Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death (43139 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by Goodman247: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nigerians are becoming moee wicked day by day

1 Like

Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by Gohs: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
May God console the woman's relative embarassed embarassed

We need state police to reduce crime in Rivers State cry

Let's vote Peter Obi for President. . . It's time to deal with insecurity!

Vote Labour Party...

1 Like

Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by Benrosaria(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Islie:
…Family, group seek justice

https://punchng.com/suspected-cultists-gang-rape-rivers-pastors-wife-to-death/?amp

the pastor killed his wife gruesomely without being there. blacks are black as the white describe the color black. cry cry cry cry
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by petermichaels(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
2TIM. 3 VS 1-4 JUST FULL THE COUNTRY. GOD SAVE US
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by ojex004: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Our brothers from sadeastern Afghaneastern part of Nigeria doing wonderfully things all over the country and all over the world to tarnish Nigeria image. Cannibal Na Dem, ritualist Na Dem, baby factory, na dem. child trafficking, Na Dem, drugs Na dem, producing of fake things ,Na Dem. Kidnapping etc.
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by bewla(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
Nothing will come out of the investigations. We all know the GCFR (Grand CULTIST of the Federal Republic), His Excellency, Wike D Wicked cannot allow his boys to be put behind bars, not when he needs the Agberos to garner votes for his half-dead schizophrenic principal. #Spits!

God rest her soul.
But when he was surporting Obi and but cars for his campaign you like and hail him
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by SouthernPlateau: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Olaoluwa2009:
Abeg my big brothers and sisters in the house, make una no fess say I am making this kind of post even when things are very hard in our country. It's just that I have no other choice. I no get job, still applying up and down Lagos. The little hustle wey I dey do for site don stop due to the current cash strap in the country.

Please help me, I am very hungry. Whatever you give me will be greatly appreciated. Abeg, may God bless you.

FIRST BANK
3 1 7 3 6 8 9 5 3 7
Olaoluwa

I live at Thomas bus stop, Badore, Ajah-Addo Road, Lagos State; if you live near me, please invite me for a lunch; I am dying of hunger.

PLEASE

My original moniker (10 years old) was handed 8-year ban because I made this kind of post yesterday. I know they will still ban this new one; if they do, I'll give up and hope for the best. If God did not intend for me to die of hunger, I will survive.

My former username that was banned yesterday because I begged for help is: skpicks

https://www.nairaland.com/skpicks

It is 10 years old.

If you would like to confirm, my password is: 1234abcd

Begging Scam Art grin grin grin
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by phineas: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Seun this should b confirmed before front-page.

If true something ought to be done about cultism and it's abuse of women in that state.
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by SeriouslySense(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
cry cry cry This is so wicked, how can adults inflict such pain on another person. We should raise up our children better.
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by MiniImportation: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dchampion65:

In other words you elated about her killing.
What goes round do come round.
I will never do such read and comprehend
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by lexy2014: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
yusluvad:
Bro forget! Something is definitely wrong somewhere. There'll definitely be a connection between them somehow (probably though)...

What connection?
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by bjtinz: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Goodness me!! 😲😲 What an unpardonably horrific story. How can people be so callous??

Oh dear! Deepest condolences to the Pastor 🥺🥺
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by Yankee101: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Take samples and run DNA tests
Run her body for finger prints
And God help anyone involved......

1 Like

Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/suspected-cultists-gang-rape-rivers-pastors-wife-to-death/?amp

Those cultist will all die a death that no man on earth has ever experienced. Even their lineages will not be spared even if they repent. from generation to generation their children will never excel. They will end up dying before their time. Their sisters will grow old without a husband, even their father names will disappear like a smoke in thin air. As this unfolds, even those who sympathize with them shall end in the same way. This is added to other curses they shall inherit!
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by jimmychang: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
seborrhic:
One thing I am always curious about:
How does a man have sex with a woman that is not sexually aroused or artificial lubricant applied,how do such men cope with the bruises on their pe nises that may even become sores and how do they manage to bear the pains they feel as they thrust in and out against the gritty surface of a dry vagina?

Her body will respond and get wet,they have no control over it.
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by Patriotsleague: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Those demons must be hunted and shot to death. The IG, commissioner of police must fish out those rats.
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by seborrhic: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
jimmychang:

Her body will respond and get wet,they have no control over it.
Her body will respond when she doesn't have feelings and is feeling pains? Did you complete primary school?
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by Patriotsleague: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Cultism is encouraged in portharcourt, the posture, body language and language of the governor there, shows cultists run the states, see how people are dying like chickens in Rivers a d Wike is busy dancing to silly songs, encouraging more evil and thuggery.
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by jimmychang: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
seborrhic:

Her body will respond when she doesn't have feelings and is feeling pains?
Did you complete primary school?

