Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity (21237 Views)

Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / Laolu Akande Denies Liking Tweet Insulting Buhari, Cites โ€œTouch Errorโ€ / Breaking: PDP Cancels Planned National Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by AlwaysPositive: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
tope777:

This same Rivers State I reside or another one??
I've Personally interviewed more than 1000 people, nobody is voting Muslim-Muslim ticket here, and Rivers People are not hungry people looking for 5k bribe to vote.
Know this and know peace

Leave them to cap rubbish.

I gallant here for Rumosi.

I met one mallam selling party flags yesterday and asked why he had none for APC, guess his response.... grin grin grin
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Ayosman1: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
donaldking10:
the fear of wike, is the beginning of wisdom.
Some of you talks anyhow. When tomorrow Wike and his entire family are brought down hope you people who are hailing him, will not cry. PDP made him and the party will destroy him too at the right time. Election nor far again
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Ejehkob: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Edipet:
PDP cannot unlock river state,. It has already been locked for Obi. Tinubu went there to waste his money. I trust Ikwere youth, them go chop you clean mouth, them go still go vote for Obi,.. Ikwere man go sale his piece of land to 3 different people.

Ikwere people wicked pass Igbo o shocked
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Royalty83(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Edipet:
PDP cannot unlock river state,. It has already been locked for Obi. Tinubu went there to waste his money. I trust Ikwere youth, them go chop you clean mouth, them go still go vote for Obi,.. Ikwere man go sale his piece of land to 3 different people.

Wetin concern IKWERE MAN with OBI? Is wike not am IKWERE man, or you think they will leave their own for Obi?

Abi you forget wetin IKWERE people do ibo after Biafra war?

Go home and ask your father
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by ufotunang: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wike giving it to them wotowoto
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by ufotunang: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
The fear of Wike is the beginning of wisdom
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by ufotunang: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Mubby4luv:
It's the wise decision to take. Make Wike sha de pray make Atiku no win this election.
and I hope He is not venturing into any national politics in the nearest future because The north always remembers.
..if Atiku wins...Wike will Japa to London with his family and stay there for a while

1 Like

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by ufotunang: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
If you are toiling with Wike ...you are toiling with the lion
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Joevics:
Very good of Atiku.
Wike has run mad. How can one of the best performing governors in this era spoil his reputation like this?

Anyways, do you want to learn to give a full body massage, and start making money off it?

Fill this form below to indicate your interest.

๐Ÿ‘‡
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScyTDXTsBqkbWiH34KVtEaFeh5oCCFHy0NNt2iKlfHc8moNFg/viewform?usp=pp_url

What makes Wike a performing Governor? Because he built irrelevant flyovers that have little to no return to the State. With zero investment in Agriculture, job creation, poverty eradication?

1 Like

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by drlateef: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Reinaldo:
Public Service Announcement: APC urchins are stupid people!!

Thank you for your time.

What a very painful wailing is this?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Joevics(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

What makes Wike a performing Governor? Because he built irrelevant flyovers that have little to no return to the State. With zero investment in Agriculture, job creation, poverty eradication?
Yea. He didn't try in the area of jobs. But most of those are as a result of the fiscal policies of the federal government. He however performed excellently in terms of infrastructure. Portharcourt is so clean an organized.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by MrEverest(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Class01:

I guess they sensed Wike was going to use thugs to attack and prevent people from attending the rally so as to make Atiku look bad.
And the way things are now, some persons may not come out to vote in that state on election day thereby reducing the vote of the state.

Atiku will even want his supporters to be attacked in Rivers State so he use it to win votes among Northerners. He is scared of meeting a scanty crowd which will be embarrassing and signal that he has no supporters in Rivers State.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by kareemkamil(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dem don fall Atiku hand
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by tope777(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

After 25th you will shift goal post to rigging but wont speak with confidence and boldness that obi must win Rivers.

Come back here after 25th and type this. Tinubu will win Rivers state.

Im on ground more than you.

Ipob terorists

Check my user name, I'm Tope by name from Ekiti state Nigeria, I've be living In Rivers State since Year 2000( 23 yrs ago).
Despite being a Yoruba man and all my clubs and associates in Rivers State ,we are not going to vote Tinubu the drug lord.
Calling me ipob is cool, we are proudly Yoruba IPOB.
No to Drug lord.
Yes to Competence.
Yes to Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by underpinna: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
NONSO740:
Wike don Bleep up...he has no political future again in this country

To what relevance? He was betrayed big time, he has nothing to lose.

His wife and children are the only people I pity.

This should serve the North a lesson not to play games with other regions.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Mfetenang: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wike is like that fly wey dey on top of your blokos grin grin
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Mfetenang: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Edipet:
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Mfetenang: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ikwere man will vote for Peter Obi?
This is why IPOB people are the laughing stock of Nigeria, una sense dey for una yansh grin
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Mubby4luv:
It's the wise decision to take. Make Wike sha de pray make Atiku no win this election.
and I hope He is not venturing into any national politics in the nearest future because The north always remembers.

