Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB (1795 Views)

Primera MFB Closes From 20th Of February To 1st Of March For Election / Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands / Old Naira Notes No Longer Acceptable In Nigeria Since February 10 - CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by Femiiiiiiii91: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kindly note that the Deadline of February 10 has already taken effect ---- FCMB BANK

📌

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by chiefolododo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
I rest my case -------Court....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by JoeNL22(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Femiiiiiiii91:
Kindly note that the Deadline of February 10 has already taken effect ---- FCMB BANK

📌
Lobantan!.....😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by SmartPolician: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Make El-Rufai or Ganduje catch una

Na shut down of their state branch straight! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by Amucha: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
SmartPolician:

The suffering worsens after the shut down

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by Nwaide01: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Why is APC this useless and clueless like this, just yesterday a banker told us during our monthly meeting that they received a memo directing them to continue collecting old notes till further notice and this morning no banks is collecting it here in G-town and some pos and Hausa that are collecting said they are not taking it to so i wonder where they are depositing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by maasoap(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Femiiiiiiii91:

📌

FCMB na Bank? Any amount left in their bank must vanish in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by Putinofrussia: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Femiiiiiiii91:

📌
Going against the law of the land LASG might shut them down soon.
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by BossGerald: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
chiefolododo:
I rest my case -------Court....

Carry your old notes to supreme court...the chief injustice of Nigeria go collect for you. grin

Yen yen yen

5 Likes

Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by BossGerald: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Going against the law of the land LASG might shut them down soon.

Law that didn't pass through the legislative and executive arm of government

Are you OK?

1 Like

Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by ubest1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
Some Nigerian refuses to use their head allowing politicians to drag them into fight that won't favour them watin concern supreme court with CBN monetary affairs between now & 17th left is for you to carry you old notes to CBN offices

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by Putinofrussia: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Law that didn't pass through the legislative and executive arm of government

Are you OK?
Supreme court judgement is what I referred to...
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by chiefolododo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Carry your old notes to supreme court...the chief injustice of Nigeria go collect for you. grin

Yen yen yen
me no get old note
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by BossGerald: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Supreme court judgement is what I referred to...

You said law...I only educated you on how laws are made.

Supreme court judgment isn't law

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by lyriclekidd(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
ubest1:
Some Nigerian refuses to use their head allowing politicians to drag them into fight that won't favour them watin concern supreme court with CBN monetary affairs between now & 17th left is for you to carry you old notes to CBN offices

Na mugus like you make this naira scarce. All of una rush go dy deposit all the old money for bank the last time when una never see new money oh. Na Nigeria be this rules would surely be bent. AND na the poor ones dy go stress for bank dy deposit their small change.
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by ubest1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Your foolishness will take u to ur downfall, so you now above govt? ur money is gone keep on crying maybe supreme court will deposit it for u

lyriclekidd:

Na mugus like you make this naira scarce. All of una rush go dy deposit all the old money for bank the last time when una never see new money oh. Na Nigeria be this rules would surely be bent. AND na the poor ones dy go stress for bank dy deposit their small change.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Foolish post. Paste the link here
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by lyriclekidd(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
ubest1:
Your foolishness will take u to ur downfall, so you now above govt? ur money is gone keep on crying maybe supreme court will deposit it for u

Your stupidity is epic. I don't even keep cash. Fucking retardddddd
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by gebest: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hmmm and uptil now FG and CBN refused to say anything and left us in the dark.
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
new notes not avaliable, CBN should have executed this a lot better, it was supposed to be a seamless process, he had a whole 5months to anticipate this problems and work up a plan around it
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by MarketDispatch: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Heathrow44:
new notes not avaliable, CBN should have executed this a lot better, it was supposed to be a seamless process, he had a whole 5months to anticipate this problems and work up a plan around it

Who told you CBN didn't execute better? Banks preferred to be cashing out on the new notes by selling to money changers whilst dispensing old notes you deposit back to you via ATM
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
SmartPolician:

They are wasting their time. They better share the stashed 22b loot to the masses now or watch it turn to powder.
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Who told you CBN didn't execute better? Banks preferred to be cashing out on the new notes by selling to money changers whilst dispensing old notes you deposit back to you via ATM

that's why I said they didn't execute it better, they should av anticipated this commercial banks moves and made good counter measures for them, they should av looked at every scenario and made up Backup plans for each one of them, what is playing out now is corruption fighting back for u
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by Putinofrussia: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
BossGerald:

You said law...I only educated you on how laws are made.

Supreme court judgment isn't law
So na basket ball dem dey play there dem no dey deal with law,abi?
Supreme court of law don become market place for your side now,isnt it?
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by Nicepoker(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fraud city monument bank.
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by BossGerald: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Putinofrussia:

So na basket ball dem dey play there dem no dey deal with law,abi?
Supreme court of law don become market place for your side now,isnt it?

Ask your chief injustice of the supreme Court
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
IS BLOODY LIE,ASK YOUR LAWYERS B4 PUBLISHING NONSENSE, Tye COURT RULING IS IN PLACE
Re: Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB by techWriter3: 5:12am On Feb 14, 2023
I whole my prosecution -------Court

Hmmm, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, statement of purpose, thesis, or personal statement.

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Processing / Am In Need Of Reputable Logistic Firms in Nigeria (all 36 States Are Invited) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.