You think it is feelings that make your dicks stand or get wet.Go and read rape stories from the victims and learn how they hate themselves after the whole act.Their body respond to it even of they don't respond.

Na you no even sabi anything ode!!!

1 Like

Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by Chocoloco: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Olaoluwa2009:
Abeg my big brothers and sisters in the house, make una no fess say I am making this kind of post even when things are very hard in our country. It's just that I have no other choice. I no get job, still applying up and down Lagos. The little hustle wey I dey do for site don stop due to the current cash strap in the country.

Please help me, I am very hungry. Whatever you give me will be greatly appreciated. Abeg, may God bless you.

FIRST BANK
3 1 7 3 6 8 9 5 3 7
Olaoluwa

I live at Thomas bus stop, Badore, Ajah-Addo Road, Lagos State; if you live near me, please invite me for a lunch; I am dying of hunger.

PLEASE

My original moniker (10 years old) was handed 8-year ban because I made this kind of post yesterday. I know they will still ban this new one; if they do, I'll give up and hope for the best. If God did not intend for me to die of hunger, I will survive.

My former username that was banned yesterday because I begged for help is: skpicks

https://www.nairaland.com/skpicks

It is 10 years old.

If you would like to confirm, my password is: 1234abcd

Guys this op is a scammer on nairaland and has been scamming here for a long time.pls DO NOT SEND EVEN A CENT to this fool.
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by seborrhic: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
jimmychang:

You think it is feelings that make your dicks stand or get wet.Go and read rape stories from the victims and learn how they hate themselves after the whole act.Their body respond to it even of they don't respond.

Na you no even sabi anything ode!!!
Oponu.
They will try educating dumb skulls like you,yet your dense brain can still not process things
Just read the gibberish you quoted,read it again and see if it makes any single sense to you!
You just paint the picture of an almajiri that can make a call with a phone but doesn't understand jerk of what else the phone does.
I ask again,did you complete primary school?
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by triple996(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Killbillz:

It's true frat is different from street criminal gangs. Frat is governed by rules, codes which comes with consequences when broken. Street gangs on the other hand are just a bunch of angry touts and thieves with no rules of conduct. Although these days it's difficult to tell one from the other as many things done spoil finish due to the headless younger generation we have. Such a sad story.
Very unfortunate
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by Desusi: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Islie:

The problems with gossiping among women is horrific. How can one be sure that this allegation against this woman is true.? If it's in the negative, the killers would face the great judge on the last day.
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by triple996(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
HardMirror:
big fat lie o. They can kill any one.
I can see that undecided

1 Like

Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by blaqtom(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
Try avenge the death if it’s the last thing you do before u join her in the great beyond …,,blood must have blood..
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by jimmychang: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
seborrhic:

Oponu.
They will try educating dumb skulls like you,yet your dense brain can still not process things
Just read the gibberish you quoted,read it again and see if it makes any single sense to you!
You just paint the picture of an almajiri that can make a call with a phone but doesn't understand jerk of what else the phone does.

If you dey read you no go det answer me OGA.Deep down you know say you no sabi anything.Na person like you go dey vex say why he wife go get wet if them rape am...say she enjoy am grin grin grin

You have Google on your phone use it. grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
seborrhic:

Oponu.
Well, i think the guy is right. In order to ease the pain, hormones will be secreted and become wet.
Its natural, does'nt need emotions, feelings or whatever.
It's just the way of adapting to the current situation.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by Mordson: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Rivers state is one of the worst states to be in Nigeria. Crime-ridden state. Where cultists operate with impunity.
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by Charly68: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
For being so crude and wicked,their end has come now in Jesus name. Under seven days ,judgement will come upon them in Jesus name .
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by seborrhic: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
jimmychang:

If you dey read you no go det answer me OGA.Deep down you know say you no sabi anything.Na person like you go dey vex say why he wife go get wet if them rape am...say she enjoy am grin grin grin

You have Google on your phone use it. grin angry grin grin grin
You are dumb as hell.
Commonsense should ask you this:why do some women abhor sex because of the enormous pain they experience?So these women are not normal based on your reasoning since you said every lady even when raped will later bear it.
Asides being as dumb as an imbe,you even sound like a rapist for you to even believe every woman will tolerate rape.
Disgusting piece of trash!
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by grandstar(m): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
MiniImportation:
God have mercy l, I love PH but violence and cult related killings in the state, the fact remains the same 90% of Pastors Wife's are Backbitters and rumors mongers.

Rest In Peace mummy G.O.

Why are you calling her mummy? (Read Matthew 23:8-12)
Re: Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death by seanery: 1:31am On Feb 14, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Hands Over 2 Stolen Range Rover Sports To Interpol / Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants / Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.