Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) (27134 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Gossiphub: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
The biggest masquerade
The Leading Presidential candidate Mr Peter Obi has landed in coal camp in Enugu state 😁😁😁😁

He is paying them a surprise visit !!!! They kept shouting because they didn't expect him.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry5oXvI0Pwc

85 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Gossiphub: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
More

31 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Gossiphub: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Moree

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by ZeroAccess: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Never in the history of this country have we ever had a presidential candidate with so much energy like this.

Till date, Obi remains the most interviewed presidential candidates since our country independence. Indeed Obi have changed the narrative of politics in Nigeria and that is why are seem not to know how and where to attack him from.

From no structure, to four people tweeting, to he can't win any state, to winning just the south east, to no manifesto, to winning just the southeast and south south, to nobody knew him up north. To cabal want to bring him in.

Obi have rewrite the political theory in Nigeria, and in the coming days, I see govs trying to deliver on people's mandates in other to run as an independent candidate just like Obi is coming. I have alot to say but let's me say this;

Obi is coming

438 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
So it's now official stadium is no go area for OBI
Gossiphub:
The biggest masquerade
The Leading Presidential candidate Mr Peter Obi has landed in coal camp in Enugu state 😁😁😁😁

He is paying them a surprise visit !!!! They kept shouting because they didn't expect him

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
This man is loved.

133 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by PlayMaker14: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
If any CORN-FUSED Tinubu supporter jump into the lagoon, the DSS will invite you...

Gossiphub, you better stop this torment.... Yesterday, we know how many urchins we rescued from the lagoon with corns in their back pocket.

170 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Creamcrest(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2023

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Gossiphub: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:

Hot tears

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by lazynairalander1: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Man of the people, man on fire.
Neck pressing is real, I can hear urchins screaming I can't breathe, let me go.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Nwaetche(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alfa Yarimo,

Peter Obi has finished the formal campaign in 36 states and Abuja.

This is called the home run to further energise his base for the upcoming political tsunami on the 25th of Feb. This is a four horse race.

Every vote matters!

yarimo:

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by JoeNL22(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
What obi can't do, doesn't exist.
Cum out to vote!

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
And yet he can't do home run in his home on Monday
Nwaetche:
Alfa Yarimo,

Peter Obi has finished the formal campaign in 36 states and Abuja.

This is called the home run to further energise his base for the upcoming political tsunami on the 25th of Feb. This is a four horse race.

Every vote matters!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Gossiphub: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
And yet he can't do home run in his home on Monday

Shut up goat.

He is running for the President of Nigeria and not President of Anambra state.

If he Campaigns in only Anambra from Monday to Sunday, you will still cry. Ode

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by DSC7: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Obi to the world......

Vote wisely...

Vote Labour party....

Forward Ever!!!

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gossiphub:

Shut up goat.

He is running for the President of Nigeria and not President of Anambra state.

If he Campaigns in only Anambra from Monday to Sunday, you will still cry. Ode
and other sourt east state are not part of Nigeria? It's clear obi is IPOB agenda

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by MaliCampus: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Even if Peter Obi stops campaign now, he will still win the Election.
Obi is really stingy. Lols he wants to clear the whole vote living nothing for PDAPC.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by agadez007(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
and other sourt east state are not part of Nigeria? It's clear obi is IPOB agenda
you can’t support this ancient mummy and still have sense

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nice one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Gossiphub: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
MaliCampus:
Even if Peter Obi stops campaign now, he will still win the Election.
Obi is really stingy. Lols he wants to clear the whole vote living nothing for PDAPC.

That's the goal.

Hold his stronghold down and scatter other candidates' strongholds.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Gossiphub: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:

You sound daft.

I blame myself for engaging a komkom like you

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Gossiphub: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
I thought there is no brown roof in the state lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Gossiphub: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
I thought there is no brown roof in the state lipsrsealed

Can't you see that's a shop.

Even at that, it still looks better than all the houses in Ogbomosho, Akure, Owo, Ile Ife

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by 4mable: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
ZeroAccess:
Never in the history of this country have we ever had a presidential candidate with so much energy like this.

Till date, Obi remains the most interviewed presidential candidates since our country independence. Indeed Obi have changed the narrative of politics in Nigeria and that is why are seem not to know how and where to attack him from.

From no structure, to four people tweeting, to he can't win any state, to winning just the south east, to no manifesto, to winning just the southeast and south south, to nobody knew him up north. To cabal want to bring him in.

Obi have rewrite the political theory in Nigeria, and in the coming days, I see govs trying to deliver on people's mandates in other to run as an independent candidate just like Obi is coming. I have alot to say but let's me say this;

Obi is coming
wait till 2027 after Tinubu's term and see me firing from all cylinders
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Stanweezy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Peter Obi issa goal, man of the people

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by sofeo(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alright!
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Racoon(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ndi 042, abiala na side una. Ka ije

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by ExtremeDot: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Obi, you are getting my vote not because you are a Saint, nor the perfect man we need right now.

Na just say half bread is far better than a sick, brain-dead, and incompetent Tinubu and Atiku.

Though, an average human is inherently selfish. Out of selfishness, persons will still vote for vegetable-brain Tinubu and Corrupt Atiku.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) / President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.