Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) (39514 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by shegra58: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
00FFT00:

Quick question for you oga, ma binu. What is it about Igbo that scares the pants off some of you Yorubas that you lose your senses and humanity in the process?.
we dey pity u and you think we're scaring
Have you heard?

GUNMEN just bomb IMO state high court
Your lands are bleeding
There won't be voting in 64 polling unit across South East but una problem is Tinubu and Lagos and I should be the one asking you the question you're asking me

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Chochovini: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:
if peter want let him campaign in Lagos for one month, he will not win.
. Ok, let‘s wait and see. 25th is just around the corner. No need wailing.
Na inside oil na im we go see the dance of Akara. E go shock you and your likes.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by IfnobeGod20: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
coleon:
This man only campaign based on ethno religious sentiment. Such a pity he thinks ethnicity is what will give him votes in 2023.
When Shettima went to Hausa community in the same Lagos last year November, he wasn't playing tribal and religion politics. The spirit of witchcraft that is possessing you guys is second to none.
Continue labelling the man religion and tribalistic person while you shield your own candidates that had already caused religion partition between Muslim and christian with their Muslim-muslim ticket. I want to see what you said when Ganduje gathered northern muslims clerics to endorsed Tinubu and APC and declared their candidacy as a Jihad that muslims need. Please I want to see what you say concerning that. Oh! I forgot they have two two heads and can do whatever they like to win election but Peter Obi can't do that. Please cry the more.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by NECO1998: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Peter Obi my man
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Jogs1900: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Entprys:
What of Owode onirin & mile 12 ?
Obi is a tribalist
Those ones go use jack and spanner pursue am...Make he kuku come contest for councillor in Lagos...
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by 00FFT00(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
shegra58:
we dey pity u and you think we're scaring
Have you heard?

GUNMEN just bomb IMO state high court
Your lands are bleeding
There won't be voting in 64 polling unit across South East but una problem is Tinubu and Lagos and I should be the one asking you the question you're asking me

I recall Yorubas, chased away from their homes by Fulani mercenaries, are still in IDP camps in Benin republic. What did Tinubu say about it again, or how much money did he donate to them, or visit them in contrast to his daily pilgrimage to northerners in Katsina, Zamfara and elsewhere in the north?.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Juanmike(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
isan:
what does it matter?
Vote right.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Anakazo22: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSuLYqcRojw

Reno Omokri and co-urchins won't see this
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Anakazo22: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:

Make I bring bucket make you cry full am
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Mosesvic11(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:
your teas is delicious
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by IfnobeGod20: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Mccullum:

Mr. Yeyenatu, It's an area I used to go and transact business, with that we interacts, that enable me to know that majority among them doesn't have PVC.

some doesn't change where they can vote because of relocations, nothing yeye there, those crowd just wanted to see Obi physically.
And they told you they are people in Ladipo market that doesn't have PVC. Please stop showcasing this archaic mentality. Nobody will ever tell you who and who doesn't have PVC in INEC office because they are supposed not to be partisan.
I am a Yoruba and I know many of my colleagues that their cards didn't come out and again it wasn't peculiar to only Igbo that did double registration, many did that because of ignorance. I moved mine last year too but I never register for new one but many people doesn't know they suppose not do new one. So, don't think it's only Igbo that suffer that and you will now use it as yardstick that those in Ladipo market doesn't have PVC.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by citygarden(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Feb. 25th is here, May we all witness it in good health. After the election don't come to social media promoting Biafra.

maestroferddi:
You see your life...

You should be celebrating TBS "poor showing" na...

Peter Obi no be una mate, today or ever in the future....
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by broadman20: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:

You have comforter

Jesus is your comforter

Your saviour is your comforter

You are not alone.

Hahahaha
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by bentenny(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:
Cry harder smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Segzy19: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
25th is almost here ..
You guys will soon be sad ....

