointments, even chairman SEC why as a governor. You know what that means. Go sleep abeg.

I stop here, calling Nadeco inside Tinubu CV, you no even know Wetin nadeco be, NA PARTY Wey Dey all contests from. Like you put APC TOO, lol, dull supporters,

E say mobil, no be employee, Dey compare am with employer Obi. Dey play.

I no follow you argue, bye
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Princeton92(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

He wad the leader of OPC from the mid 90's and still the leader, though not the founder, he gained fame from the mid 90's to the late 90's when they caused havoc in Lagos and some south western states, he was arrested by Olusegun Obasanjo and later released.
After that he was coronated as Aare Ona kakanfo of Yoruba land, that is highest title of a warrior for the Yorubas from what I was told, the person who previously held the same title was MKO Abiola
So presently he holds 2 titles, leader of OPC and Warrior of Yoruba land

I dunno OPC but Lemme go Google it out.
Thanks again
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by orisa37: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Very good.
PETER OBI should visit CHIEF ADELEYE OF THE AMOTEKUN.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Joevics:

80% of those supporting Tinubu are doing it for what they'll benefit or because of tribal reasons.

Many of them will end up voting Obi once they are given a ballot paper on election day.

Most people will find it difficult to thumbprint on APC.

Anyways, do you want to learn to give a full body massage, and start making money off it?

Fill this form below to indicate your interest.

👇
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScyTDXTsBqkbWiH34KVtEaFeh5oCCFHy0NNt2iKlfHc8moNFg/viewform?usp=pp_url
I'm from Benue, I will be voting competent over online hip
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Brendaniel: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Princeton92:

I dunno OPC but Lemme go Google it out.
Thanks again

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Pabloma: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

I stop here, calling Nadeco inside Tinubu CV, you no even know Wetin nadeco be, NA PARTY Wey Dey all contests from. Like you put APC TOO, lol, dull supporters,

E say mobil, no be employee, Dey compare am with employer Obi. Dey play.

I no follow you argue, bye
What should I go and verify? Something that didn't happen!...Abacha did not gave him any appointment! Must you lie?....is Abacha name Obasanjo or Goodluck?.....go and do more research on NADECO you know nothing about NADECO young man!....must you lie like your Obidient master?.....mumu supporters!!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2023
ecolime:
I so much love Peter Obi. Apart from his clean records, his detribalized nature is why we Yorubas are supporting him.

Good to see him with the Aare Ona-kakanfo of Yorubaland Iba Gani Adams.
You not we
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 2:29am On Feb 14, 2023
Tflex01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU

If they tell you that Tinubu is sick and have dementia, show them this NESG debate.

If they tell you Obi is smarter than Tinubu, show them both Tinubu and Obi's video and leave them to their conscience.

If you watch the NESG debate and you are still not convinced that Tinubu is far better than Obi and Atiku then you are deeply bigoted.

All he said was taxes, incentives to attract or hook investors and get loyalist and on corruption he he said access to loans will stop corruption? I wonder how. he cudnt even address corruption in Government and by leaders who are the most corrupt, he was addressing corruption by poor citizens and staffs and government workers.

He is smart bt very crafty and he is also old and slow. He lacks respect for his subordinates treats them like babies he controls like puppets.

I wasn't very impressed with his strategies because they are narrow and one way mostly around taxes and incentives to achieve his aims. same model lagos runs on bt reducing taxes here means loosing or differing revenue so u needs to increase taxes somewhere else to balance up short-term.

operating such model on serval sectors or projects at same time can backfire.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Tflex01: 2:34am On Feb 14, 2023
jaxxy:

All he said was taxes, incentives to attract or hook investors and get loyalist and on corruption he he said access to loans will stop corruption? I wonder how. he cudnt even address corruption in Government and by leaders who are the most corrupt, he was addressing corruption by poor citizens and staffs and government workers.

He is smart bt very crafty and he is also old and slow. He lacks respect for his subordinates treats them like babies he controls like puppets.

I wasn't very impressed with his strategies because they are narrow and one way mostly around taxes and incentives to achieve his aims.

You are prejudiced and bigoted.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 2:37am On Feb 14, 2023
Tflex01:

You are prejudiced and bigoted.

No sir. I commended certain areas bt there are many loopholes in his strategies and they are narrow and monotonous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat / Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School / Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.