Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Serial Number - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Serial Number (822 Views)

Can Someone Please Help Me With Avast Antivirus Activation Serial Number. Thanks / Serial Number 4 Dll File Fixer / How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serial Number by baryore(f): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2011
Pls, how can i get to know the serial number of my laptop apart from checking the back. i urgently need it. thank you
Re: Serial Number by femi4: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2011
Check your service tag or press f2 during start up if its dell

You can also check your battery(that's if it has not been replaced before)
Re: Serial Number by baryore(f): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2011
Okay thanks for that. I use HP laptop and it is nt on the battery. Pls what else can i do?
Re: Serial Number by femi4: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2011
Download this attachment(Serial number checker) from this link: www4.hp.com/hps/carepack/emea_middle_east/en/getserial.html">http://h41111.www4.hp.com/hps/carepack/emea_middle_east/en/getserial.html

1.Select save file to disk and save this to your desktop.

2.Run the programme from the laptop you want to find out the serial number from, and this will tell you the Manufacturer of the laptop.

3.Click okay and this will tell you the unit Serial Number of this laptop.

If I may ask, what do you need the serial number for?
Re: Serial Number by baryore(f): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2011
Femi, thank you so much. I never thought i will find it. You are fully appreciated.
I needed it to register the laptop and if i didn't get it i won't be allowed to. Thank you
Re: Serial Number by femi4: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2011
You r welcome

(1) (Reply)

3g Service On Mtn / Acer Unveils New Acer Aspire S7 Touchscreen Laptops / How To Install And Use Whatsapp On PC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.