Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos (1170 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Obisbetter: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Peter Obi LIVE at Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos. Everywhere Choke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlfgPXTc5Z8

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Obisbetter: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Massiveglory: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Operation choke dem.

You cannot force people to love you.
You cannot threaten people to vote for you.
You cannot give what you don't have

The real structures of the nation.
Nobody can confuse or derail them.
Cry today , tommorrow and forever, Lagos is for PODATTI . Nigeria is for PODATTI.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Eriokanmi: 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Strategy that works. In the other camp, they believe in money politics. Tinubu is just busy spamming our media space with jingles grin. This time, people's efforts will go farther than money

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
There were shouting that Obi cannot campaign in the North, before they could blink their eyes twice Obi toured the whole North, including many other senatorial district of Northern Nigeria..

Just like Apostle Paul, Peter Obi will revisit some places to rekindle their beliefs in him..

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
PO to Nigeria

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Zonefree(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Whoever that is spearheading PODATTI campaign is a genius. I duff my hat for the guru.

God bless LP
God bless Obi
God bless Datti
God bless Obidients
God bless true Omoluabis

Shame on Umuekwensu!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Bluev: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
The folks advising this man are strategic, they know what they're doing

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Eriokanmi: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bluev:
The folks advising this man are strategic, they know what they're doing
I call it the Obama Strategy.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by DrOBD(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fabtastic politics. What it means to consolidate PO's strongh.

There are many of SEners in computer village, way to encourage them to vote.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Novarisammy2: 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
those against the actualization of a new Nigeria, there office another will take

the drug lord aka bobo Chicago hound dogs re nowhere to be found

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
How Tinubu wan take win Lagos?
I just dey laugh

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by triple996(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Market full of ipob youths that ran away 4rm aba
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by toneroforever(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
It's like Obi is not only going to retire the old, demented druggie; but is also hell bent on disgracing him in his adopted home, Lagos.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by yarimo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hahaha and he can't do that in any part of south east state on Monday to show his popularity oo lightweight presidential candidate grin grin grin grin like obi like SOWORE
Obisbetter:
Peter Obi LIVE at Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos. Everywhere Choke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlfgPXTc5Z8

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Let's even imagine there is a miracle and Peter obi wins....

I hope you guys know that.....

It's one thing for Peter obi to win and another thing for Peter to be allowed to rule and make the country better.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by SmartPolician: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Each time I go to Computer Village and see a market that ought to be the biggest computer hardware market in entire West Africa run on hundreds of generators, I weep for this country.

Nigerians deserve better. Vote for Peter Obi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Ofunaofu: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu's disastrous defeat will begin from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Ofunaofu: 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
This remaining two weeks is meant for strategic campaigns

Revisiting the strong holds and consolidating it further

E choke

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by MaliCampus: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
triple996:
Market full of ipob youths that ran away 4rm aba
Lols, Tell Tilumbu to go to Yoruba market if e sure for am...City boy wey dey fear to enter city. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by TheSameGuy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Please is Obi jostling for The President of Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo?
Why is he always visiting Igbo dominated market in Lagos?
Where's Mile12, Oyingbo, Alana rago Balogun Tejuosho, Jankara etcetera

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Makers49: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Let's even imagine there is a miracle and Peter obi wins....

I hope you guys know that.....

It's one thing for Peter obi to win and another thing for Peter to be allowed to rule and make the country better.
you don't know peter obi well,I was in Anambra when he was the governor,peter obi is a very tough guy,forget about his feminine voice,you can't mess around with him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by arejibadz(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
ok
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by MaliCampus: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Tell your Tilumbu to visit Yoruba market na. Abi e dey fear make dem no stone am? He has been shouting awa lokan, EMI lokan,Yoruba lokan.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by SmartPolician: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
TheSameGuy:

Nigeria doesn't start and end in Lagos. Nigeria has 36 states and the FCT.

So, he will visit places he believes people will vote for him because there's no point wasting his time talking to people whose minds are already made up to vote for a senile ex-druglord or a Dubai landlord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Godsfrezx: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Man way Sabi.

Very smart politician..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Makers49:
you don't know peter obi well,I was in Anambra when he was the governor,peter obi is a very tough guy,forget about his feminine voice,you can't mess around with him

I also knew him when he was Anambra governor. But remember Anambra is not Nigeria o. It's like you people don't know you are sharing country with animals.

I hope you saw what happened to Jonathan? Even buhari that was a General could not do it
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
I’m actually the last person that obi will deceive with his fake humble demeanor i actually stayed in anambra when this mf was a governor and i can tell you that he is a colossal failure
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Press their necks grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Merch:
I’m actually the last person that obi will deceive with his fake humble demeanor i actually stayed in anambra when this mf was a governor and i can tell you that he is a colossal failure

You are a lover of criminals. Stay where you are

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
The people recommending this man are strategic, they know what they're doing

Hmmm, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or dissertation.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(video) / Nigeria Vs Ghana Military Power Comparison / The Handover Of The Bororo To The Police In Ogbomosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.