Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity (21238 Views)

Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / Laolu Akande Denies Liking Tweet Insulting Buhari, Cites “Touch Error” / Breaking: PDP Cancels Planned National Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:45am On Feb 14, 2023
saintopus:

Wht bother replying people who are not from Rivers State

I am born and bred in Port Harcourt.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Itsrm:

You lack wisdom. I used to average 12mph and 10mpg when driving within town between 2018 and 2020. With what Wike has done, I now average 23mph driving within town and easily do 18-20mpg.

Those flyovers and infrastructure you say are a waste of resources has saved me a lot of money I would have spent buying fuel and also considerably reduced the time I spend on the road.

I can't even imagine how much I would have been using to buy fuel now that its between 300-400 naira per litre if I was still doing 10mpg.

The internal roads he has done and still doing everywhere has reduced wear and tear on vehicles, resulted in improved earnings for landlords since most of them can now charge more rent.

If you have ever driven on Aker or Nkpor roads before now, you won't even open your mouth to say the roads are a waste of resources. Go and see how Wike turned both roads around. How about the dualization of Tombia all the way for Ikwerre road to Stadium road. That was a brilliant masterstroke by Wike.

Wike has done tremendously well and only a blind person or a heart filled with hatred like yours won't see it.

Abuses won't help your course. Wike has failed woefully. Amaechi also did lots of roads. Lots. That did not stop him from investing massively in human capital development.

So those abusive points are not carrying weight.

By the way, before Wike, there was very limited traffic along Aba road. It is just because people became used to spending hours on Aba Road when Wike was doing his roundabout in Garrison, the blocking of road during election, and then the flyovers.

In Amaechi's time, it used to take me ten minutes to move from Spar to Rumuola.

Wike is just a glorified failure.

1 Like

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by VIKTO83(m): 9:15am On Feb 14, 2023
200,000 people directing and inducing 10persons each to bite a particular candidate.

2million bites is certain for that candidate.
I hope it's not part of the promises to BAT
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by Itsrm(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Abuses won't help your course. Wike has failed woefully. Amaechi also did lots of roads. Lots. That did not stop him from investing massively in human capital development.

So those abusive points are not carrying weight.

By the way, before Wike, there was very limited traffic along Aba road. It is just because people became used to spending hours on Aba Road when Wike was doing his roundabout in Garrison, the blocking of road during election, and then the flyovers.

In Amaechi's time, it used to take me ten minutes to move from Spar to Rumuola.

Wike is just a glorified failure.

Just to be clear, that you lack wisdom and have a heart filled with hatred is a statement of fact and not me abusing you
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by ekhai(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Onovo3:

Are you normal ? Can't you see that Wike is mentally unstable ! Would you make such person your deputy ?
YOU DON'T NEED TO SOUND THAT WAY TO BUTTRESS YOUR POINT. WHO CARRIED OUT THE TEST ON WIKE TO SAY HE IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE?
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity by saintopus(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

I am born and bred in Port Harcourt.

Am on your side bro, am only asking you not to bother replying people who are not from Rivers State neither do they live there.

All they know is social media

No reasonable Rivers Man will say Wike is a good leader.

I repeat no reasonable Rivers Man will say Wike is a good governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Resist Attempt To Change Constitution To Suit Saraki -Sen. Marafa / Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) / Who Is The Ugliest State Governor In Nigeria (2011 - 2015)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.