Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) (39765 Views)

Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
APC AND EVIL
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by tyinfinity: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obituary peter is seeking abode in lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by Herbiodun09: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nawa ooo Igbo Christian Terrorists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by ddray29: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
yarimo:
It shall never be well with PETER OBI and his unknown gun men killing and attacking innocent people
He's not even from the state..what you him comes to you in hundred folds
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Nawoo...I will advice inec chairman to postpone this election indefinitely
Because of Imo state? We can do without Imo state.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Animals

Cannibals grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by Antiurchins: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
When a bunch of illiterates decided to trade falsehood, their end is always faster than anticipated.

These are set never do well that failed in managing themselves yet they daily deceive deluded followers that their dream country (Biafra) will be better than Nigeria. Just imagine a country being governed by illiterates and unknown gunmen?
Check them out individually and you will understand how lazy and empty-minded all of them are, hence none of them has a justifiable source of livelihood.
These are simply sets of criminals that are fighting day and night to create a haven of criminality within a defined territory they chose to call Biafra land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by Parachoko: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Elections will hold. Military will he deployed to volatile and violence-prone regions. They'd be at polling centres but keep a distance to hack up the police so people wouldn't be scared. We need military in some areas like Lagos, Imo, Anambra, kaduna, Plateau, nasarawa, Borno and benue states

Election is always peaceful in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:

Election is always peaceful in Lagos
This time around, it won't. Even in 2019, Ago-okota witnessed attacks by thugs
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Because of some Animals supporting biafruad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
buygala:
Waiting for Gringory Obi to come and condemn this and promise that He will bring the miscreant perpetrators to justice if he is elected grin

But he won't... Na the miscreants wey dey outside im region na im e chook eye put grin

All Nigerian politicians are the same.. Bunch of hypocritical miscreants they all are..

They all protect their indigenous miscreants.. Northern politicians protecting Boko Haram, bandits, Herdmen and ISWAP, South Western politicians protecting their Oluomos, Auxiliary, Koko Zaria etc, the South South pampering their Militants, while the South Eastern Politicians are cuddling their ESN AKA Unknown Gunmen..

Watch Obi face Kano and Yobe, promising to end the insurgency there while ignoring the fire of ESN in his own region.

Obi will promise to bring the perpetrators to book, because your mama vote am as president
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Abi thugs witness attack by electorates
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by Parachoko: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Ago-Okota is just a tiny part of Lagos.

Security agencies go dey patrol though, just that dem no dey dey enough

Armed security agencies can't cover every part of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Abi thugs witness attack by electorates
No, it was the other way round. Google it, if in doubt. Ballot boxes were snatched in the presence of the police but police couldn't do anything. They also dispersed voters after attacking few. I watched it as reported by Olu Phillips of channelstv back then. You just Google it
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by felzokugo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
duro4chang:
No erection in biafla land!
Loooolzzz! Akwa Ibom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by buygala(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Obi will promise to bring the perpetrators to book, because your mama vote am as president

See them grin

You will rather die than admit Gringory is as tribalistic as Buhari and Tinubu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
I can't believe this kind of thing can be happening in the South East

IPOB/UGM/ESN are brainwash guys just like Boko Haram and ISWAP

It’s politics, to create unrest in south east. They know it’s Obi and Atiku strongholds. Ipob ke, ipob no Dey bomb. Na big setup, ask yourself why IMO MOSTLY, apc state
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Ago-Okota is just a tiny part of Lagos.

Security agencies go dey patrol though, just that dem no dey dey enough

Armed security agencies can't cover every part of Nigeria.
I didn't say all parts, but some volatile areas in the country. This time the election is seen as war between the igbos and yorubas by some blind people. See what happened last Saturday alone. It was scary. If such couid happen during a campaign, you can imagine what would now happen on the 25th.

Our uncle went to the east to campagn and he received a rousing, warm welcome, no single attack was reported. Last sat attack shows how desperate some people here in lagos are. Election kii she ogun naw
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by felzokugo(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Says a female maalu.
Female maalu kwa??
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
buygala:

See them grin

You will rather die than admit Gringory is as tribalistic as Buhari and Tinubu grin
hold unto Buhari wey una sheepishly elect...
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by felzokugo(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Luckylife:
This is wrong in all ramifications! Two wrongs can't make a right! All this problem started when surpreme court governor where imposed on Imo citizens.
Kimdly tell me about this supreme court guvnor stuff please. And where is he from?Thanks.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by pachigo001(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
yarimo:
It shall never be well with PETER OBI and his unknown gun men killing and attacking innocent people
this yarimo is an example of a dummy
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by generalud: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
This is the handy work of judiciary on their part for delivering a very wrong judgement and imposing the supreme court governor on the good people of Imo state. Posterity will never ever leave that judge and his team.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by kunleham(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
KingsCity:
Oh no

There is no way you can declare someone who came a distant 4th winner of an election and expect to have peace
So who is suffering from the violence? Is the governor from another tribe or even state? The way some Igbo people thinks always amazes me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by Antiurchins: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bornbiafra:

those ESN miscreants will be recycled before election
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
ISafa:
.Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been Worstening lately

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . For d past few months I have been getting terribly sick always .pls I need your help.
Ac811,659⒈6⒍4
Opay
Celestine Nwankwo
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl_4JPT-3Us
thanks.please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, thanks.
I have been seeing this same picture on nairaland for over 2 years now.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by storm001(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
With high corruption in our judiciary, this might be as a result the chief judge taking bribe to give false judgement.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by CUMIN: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
There's nothing wrong here. Omo state is just a waste land and add no significance to the nation. The people can burn it to the ground.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
richeeyo:
Because of some Animals supporting biafruad
you no see the guy moniker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by Speedition: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
storm001:
With high corruption in our judiciary, this might be as a result the chief judge taking bribe to give false judgement.
shut up.
na your ipob terrorist brothers do am all in the name of no leflendum no elections.
IPOB terrorists.
useless people

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob / Robbers Strangle Driver In Lagos Gardens (Picture) / Bus Driver Defies Police And Lastma Attempts To Arrest Him In Marina Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.