Millz404:

I see the wisdom in your stupidity...why don't you go and campaign for your candidate at those places instead of being a useless corn eating tribalistic bigot
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Jones4190(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
fridayking:

Bros be clear with your fact... He did get support from the south east.. and had never gotten support from them...

Then south east and south south and south west where one untill Tinubu came with his tribalistic ways... Which he use to break the south... and made Buhari win votes from the south...

This was what he was calculating on but at the end obi stool his vote from the south west because of is Muslim Muslim tickets..

As it stands Akitu is going to win the north, why obi and Tinubu will share vote in the south west and obi and Atiku shear vote in the south south and south east...

At the end Atiku wins...

The North has just succeeded in playing the south again... With divide and rule system...
you are not realistic to your judgement, how did tinubu bring tribalism into Nigeria politics? is it not the same tinubu that appoint Igbos in his cabinet when he was the governor of Lagos? tell me any of the south east governor present or past that chose a Yoruba man in his cabinet.
secondly I still don't know who is deserving you guys that obi will get up to 50k votes in Lagos or share South West vite with tinubu, how many people attended his rally in Lagos, I was there live to see thing for myself.
thirdly how do you think atiku will wine election self I don't know with this divided house, PDP will not win the following state, River state, cross river state, Benue state and Oyo state,. this are pdp control state except cross River State, how would they win without the backing of south east and south south votes
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Jones4190(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
broadman20:

You have comforter

Jesus is your comforter

Your saviour is your comforter

You are not alone.

Hahahaha
God is not a politician.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:

With BVAS,free and fair, Tinubu will not win, him politics na agbero style, watch King of Boys movie, be like Tinubu.

Killed Funsho Williams. Sad

Killed SAKA salau NURTW chairman before Agbede.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by crowther15(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:

follower that couldn't attend his campaign?
I'm one of them, I didn't attend the rally. I'm happy you guys are judging candidates by rallies, and you would be astounded in two weeks time.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Jones4190(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
crowther15:

I'm one of them, I didn't attend the rally. I'm happy you guys are judging candidates by rallies, and you would be astounded in two weeks time.
hope you will remaid me when the time comes
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Cromagnon: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
ojun50:
That is the man for the job, but blind people will not agree
why should they agree when he is campaigning with visuals to blind ppl. Shows he's not wise.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Flows001(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
RichDad1:
Regional/Ethnic candidate at it again.
El rufai was right 😃😃😃 bad action with nzogbu nzogbu mentality.

Btw, can he openly campaign like this in his beloved Igbo land on a Monday ? Hypocrites
I advice you allow the tears to flow freely

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by triple996(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Where I come from we will vote for him, other Nigerians will also vote for him.

The guy is strengthening his base at this injury time, the Igbos have been known not to come out and vote in elections but the enthusiasm I'm seeing and PO work rate may be a game changer. PO needs a lot of votes from his people before banking on others.

He is accepted all round, the issue is in the percentage of acceptance. The demography of the educated people is tilting toeards PO but the biggest problem is in the demography of the uneducated.

I wish him luck, even if he looses he has set a precedent in our political history a good one at that
Ok grin
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by triple996(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
highchief1:
whoever the north and south south votes wins.south east votes has never sent anyone to the villa.Obi cannot sweep south south not with the powerful govs der.I laugh ppl who think Obi will win in a state like delta.I am confused about who the north really wants.I fear tinubu but I don’t want to under rate atiku.
East NA minus one
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by kcbaba007: 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:
if peter want let him campaign in Lagos for one month, he will still come a distance fourth after kwankwaso.

Stake 50k Obi win this presidential election
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Jones4190(m): 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
kcbaba007:

let go 500k instead
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Agozskey(m): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2023
Entprys:
Obi is a tribalist
I know if u have the power, u will just remove Igbos from existence... Mugu
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by MzErica(f): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Entprys:
Obi is a tribalist
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Jones4190(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2023
kcbaba007:

Mr 50k

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video) / Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.