Wike will run away from this country before inauguration if Atiku wins. He should better deliver to LP. Even APC guys don't really like him. grin
They only see him as a willing tool to achieve their aim..
He killed many of their members in Rivers during 2015 and 2019 elections. They have not forgotten. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by consumer: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wicked Wike this neck pressing sounds loud gan ni a whole waziri run too how he want take rule naija now if he cannot face Emperor wike Infact Atiku Bleep up big time ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by generalud: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Atiku should fear Wike so that he (Atiku) can live long.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Lubumbashi: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Governor Wike will deliver Rivers state to Bola Tinubu. It is settled cool
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Uniportadmision: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Mfetenang:
Ikwere man will vote for Peter Obi?
This is why IPOB people are the laughing stock of Nigeria, una sense dey for una yansh grin

Most of the opinions expressed here are hilarious and ridiculous at the same time. What do you know about Rivers State? The Igbos in Rivers outnumber the indigenous people and this isn't even an exaggeration. I didn't add the Igboid tribes like the Etches Ogba Egbema and Ndoni or the Obigbo people. Add those pro Igbo groups and you have an overwhelming Igbo group. Ever wondered why Igboid groups have been winning the governorship elections? Make your research and stop basking in ignorance.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Mfetenang: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Uniportadmision:

Most of the opinions expressed here are hilarious and ridiculous at the same time. What do you know about Rivers State? The Igbos in Rivers outnumber the indigenous people and this isn't even an exaggeration. I didn't add the Igboid tribes like the Etches Ogba Egbema and Ndoni or the Obigbo people. Add those pro Igbo groups and you have an overwhelming Igbo group. Ever wondered why Igboid groups have been winning the governorship elections? Make your research and stop basking in ignorance.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Mfetenang: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ikweres are Igbos?
Meanwhile na Ikwere man hate Igbo man pass for Nigeria.
Your brain dey for your yansh indeed.
Save this post for future reference.
You must either be about 20 years old or you're a stark illiterate, go and read your history books or ask your father about the Ikwere and how they feel about Igbos.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Joevics:

Yea. He didn't try in the area of jobs. But most of those are as a result of the fiscal policies of the federal government. He however performed excellently in terms of infrastructure. Portharcourt is so clean an organized.

Wike's infrastructure is just waste of scarce resources. People can't feed and he was sinking hundreds of billions into irrelevant flyovers.

That was a waste, not performance.

By the way, it is a huge lie for anyone to tell you that Federal policies hindered job creation.

Amaechi created jobs with Banana Tai plantation, Buguma fish farm, Songhai farm, Timariv, teachers training project, running health centres etc.

So, the Federal policies did not stop Amaechi. Wike just wasted resources. He did not perform but failed woefully.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Masterito(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
If Atiku win, Wike will learn a bitter lesson.
bro4u:
You the follow Wike Play??
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by RealTalkNoBull: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Wike the great, canโ€™t decide who he wants to destroy more between Atiku and Peter Obi.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by wwwkaycom(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
muykem:
who is responsible for another person political future. Stop sounding like a fool.
He is not sounding like a fool, he is a fool.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Melagros(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
bennybuhari:
Wike will suffer if Atiku wins
He doesn't know he always thinks is a child's play
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Itsrm(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Wike's infrastructure is just waste of scarce resources. People can't feed and he was sinking hundreds of billions into irrelevant flyovers.

That was a waste, not performance.

By the way, it is a huge lie for anyone to tell you that Federal policies hindered job creation.

Amaechi created jobs with Banana Tai plantation, Buguma fish farm, Songhai farm, Timariv, teachers training project, running health centres etc.

So, the Federal policies did not stop Amaechi. Wike just wasted resources. He did not perform but failed woefully.

You lack wisdom. I used to average 12mph and 10mpg when driving within town between 2018 and 2020. With what Wike has done, I now average 23mph driving within town and easily do 18-20mpg.

Those flyovers and infrastructure you say are a waste of resources has saved me a lot of money I would have spent buying fuel and also considerably reduced the time I spend on the road.

I can't even imagine how much I would have been using to buy fuel now that its between 300-400 naira per litre if I was still doing 10mpg.

The internal roads he has done and still doing everywhere has reduced wear and tear on vehicles, resulted in improved earnings for landlords since most of them can now charge more rent.

If you have ever driven on Aker or Nkpor roads before now, you won't even open your mouth to say the roads are a waste of resources. Go and see how Wike turned both roads around. How about the dualization of Tombia all the way for Ikwerre road to Stadium road. That was a brilliant masterstroke by Wike.

Wike has done tremendously well and only a blind person or a heart filled with hatred like yours won't see it.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by saintopus(m): 12:06am On Feb 14, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Wht bother replying people who are not from Rivers State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif / Nigerians Must Resist Attempt To Change Constitution To Suit Saraki -Sen. Marafa / Senator Dino Melayeโ€™s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.